The Person above you

• ^ is a big fan of Nancy Metcalf.(ı am a fan of her too actually)

• ^ is from the country where i`m going soon

(do u know if there are any busses from Istambul to Izmir after 6pm?)

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Your AVATAR is GREAT!!!! :D

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• Has the russian NT in her profile and I really don't know why. :D

Naples, Kaziyski WILL become the best player, I am not hoping, I just know it. :win:

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• ^ likes Gosia Andrzejewicz

(why not?) :D

Yeah, of course no problem, Gosia is ok. ;)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• ^ doesn't understood me ;)

(I asked why not Russian NT)

No, I understood you, I said that's ok about the russian NT. About Gosia I just added it. ;)

• ^ likes my signature :lol: ;)

I will always respect Russia for their help in taking our freedom back in the history. Sport is important, but it's not everything. ;)

• My BAD.. I talk twice about Ann AVATAR! :D

Back to the Topic.. he likes Martin Stoev!

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• ^ said twice he likes my avatar :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Studies in Katowitce but only for the weekends. :D

• ^likes penguins and probably liked the movie Happy Feet

• Comes from Turkey.

• ^ is admnistrator :)

Plamen Konstantinov