Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• Worse than last year but not that bad. They will have better setter and Merlo will be recovered. Diouf can't be worse than Quaranta. Di lulio and Blagojeviç are decent receivers, the biggest loss for them will be MBs. With short but good receiving OHs, they should have scorer MBs (Strashmira, Gioli etc.) but even if they manage to keep Nucu and Ruseva it will be enough to play for play-off :whistle:

I wonder how Zambelli will play in A1, she was very promising in her junior year

Well, yeah, we lost important players such Piccinini and Arrighetti. But is the new situation of the club, the budget is lower, so they had to adapt to it. It will be very young team, so Lavarini coaching will be really important. Like Serdar wrote, I hope we can get at least one good MB, staying with Nucu or Ruseva I'd like. The team wont fight for the title most likelly, but I hope they can stay in A1, so slowly the club can organize themselves again to build a strong team again in future.

BTW, Sara Klisura was officially anouced today! :)

http://www.volleybergamo.it/in…sk=view&id=3374&Itemid=57

• Foppa (and not only they) are worse and worse with the years

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Pesaro's situation is the same. Ferretti left the team and Signorile who is very weak currently in and Brinker's absence is a big loss since Saccomani is totally useless. I think Gibbemeyer's transfer is fantastic on the other hand. The others will stay the same as last year.

Signorile-Ortolani
    Gibbemeyer-Manzano
    Klinemann-Saccomani (I hope Pesaro transfers another young foreign OH who can receiver well...for example Malesevic)
    De Gennaro

• Pesaro's situation is the same. Ferretti left the team and Signorile who is very weak currently in and Brinker's absence is a big loss since Saccomani is totally useless. I think Gibbemeyer's transfer is fantastic on the other hand. The others will stay the same as last year.

Signorile-Ortolani
    Gibbemeyer-Manzano
    Klinemann-Saccomani (I hope Pesaro transfers another young foreign OH who can receiver well...for example Malesevic)
    De Gennaro

The setter is not good, the reception will be worse... Poor Pesaro! :(

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• But Crimes is a good MB so if rumours are confirmed and she joins the team, Bergamo can still be a quite competitive team. An interesting mix with young but very promising girls such as Klisura, Diouf, Crimes, Zambelli, Brown and some other good experienced ones like Weiss, Di Iulio and Blagojevic.
    About Blair Brown, i personally think that Diouf is better than her and will be the starting OPP.

Actually I like the way Bergamo operated. They built a cheap team, but full of motivated players with huge talents and potentials.

• But Crimes is a good MB so if rumours are confirmed and she joins the team, Bergamo can still be a quite competitive team. An interesting mix with young but very promising girls such as Klisura, Diouf, Crimes, Zambelli, Brown and some other good experienced ones like Weiss, Di Iulio and Blagojevic.
    About Blair Brown, i personally think that Diouf is better than her and will be the starting OPP.

Actually I like the way Bergamo operated. They built a cheap team, but full of motivated players with huge talents and potentials.

I think Blair Brown will surprise you then. I can't be the only one who thinks Diouf is too slow?

• I think the same c4ndlelight...but I also think that she is really young and she can improve a lot still!!
    Blair Brown...wasn't she the opposite that played in Pavia 2 years ago??

• I also think it... For sure she is very slow!

• I think the same c4ndlelight...but I also think that she is really young and she can improve a lot still!!
    Blair Brown...wasn't she the opposite that played in Pavia 2 years ago??

Yes, though she only played for part of the season there, I think. In any case, she is almost the same height as Diouf but much more athletic.

• Yes, though she only played for part of the season there, I think. In any case, she is almost the same height as Diouf but much more athletic.

yes previously there was Oneida Gonzalez...I saw some games of Blair and she wasn't bad, Ihope she will do a great job in Foppa as we need a really good player...!!

• Also Gamova is slow, but still..... :)
    I'm pretty sure Diouf will become one of the best opposites in the World.

• But Diouf is slower and she is more fat than Gamova

• Also Gamova is slow, but still..... :)
    I'm pretty sure Diouf will become one of the best opposites in the World.

Gamova isnt slow, but very fast for being 204cm tall. She is extremly thin, but her ability too still hit explosivly and coordinated (after the circumstances), makes her unique.

For every kilo you lose, you will be able to jump higher around 1cm, and Diouf weights around 95 to Gamovas 80. Then u understand Diouf has still much to work with. Gamova can jump much higher which makes it much easier. Diouf quite often needs to almost stand on her feets and just try to hit so powerfull that the defence cant take it anyway. I agree with that she can be very good if she works hard though.

• Worse than last year but not that bad. They will have better setter and Merlo will be recovered. Diouf can't be worse than Quaranta. Di lulio and Blagojeviç are decent receivers, the biggest loss for them will be MBs. With short but good receiving OHs, they should have scorer MBs (Strashmira, Gioli etc.) but even if they manage to keep Nucu and Ruseva it will be enough to play for play-off :whistle:

I wonder how Zambelli will play in A1, she was very promising in her junior year

Piccinini as well. ;)

• You guys better leave Suelen alone!

• Poor Suelen