Turkish League 2015/16

• Market: Jovana Stevanovic is in the crosshairs of Eczacibasi Vitra for next season

According to Turkish press the Serbian Jovana Stevanovic is in the crosshairs of Eczacibasi Vitra for next season, the central Jovana of 1.89me 23, currently player of Pomi Casalmaggiore has a contract with the team until the end of the season, before the Casalmaggiore, jovana had a passage the service club Crvena Zvezda , some achievement the player won in 2014/2015 was the champion own Casalmaggiore club the Italian championship and italy Supercup in 2015, since the service club player won 4 titles of service Championship 2009 to 2013. With arrival of jovana served, it could mean the exit of the central furst in season 2016 / 2017.Atualmente Casalmaggiore ranks second with 21 points, 16 wins and 5 losses.

http://vltiebreak.blogspot.com…vanovic-esta-na-mira.html

• Really solid performance by Fenerbahce against Galatasaray today.
    GS looked like they gave up competing in the last 4-5 matches in the league although their starting 6 is there. I hope that is just a period and they will put a good fight in the final round, pushing Eczacibasi or Vakifbank out of Champions league next season.
    KYK and Mihajlovic are on fire at Fenerbahce's side. Lets see if they keep their level in the finals.

http://tvf-web.azurewebsites.n…ID=37&type=LegList&Page=S

• When will the Final Four matches happen?

Izmir (15 - 17 april) and Ankara (29 april-01 may).

• The second leg of finals will be played between on 28-30 April in Ankara. The dates has been changed by TVF today.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Classification Round for Challenge Cup
    (Bursa B.Şehir Bld., Sarıyer Bld., Nilüfer Bld., Çanakkale Bld.)
    1st Leg: : 7-9 April - İzmir (Atatürk)
    2nd Leg: 19-21 April - İzmir (Atatürk)

Relegation Round (İdmanocağı, Halkbank, Salihli Bld., İlbank)
    1st Leg: 15-17 April / Bursa
    2nd Leg: 23-25 April / Bursa

Championship Round for CEV CL
    (Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray, Eczacıbaşı, VakıfBank)
    1st Leg: 15-17 April - İzmir
    2nd Leg: 28-30 April - Ankara

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I hope Ilbank and Salihli will relegate considering their performance throughout this season and how badly they are managed.

I also hope that Sariyer will get the next ticket for Europe, they have always been a good team, developing young players for bigger teams.

Finally, it will be fun to see Galatasaray winning some matches in the Final 4. Fenerbahce deserves the title, otherwise Vakifbank. It will be fun to see Eczacibasi missing champions league next season and Galatasaray participating with a smaller budget. I wonder if CEV will give a wildcard to Eczacibasi and eliminate Galatasaray to CEV cup instead even though they finish 3rd in the Final 4 round. :whistle:

• Christa Harmotto is not going to finish this season with Fenerbahce.. she left Turkey this evening and will go back to the US.
    She did not help the team so much this season but i still love her, wish you all the best Christa :flower: .

• Christa Harmotto is not going to finish this season with Fenerbahce.. she left Turkey this evening and will go back to the US.
    She did not help the team so much this season but i still love her, wish you all the best Christa :flower: .

I think that problem is that they didn't use her so much. I hope that She will go to Italy next season...In club that will play CL.

• I am Auto battery producer based in Turkey.I would like to sponsor and Retain full managerial Control of Womens voleyball team in first league of Turkey for 10 years for promotion purposes of my Company. I have ambitious plans to reach the statue of holder of Biggest Cup in Europe With a grand budget. However three foreign rule is a big hinder competing with three big teams of Turkey. Any ideas please?

• I am Auto battery producer based in Turkey.I would like to sponsor and Retain full managerial Control of Womens voleyball team in first league of Turkey for 10 years for promotion purposes of my Company. I have ambitious plans to reach the statue of holder of Biggest Cup in Europe With a grand budget. However three foreign rule is a big hinder competing with three big teams of Turkey. Any ideas please?

3 foreign rule is definitely not a problem. There are many good Turkish players who would move to another club if they are well paid including Naz, Gözde Kirdar, Özge Kirdar, Gizem Karadayi, Esra Gumus, Polen Uslupehlivan, Ergul Avci, Bahar Toksoy...Besides there are many young players with great potential like Fatma Yildirim, Ezgi Dagdelenler, Cansu Cetin etc. who can be good bench players in a good team. In my opinion Sariyer Belediyesi is so far the best team to sponsor considering that they have a great coach who made the best out of his budget and knows most young Turkish players. By transferring a top foreign opposite, a top MB and a top OH as well as a sub, you can easily make a team competing for title in Turkey. Galatasaray this season is a very good example of that considering that their foreign players are not the best in their positions.

• Is it possible to watch Fenerbahce - Galatasaray tomorrow? because the match is on D smart.

• 3 foreign rule is definitely not a problem. There are many good Turkish players who would move to another club if they are well paid including Naz, Gözde Kirdar, Özge Kirdar, Gizem Karadayi, Esra Gumus, Polen Uslupehlivan, Ergul Avci, Bahar Toksoy...Besides there are many young players with great potential like Fatma Yildirim, Ezgi Dagdelenler, Cansu Cetin etc. who can be good bench players in a good team. In my opinion Sariyer Belediyesi is so far the best team to sponsor considering that they have a great coach who made the best out of his budget and knows most young Turkish players. By transferring a top foreign opposite, a top MB and a top OH as well as a sub, you can easily make a team competing for title in Turkey. Galatasaray this season is a very good example of that considering that their foreign players are not the best in their positions.

Dear Volley Meatballs, Thank you sincerely for your great and punctual ideas. Firstly,for three days I had some meetings. We have good business contacts in Serbia. Our idea was to bring many young and prosperous players from clubcs of Beograd and Obilic. Actually the foreign rule is not 3 but 4. For Sariyer we had disagreements as we want our group name solely placen in club's title but your ideas are totally right for Sariyer. With my limited knowledge I can agree Gokhan Edman is one of the good coaches we would be looking forward to meet. In my understanding a club from Ankara or Izmir should be better. However one club we show interest in Ankara already about to relegate to second league and being interested with a second league club is a waste of time and money for us for one year. The annual budget would be around 4 million to 5.will be adjusted next year to 6-7 but would decrease following years to 1.5-2 considering initial investments. One of the Bursa teams may be interested with our offer as unofficial meetings referred. However it is not much desired for us. Aegean team represented in first league which is in top 8is approachable with title of company and Troy together as chamber of commerce of this city is a close related to us. However with difficulties to travel from Europe to this city which does not have regular flights from Istanbul can be a difficulty although the team has good support base in the city itself. For players you may be right especially with Cansu Cetin she is a sort of alternative joker player in all fields I can say with my limited knowledge however players from Serbia and us recently college graduate is much cost effective options if there was not any foreign restrictions. We are looking for a manager from Serbia is second aspect of that as we heard Turkish managers would tend to eep their control in the clubs which is not much desirable for my campaign. Looking forward to hear from you. Until May there would be discussion in here whihc I am looking forward to hear from other volleyball passionists. If I cant achieve in the initial meetings in May I will switch to Azerbaijan one of Baqu clubs with a less marketing and support base than Turkey.

• Dear Volley Meatballs, Thank you sincerely for your great and punctual ideas. Firstly,for three days I had some meetings. We have good business contacts in Serbia. Our idea was to bring many young and prosperous players from clubcs of Beograd and Obilic. Actually the foreign rule is not 3 but 4. For Sariyer we had disagreements as we want our group name solely placen in club's title but your ideas are totally right for Sariyer. With my limited knowledge I can agree Gokhan Edman is one of the good coaches we would be looking forward to meet. In my understanding a club from Ankara or Izmir should be better. However one club we show interest in Ankara already about to relegate to second league and being interested with a second league club is a waste of time and money for us for one year. The annual budget would be around 4 million to 5.will be adjusted next year to 6-7 but would decrease following years to 1.5-2 considering initial investments. One of the Bursa teams may be interested with our offer as unofficial meetings referred. However it is not much desired for us. Aegean team represented in first league which is in top 8is approachable with title of company and Troy together as chamber of commerce of this city is a close related to us. However with difficulties to travel from Europe to this city which does not have regular flights from Istanbul can be a difficulty although the team has good support base in the city itself. For players you may be right especially with Cansu Cetin she is a sort of alternative joker player in all fields I can say with my limited knowledge however players from Serbia and us recently college graduate is much cost effective options if there was not any foreign restrictions. We are looking for a manager from Serbia is second aspect of that as we heard Turkish managers would tend to eep their control in the clubs which is not much desirable for my campaign. Looking forward to hear from you. Until May there would be discussion in here whihc I am looking forward to hear from other volleyball passionists. If I cant achieve in the initial meetings in May I will switch to Azerbaijan one of Baqu clubs with a less marketing and support base than Turkey.

First of all, I am impressed, looks like you did a great homework with these clubs :) I can imagine why Sariyer refused to have the brand name before their own name. I think the solution is like Galatasaray's, now they are called Galatasaray Daikin...Other established teams like Ilbank for example are already carrying the name of their sponsors, Ilbank itself is a bank. As far as I know, Besiktas is coming back to 1st division this season as a strong Istanbul team and I am sure they are looking for good sponsors. The other team that is promoted to division 1 is Seramiksan (from Izmir) which also carries its sponsor's name. Bursa teams are very good alternatives since it's very close to Istanbul. Arkas from Izmir has a team but they are in division 2. About Serbian young players, Meliha Ismailoglu is a very good example. As far as I know, if they are under a certain age, you can help them getting a 2nd nationality and let them play locally. This is much easier if the player is Bosnian I think. Galatasaray tried the same with Boskovic many years ago but failed in the very end.

• The same story in every match between Fener and Galatasaray :mad: