Champions League 2007/2008 (playoffs/final four)

• He behaves emotional in the playground because he has bulgarian blood :D anyway thanks for answer...

Sorry, but all others Bulgarian players that I know are rather quiet on court.
    To me, Zlatanov is behaving much more like an Italian, always arguing with referees, sometimes being arrogant to others players, and so on.

The year before Zlatanov, that was Papi who got a yellow card in Tours, very much in the same circumstances, contesting a point he should not have when his team was in the lead, and igniting the audience in the process. And Treviso was eliminated exactly in the same way after having dominated the beginning of the game.

• Sorry, but all others Bulgarian players that I know are rather quiet on court.

So have you never seen in the court Konstantinov, Nikolov, E.Ivanov for example? :D not farer than some days ago Konstantinov got yellow card in semifinal of greek Cup and when he was playeing in Poland he got RED card one time :whistle: other red card in Poland got E.Ivanov :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Of course I have seen all of them on court.

Vlado Nikolov is not showing much. It has to be a very important game to see his reaction and it's only about energy. He was sometimes close from being criticized of not showing enough enthousiasm on court by fans.

I've seen Ivanov playing a couple time, he was always quite too.
    For Konstantinov, I saw him on only two game. In Tours he was quite, but maybe that's because he wasn't in the team for very long (maybe one motnh and a half). And against France in WL, I don't remember of anything special.

• and 3rd match:
    Sisley Treviso - VfB Friedrichshafen 2:3 (16:25 22:25 25:14 25:22 11:15)

next matches 11-13.03.2008
    VfB Friedrichshafen - Sisley Treviso
    Copra Piacenza - Panathinaikos Ateny
    AS Cannes - Dinamo-Tattransgaz Kazan

• Piacenza in FINAL FOUR :whistle: :drink: they were losing to Panathinaikos 0:2 but won next 2 sets, and because of their first victory 3:1 it was enought to go to final four.
    Personally i`m SO happy :roll:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Kazan goes to the final too.I hope that two American will be able to win Champions League! The time has come! They deserved it!
    And also 4 bulgarian stars are out of the tournament. :win: :win: :win:

• Kazan goes to the final too.I hope that two American will be able to win Champions League! The time has come! They deserved it!

Wait my "friend"..just wait untill august.

And because SKRA, Dinamo Kazan and probably germans will go... are so unpleasant teams i will keep my fingers crossed for Piacenca.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Wait my "friend"..just wait untill august.

And because SKRA, Dinamo Kazan and probably germans will go... are so unpleasant teams i will keep my fingers crossed for Piacenca.

Your "favourite" Zlatanov and Simeonov play in Piacenza, I thought you had principles, kid... But it doesn´t matter, you can´t respect all the players.It´s a pity that you have so many hate.
    Keep fingers crossed on your feet, maybe it brings fortune

Opposite to you ( :P ) i hope the final will be Skra-Piacenza :whistle: personally i will keep all my fingers for Bełchatów cause they are polish but if not them i support from all my heart Piacenza. Because of 2 great bulgarian players (or better say italian :D ) Zlati and Venci and of course because of Rodriguez (who finished yesterday`s game by ace :win: ). In Kazan I adore Ball - he is amazing player.
    And i think that Treviso comes to Poland, not Germas - just an intuition :whistle:

Plamen Konstantinov

• So, I hope we will see great performance in Lodz!! Polish fans will do all their best as usual. So, there will be a good atmosphere :thumbup:
    Yesterday I thought that Kazan would play against Skra, is it true? What do you think about this game? What about the chances of each team?

• Yesterday I thought that Kazan would play against Skra, is it true? What do you think about this game? What about the chances of each team?

Yes the semifinal will be Skra-Kazan and Piacenza-Treviso/Friedrshafen
    Well theoriticaly Kazan is the favourite and no one has doubts, BUT as polish team Czestochowa showed some months ago miracles happen sometimes (game with Odincovo) so u never know. I can say it will be like if Skra wins - will be a BIG surprise, if Kazan wins - will be normall.
    But it doesn`t change my hopes to see Skra in the final :)

Plamen Konstantinov

• Your "favourite" Zlatanov and Simeonov play in Piacenza, I thought you had principles, kid... But it doesn´t matter, you can´t respect all the players.It´s a pity that you have so many hate.
    Keep fingers crossed on your feet, maybe it brings fortune

I don't have any hate, I just don't like some teams, that doesn't mean that I don't respect them, I don't approve what Zlatanov and Simeonov have chosen but anyway I also don't want them in our squad because they are weaker than Matey, Vlado, also Toshko and Boyan. And the kid is you obviously, considering your behaviour and your picture in the profil, you are probably 15, no more.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I don't have any hate, I just don't like some teams, that doesn't mean that I don't respect them, I don't approve what Zlatanov and Simeonov have chosen but anyway I also don't want them in our squad because they are weaker than Matey, Vlado, also Toshko and Boyan. And the kid is you obviously, considering your behaviour and your picture in the profil, you are probably 15, no more.

Grow up, our "brave" hero who can't show his face...I didn´t insult you! You called boy, so yo are kid.
    I don't care about your opinion, you don't know me as Justyna or other polish people.I'm just glad to find many good persons here who like volleyball. In Poland I understood how sport can unite. You just spoil everything. Thanks to your behaviour Bulgarian NT has lost many foreign fans.

• I told you, AFROMAN is stupid kid. I saw his oppinions in some sport site, everybody wasn't agreeing with him.

• I told you, AFROMAN is stupid kid. I saw his oppinions in some sport site, everybody wasn't agreeing with him.

Thanks really. Superbobo, it's pity that you use the nick "Superbobo", you don't deserve it.

Gottlib, thanks God that I don't care about what you or something else think about me. I don't spoil anything, and you know nothing about people's love and sport uniting people, you haven't been here, it's easy to "unite" when everything is good in life and "mom and daddy gave you money to go and see the match". You know nothing about this.

• Ann, did you change your plans? Piacenza and Treviso in Poland :whistle:

Finally some topic question , well... yes i changed :whistle: i`m staying in Poland for Final4.
    What a tough games between Pao and Piacenza and Germans with Treviso.. lot of emotions....

Plamen Konstantinov

• Yes the semifinal will be Skra-Kazan and Piacenza-Treviso/Friedrshafen
    Well theoriticaly Kazan is the favourite and no one has doubts, BUT as polish team Czestochowa showed some months ago miracles happen sometimes (game with Odincovo) so u never know. I can say it will be like if Skra wins - will be a BIG surprise, if Kazan wins - will be normall.
    But it doesn`t change my hopes to see Skra in the final :)

I think Skra has big chances to win against Dinamo KAZAN. Of course Russian team is very good, but Skra is also not bad and didn't have to playy difficult playoffs, which may be a handicap. Our amazing fans will be supporting team from Bełchatów, so Ireally hope for Polish-Italian final 8)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I Prefer Treviso and Piacenza in FINAL (for Sergio and Gustavo of course) :lol:

But the German team and the Polish team is VERY GOOD TEAMS! So GREAT MATCHES!!!!!!!!!

That the BETTER TEAN DESERVE TO COME FINAL! :thumbsup:

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D