Azerbaijan Superleague 2013-2014

• Rabita's roster is not as strong as last year but strong again.. I think they need a second libero in case reception sucks so she'll come as a OH for second line..

They won't have problems in Azeri League, but in CL i don't see them as favourite.
    Anyway, news from Azeryol? They need some strong OHs...maybe Logan and Hodge?

• Rabita's roster is not as strong as last year but strong again.. I think they need a second libero in case reception sucks so she'll come as a OH for second line..

I anticipate Rabita's reception will "suck." Rourke has been playing as an OPP for the last few years and Horvath is not a top serve-receiver either. While Cruz and Castillo will take the lion's share of the receptions, most teams will be seeking to exploit the other outside hitter's reception.

Did Banwarth sign a 3-year contract as well?

• No, definitely not. Banwarth did a very good job and Dresden would have liked to keep her. Getting Davis was a big coincindence and fortune for the club, but keeping Banwarth would have certainly been cheaper...

I sounded to me very strange the whole situation.

• Did Banwarth sign a 3-year contract as well?

Yeap

• Kayla Banwarth in Rabita??? Last season she left Dresden after some weeks because she felt homesick and now she goes to Azerbaijan? Veeeeery logical :roll:

She must have talked to Manon.. :lol:

• In the last seasons most of the foreign players there were from USA. It may be...

Ilgar, do we miss any players in the rosters? Help us! :drink:

You're missing Laura Kitipova (S) who signed with Azeryol and Gizem Giraygil (S) who signed with Lokomotiv. I think that means that Palcheuskaya isn't going to renew her contract with Lokomotiv. Also Yusidey Silié renewed with last year's Azeryol which would mean she would be playing for Azerrail this year as they swapped names. There was also a report that said that Onuma (OH) renewed with Igtisadchi.

• Lora Kitipova is just a rumor. Azeryol have already 2 setters. Maybe she will play in Azerrail.

• I'm not updating rumors anymore. So I just wait to read something on some web site.

Azerrail and Azeryol players are all together in the Azeryol roster because we don't really know who's in first team and who's in second one.

News about coaches missing?

• I'm not updating rumors anymore. So I just wait to read something on some web site.

Azerrail and Azeryol players are all together in the Azeryol roster because we don't really know who's in first team and who's in second one.

News about coaches missing?

Both the Turkish setter and kitipova were posted on reputable sites. Check the transfer thread. There is also an article on azsport where Paleuskaya is interviewed and said she didn't renew contract. I'll find it for you.

Gizem Giraygil's transfer
    Lora Kitipova's transfer

• Sad news ;( Cuban volleyball player Yudit de Leon Pumariega died in auto crash yesterday. She was a new transfer of Telecom Baku...Rest in Peace :(

• Really sad news. Any site wrote this?

İt is really sad news, but it seems that as she was not popular, people doesn't care, or i missed something :thumbdown:
    I only read in Rabita's facebook page and some azeri sites, no more info.

13SIX yes, he is new coach, again. :wacko:

• I read somewhere that Lokomotiv Bileceri does not exist anymore. Does it? :what:

So, how many teams will participate in Azerbaijan Superleague 2013-2014 ?