Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2013/14

• Officially, LiB is on place 3 with Wiesbaden, they both got the bronze medal. :cheesy:

CEV-Cup? Aachen is not allowed to play home games in CEV in their gym, we will see.

Actually I was going to list them both as 3rd ranked, but somehow I had the regular season ranking in mind...by the way, DVL also lists all teams eliminated in playoff QF as 5th ranked...

Suhl played their home matches in Challenge Cup 12/13 in Wolfsgrube, so I'm surprised Aachen would not be allowed to play in Hexenkessel ?(

• and it was totally disguisting :down:

• and it was totally disguisting :down:

I thought so too, especially because Ssuschke and Geerties spent the whole summer together in NT last year and will do that again this year. Sometimes I wonder what it's like among the players, if they can totally forget/ignore what happens when they're once opponents and at other times teammates...

• I thought so too, especially because Ssuschke and Geerties spent the whole summer together in NT last year and will do that again this year. Sometimes I wonder what it's like among the players, if they can totally forget/ignore what happens when they're once opponents and at other times teammates...

hah remember Goncharova and Gamova :lol: in old Polish NT some players also didnt like each other but I never saw doing Niemczyk or Mirek something like this to Swieniewicz in league :roll:

• yes I know, thats why i didnt like her before she came to Atom ;) I still perfectly remember the match Germany-Cuba on WGP 08, there the behaviour of German´s was worse than Cuba´s !!! Dummler, Ssuschke were completely disguisting, even Margareta was acting with them !! what a opposite to Chris, who even was asking Carcases if she is alright after she landed on the ground by her foots :!:

• Ssuschke is a very nice and respected person outside the court and she also speaks very freely about her past when she was a rather "difficult" girl at a younger age. Other people say that her husband calmed her down :D (he is about 15 years older than her). During matches she still celebrates very...let's call it emotionally, but as I said, in NT she is an important person for the team spirit.

• et's call it emotionally

I would call it both emotional and disrespectful ;) I agree with Ttom. Ssuschke, Karg, Apitz...they behave the same.

I once met Ssuschke myself, when I was in Burhan Felek 3 years ago; indeed, off-court she is very friendly. But during the match...

P.S. During Italian play-offs I didn't notice any disrespectful behaviour :flower: :flower:

• Sometimes I wonder what it's like among the players, if they can totally forget/ignore what happens when they're once opponents and at other times teammates...

Well I can only speak for the Dutchies but it seems they can. It's as if it's a big 'act' and then when the movie is over, they get out of character and go back to being friends again. I realise the Dutch team might be atypical because of its structure historically. But yes, it is possible...

• Well I can only speak for the Dutchies but it seems they can. It's as if it's a big 'act' and then when the movie is over, they get out of character and go back to being friends again. I realise the Dutch team might be atypical because of its structure historically. But yes, it is possible...

Now I am very curious, Matt :teach: ;)

• Suhl played their home matches in Challenge Cup 12/13 in Wolfsgrube, so I'm surprised Aachen would not be allowed to play in Hexenkessel

Of course, but LiB AACHEN is qualified for CEV-Cup, it has to be 9m-gym.

Schwerin is qualified for Challenge cup: Best of the fifth's, the can play home matches in Aachen. :lol:

• Best players of the playoffs (finalists only):

Best scorer: Michelle Bartsch
    Best spiker (min. 100 attacks in 8 matches): Stefanie Karg
    Best blocker (per set): Jaroslava Pencova
    Best server (per set): Jennifer Geerties
    Best receiver: Michelle Bartsch

Linda Dörendahl stays two more years in Münster and won't play in NT as long as Guidetti is the coach (because last year he sent her home because of her age I guess). Katharina Schwabe stays two more years in Dresden, Elies Goos ends her career and Mareen Apitz says everything is open for her.

• As expected, VC Wiesbaden will most likely not play Euro cups because of their financial situation. They're still looking for sponsors that might enable them to play CEV Cup, but if nothing happens within the next week they won't play.

That should mean that Schwerin gets to play in CEV Cup instead of them and Potsdam in Challenge Cup. If Aachen also doesn't play, the Challenge Cup place might stay empty because I don't think Münster will spend money on Euro cups and the lower ranked teams won't be able to afford it either...

• As expected, VC Wiesbaden will most likely not play Euro cups because of their financial situation. They're still looking for sponsors that might enable them to play CEV Cup, but if nothing happens within the next week they won't play.

That should mean that Schwerin gets to play in CEV Cup instead of them and Potsdam in Challenge Cup. If Aachen also doesn't play, the Challenge Cup place might stay empty because I don't think Münster will spend money on Euro cups and the lower ranked teams won't be able to afford it either...

I think Aachen has the same opinion as Münster.

• Alex Waibl and Stefanie Karg have officially announced that they are a couple :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: And what a perfect couple they make, though not necessarily in a positive sense :D

Karg and Mareen Apitz both consider playing abroad but haven't made their final decision yet.

• Setter Kaisa Alanko will stay in Wiesbaden for two more seasons. Martina Viestová and Martina Boscoscuro will leave.

• Alex Waibl and Stefanie Karg have officially announced that they are a couple :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: And what a perfect couple they make, though not necessarily in a positive sense :D

Karg and Mareen Apitz both consider playing abroad but haven't made their final decision yet.

:white: :white: Waibl and Karg

They are indeed a perfect couple -->totally the same (disgusting) character :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Ladies in Black Aachen signed a contract with Dora Grozer (18 years old OH, Gladbeck - 2e Bundesliga Nord).

Her last name is already widely known in volleyball :D and indeed, she is Georg Grozer's (Belgorod) sister :teach:

2 players will leave Aachen: Elina Salomäki and Aida Rejzovic

http://www.ladies-in-black.de/ladies-news/ladies.html