Champions League 2007/2008 (playoffs/final four)

• I Forgot the Russian team!

Great team TOO!

Sorry guys! :D

Only good teams in this phase of Champions League!

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• I Prefer Treviso and Piacenza in FINAL (for Sergio and Gustavo of course) :lol:

So maybe first check the schedule, Piacenza is playing with Treviso in SEMIfinal...

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Yeah.. I Forgot! 8|

So.. Piacenza OR Treviso in FINAL! :D

But the Others clubs are so strong TOO!

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• Why the hell Polish teams (Resovia, Skra) play only two good sets last weeks? :mad: Bad reception and block, also very good serves by Dinamo and the defeat is ready. I don't deny Dinamo is a very good team, but with this squad and with this audiance - we could have won it.

I presume that tomorrow Skra will lose again. Both Italian are good and Polish volleyball teams rather don't know how to play 3rd place matches.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Wlazly had a bad day certainly, he was good only in the 4th set. It was a surprise for me.
    Stanley was great. :thumbsup:

I watch now the other semi-final.

• Wlazly had a bad day certainly, he was good only in the 4th set. It was a surprise for me.

It wasn't for me. This player is a real sinusoide: plays well-bad-well-bad-well-bad...

The most important 3:

• This player is a real sinusoide: plays well-bad-well-bad-well-bad... :lol: What a funny comparison, Konrad. :thumbsup:

Zlatanov is making a very good match for Piacenza. This match is more equal that the previous. I'm for Piacenza. ;)

• Oh Supporters of Piacenza are the best :D and I`m so happy that Piacenza won with Treviso :whistle:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• 3d place for SKRA, congratulations! :drink:
    Konrad, you’re wrong this time ;) But in the 4th set I was thinking that you will be right in your prognostic...

Tonight I'm for Piancenza again.

• What a game between Skra and Sisley :whistle: Great that we won some tie-break at last(yes sNeige, I was wrong this time, but it is good to be wrong this way :lol: )The game was close, Skra played great two first sets and the 5th ... close to heart attack :whistle: Impressive play by Antiga, Wlazły :thumbup: , who played with health problems (not for the first time...)was also better than yesterday and it is always very nice to beat teams like Treviso :P This victory is a precious gift for fantastic audience in Łódź :drink:

BTW: the referees wasn't in the best shape today. Many bad decisions.

The most important 3:

• Congrats to the winners :win:

Sergey Tetyukhin, captain of Dinamo Tattransgaz Kazan: "I am extremely happy that we bacame champion, this title will help us to develop. All the players contributed to this success, everyone played really well. Winning the title was our aim and we made it - that is why we are so cheerful. Copra played really well today; and we had many problems with receiving and attack. Fortunately finally we succeeded, but I would like to congratulate the Italians for their great game. And I would also thank this outstanding audience for the support, it was a great pleasure to play here." Victor Sidelnikov, head coach of Dinamo Tattransgaz Kazan: "Poland seems to be a very friendly country for us. Year by year we train here during summer preparation and later we come back to take the medals. We are a very young team, Dinamo was founded just eight years ago, this makes our success even more important for us. Today we were expecting an easier game, but Piacenza's block played much better than yesterday." Angelo Lorenzetti, head coach of Copra Piacenza: "We should have won the second set today, that would have given us a comfortable 2:0 lead. However, we lost it and the match began to be much more difficult for us. I would like to congratulate Dinamo - they proved they were a very strong opponent."
    cev.lu

Individual awards:
    MVP: Clayton Stanley (Dinamo Tattransgaz KAZAN)
    Best Scorer: Hristo Zlatanov (Copra PIACENZA)
    Best Spiker: Mariusz Wlazly (PGE Skra BELCHATOW)
    Best Receiver: Alessandro Farina (Sisley TREVISO)
    Best Server: Joao Paulo Bravo (Copra PIACENZA)
    Best Blocker: Alexander Bogomolov (Dinamo Tattransgaz KAZAN)
    Best Setter: Marco Meoni (Copra PIACENZA)
    Best Libero: Sergio Dutra Dos Santos (Copra PIACENZA)

• Greeting from Poland to Dinamo Transgaz Kazań. You were the best team i n Łódz and have exelent players.
    Skra played very good matches. On the season 2008/2009 Skra will play very good and promotnio to the next Final Four because it is one of the best club in Europe . In łódż Skra captured experience.

Lay Ball is very good setter. I think that Zagumny Ricardo and Ball are the best in the world

• Greatest attendance ever for the Cups' finals
    2007/08 European Cups

European Cups’ season is now over but echoes and memories from the various finals are yet to be removed or forgotten.
    Statistics concerning attendance at the various venues confirm that such events are becoming a sort of big happening for the hosting cities and are also enjoying an astonishing popularity across Europe. All in all, the six finals of the Men’s and Women’s European Cups were namely attended by more than 80,000 spectators, with Poland ensuring a great contribution to that total amount (+4.9% in comparison with the 2006/07 finals).
    The Final Four of the 2007/08 Indesit European Champions’ League which was staged in Lodz was completely sold-out in less than 24 hours after tickets went on sale and more than 30,000 people attended the event on site. Poland is becoming some kind of a volleyball land and the passion for that discipline is corroborated by the figures dealing with the Men’s Challenge Cup Final Four which was held in Rzeszów (13,580 spectators during the whole weekend). Although a minor event in comparison with the Indesit European Champions’ League, still the local organizers got an impressive attendance even in spite of a quite disappointing performance for the local team.
    Remarkable improvements have been achieved especially as far as the attendance to the finals of both the CEV and Challenge Cups is concerned, as this figure more than doubled in comparison with last year’s performance (43,730 spectators for the 2007/08 finals vs. 21,050 for the 2006/07 Cups). Apart from Rzeszów, arenas were packed with enthusiastic fans even in Rome, Belgrade and Bursa for the joy of both the CEV and the local National Federations.
    The CEV would like to express its gratitude to all National Federations and local clubs appointed to stage the very last step of the European Cups for all the efforts they have devoted for a successful outcome of their respective events as well as for their contribution to the promotion of volleyball across Europe and among the media.

CEV

• Poland is becoming some kind of a volleyball land
    CEV

That`s great sentence. In moments like that i`m really proud of polish fans :drink:

Plamen Konstantinov