2008 transfer news

• I supposed that Ivan will choose Italy, but there is one adventage he signed on a contract with Olympiakos - we will see him in Poland, because Polish team, Jastrzębski Węgiel, will play with Olympiakos in CEV Cup :)

"Siatkówka bowiem jest sportem wyjątkowym..." Z.Ambroziak

"... bo najlepszy w Polsce jest olsztyński AZS!"

• Ricardo coming back in Trevise should allow Pujol to go to Cannes, and Bazin will leave Cannes for Paris .

It's done !

• Bulgarian ex-national player Danail Mihailov. He is leaving Rennes and will play in Saint-Quentin. Maybe Armel will tell us more for this club which is new in the french elite. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Not much to say about St Quentin.

This is one of the good teams of french Pro B since a few years. They already managed to access the pro A championship 4 years ago, but they ranked last in this first season in french elite.

The only remarkable fact is that it was Guillaume Samica's first professionnal team (after CNVB = National Center of Volley-Ball , where most of the best young players play for 3 years when they are youth/junior).

St Quentin will not have much ambition for next year in pro A, and will probably only play to avoid relegation. They are recruiting Mihaylov because he has some experience of this level of competition,his former team, Rennes, made a very good season last year. But Rennes was unable to keep its best players. I'm not sure whether Rennes wanted to keep Mihaylov, because he was not the most important player in the team. What is sure is that Mihaylov will be a titular in St Quentin like he was in Rennes, but that he would not be a titular in an ambitious french pro A team.

• Rikardo signed 2-years contract with Treviso as far as I read. :) Pujol is going to Cannes, France.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I was often reading this subject and you are talking about France, Poland, Turkey and Italy but I'm interested in Russian transfers, especially where Berezhko and Ostapenko will play next year?

I will be very thankful if someone answer on my question.

PS. Sorry for my English, I know it's not good but I hope you'll understand what I'm trying to say.

• I was often reading this subject and you are talking about France, Poland, Turkey and Italy but I'm interested in Russian transfers, especially where Berezhko and Ostapenko will play next year?

I suppose they will play still in Dynamo Moscow, but I'm not sure. I think that they have valid contract with that team.

• I also think that they will stay in Dinamo Moscow.Hounestly I don't see a reason why they would go to play in some other club.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Leandro Visoto is already part of the champions of Italy - Itas Diatec Trentino. :) He will replace Bulgarian national player Vladimir Nikolov who will play in Bre Banka Lanutti Cuneo. :)

• Kooistra goes to Modena

• Tourcoing has found its new opposite: the brazilian veteran Bernardo Alves Gilson, fromLatina.
    The setter will probably be the young american
    Jonathan Winder from Pepperdine University.

• Smylen Mlyakov from Trentino to AZS Czestochowa

• Jakub Bednaruk from Itas Trento Volley to Trefl Gdańsk.

• Marcel Gromadowski goes to Bologna (on loan from Piacezna)