MB: Lauren Paolini
    L: Sara Paris, Elena Portalupi

FORLI'
    S:
    OPP:
    OH:
    MB:
    L:

• People can say whatever they want, but Italian league is still pretty interesting to follow! So close the teams, and very talent players.. ^^

I agree with you even though the level is getting lower every year...! ;(

• isn't Brown also in Bergamo???

maybe Rondon may come back to Villa as 2nd setter

• isn't Brown also in Bergamo???

yes.

Bergamo 2012/13
    S: Kathleen Weiss (GER) – Martina Balboni
    OPPs: Valentina Diouf - Blair Brown (USA)
    OHs: Chiara Di Iulio – Jelena Blagojevic (SRB) – Sara Klisura (SRB)
    MBs: Cristina Marina Zambelli – Cristina Chirichella - Alexis Crimes (USA)
    Liberos: Enrica Merlo – Angela Gabbiadini

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• maybe Rondon may come back to Villa as 2nd setter

Yes, it can be possible

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yes... If I remember well

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Also Cvetanovic in Crema. :) And Is Crisanti confirmed in Urbino already?

Crisanti is almost official in Urbino.
    Cvetanovic is blown in Crema because after the no of Ilaria Garzaro, the team had to focus on another foreign MB, Nucu, and for the rule of 3 Italian in field the other Outside Hitter in couple with Lehtonen must be Italian. So bye Cvetanovic.

• Crisanti is almost official in Urbino.
    Cvetanovic is blown in Crema because after the no of Ilaria Garzaro, the team had to focus on another foreign MB, Nucu, and for the rule of 3 Italian in field the other Outside Hitter in couple with Lehtonen must be Italian. So bye Cvetanovic.

yep

rumors are about Sofia Arimattei (hope it wont be true for Crema!!!!).. but honestly there are no other Italian OHs free now,so maybe it is the only possibility (even if at this point i would confirm Fanzini,at least she'syounger than Sofia)

• yep

rumors are about Sofia Arimattei (hope it wont be true for Crema!!!!).. but honestly there are no other Italian OHs free now,so maybe it is the only possibility (even if at this point i would confirm Fanzini,at least she'syounger than Sofia)

I think it's so silly to have foreign player restrictions when all of the good Italian players are playing abroad.

• And it will be worse and worse... In few years Italian league will not be so important (of course I hope that it will not be true but I think it could happen)

• At least it won't be so apealing to foreign players and maybe the young talents of italy will get chance again to play and get to a good level...now the situation reminds me of France.

And it will be worse and worse... In few years Italian league will not be so important (of course I hope that it will not be true but I think it could happen)

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• The young talents in most cases are on the bench... But maybe this year we will se players such as Bosetti C, Diouf and Camera playing as starters...

• The young talents in most cases are on the bench... But maybe this year we will se players such as Bosetti C, Diouf and Camera playing as starters...

yep at least young players like Diouf,Camera,C. Bosetti and i hope also Partenio will play.

but it's also to be considered that young players playing against not strong teams can't grow up at all.

look at the Turkish NT:since their league has got better and better,Turkish players has improved and learnt,facing against top athletes,and all of us can see how the NT has improved her game and the good aims reached..

• People can say whatever they want, but Italian league is still pretty interesting to follow! So close the teams, and very talent players

Italian League will have the most Flowers and rallies for sure.

So I will support in:

Italy- Modena
    Turkey- Galatasaray
    Russia- Of Course

In new season Uralochka hasn't chance to be in Top 4 but I hope They will get Chall Cup spot.

• I think this yeas the league will be interesting because a lot of teams are on the same level and we'll see interesting games

• So I will support in:

Italy- Modena
    Turkey- Galatasaray
    Russia- Of Course

In new season Uralochka hasn't chance to be in Top 4 but I hope They will get Chall Cup spot.

I'll support:

Italy-- since Jesi disappeared,i've rooted for Urbino and so i'll do next season (even if i like also Busto and Piacenza (because of Floortj Meijners)

Turkey-- i've always rooted for Eczacibasi and this year that Sokolova has arrived more than ever :rose:

Russia-- i never support for a specific team,but i've always liked Zarechie Odinstovo

Brazil-- Sollys Osasco!!!

:drink:

• Beatrice Valpiani is the new Pesaro's second setter. :)