2008 transfer news

• I know. I've seen them many times in champions league.
    but apart from Roeselare are many, and many, much better teams in french, italian, russian league... hm?
    I'm supportin' him soo much, so I think that he could choose more interesting and valuable team. :super:

The only thing less valuable about Roeselare is that they don't have as much money as French, Italian, or Russian teams. Other than that they are one of the best professionally organized teams that play the Champions League. If you see where al the players of Roeselare go after they leave the team (Treviso, Jasztrebski, Tessaloniki, Tours, ...) you also must see that Roeselare is a very good step for Rouzier. :teach:

• you also must see that Roeselare is a very good step for Rouzier. :teach:

in my opinion it is not :teach: look at whole league in Belgium. playing whole season with teams on lower level than majority "basic" leagues is not the best way to increase in volleyball maturity.

and this argument about playing after Roeselare is nonsensical...
    and by the way: Jastrzebski, not Jasztrebski :P

• and by the way: Jastrzebski, not Jasztrebski :P

Very nice Antoninette! Thank you for that spelling correction! Now I know that discussing with you is pointless!

And I think you are right about the Belgium league, maybe he would be better in a 'Superior' League. But I forgive you cause you wrote that in a burst of anger :cursing: cause he's going to a stupid team in Belgium! I hope for him that Roeselare will play very good in the Champions League, so he can learn a lot there!

P.S.: Do you know who Julien Lemay is?

• <wall> OMG
    yes our discussion is out of range :P
    you don't understand what i'm saying. you will always defend belgian volleyball.

so
    firstly: IT IS MY OPINION!!!
    secondly: i didn't wrote that it is "a stupid team", so do not lie!

by the way: I know who Julien Lemay is:)

unjust nationalist...

• unjust nationalist...

Hearing that from someone with a signature like "Allez L'Equipe de France!" and "Forza Polonia!" is a bit strange, yet maybe true if we speak about volleyball. :D (Although I must say that a real nationalist is very rare in Belgium these days, especially in Brussels. But that's a whole other discussion :pinch: )

secondly: i didn't wrote that it is "a stupid team", so do not lie!

Ok, I'm sorry for that :heart: I give you a :rose:

you don't understand what i'm saying

Yes I do! You just want to see him play in a better national championship, so he will improve more than in the Belgian League. And I understand that opinion ;)

by the way: I know who Julien Lemay is:

I'm glad you know him! So you must also know that he wasn't so good/popular before he played in Roeselare and know he's a very good libero (in my opinion). So maybe the choice of Rouzier for going to Roeselare isn't so bad after all. I think Roeselare wasn't his only option, so maybe we should ask him why he has chosen Roeselare?
    And as I said before, I hope he will become an even better player and grow in his volleyball maturity.

So let's :drink: and enjoy his good performances with the French team in the WL and hopefully also with Roeselare (and let's stop :box: )

• I think that not Danail Milushev but Danail Mihaylov will play in Halbank..? At least I hope so. It will better for Milushev to stay in France.
    Poor Toshko - he couldn't escape from Stoev. :S

• Poor Toshko - he couldn't escape from Stoev. :S

Yeah :lol: .I thought exactly the same

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• for me Lemay is a good libero too.
    I do not know what you mean by: "so good/popular". could you explain?
    should we ask Rouzier, why he has chosen Roeselare? It's a good idea ;)
    I become hopeful. :win:

as a result: :drink:

• Ok, I'm sorry for that :heart: I give you a :rose:

thanks for rose :)

and sorry everyone for my offtop :)

• I do not know what you mean by: "so good/popular". could you explain?

I just want to say that Lemay gained a lot of experience and is now a very good libero cause he has been playing in Roeselare . Before that he played in Torhout :huh: , which wasn't even a 'top' team in Belgium (and I don't know where he played before).
    The point being: almost every player that comes to Roeselare leaves the team as a better (more mature) player. That's why I mentioned before that players go to even better teams afterwards. So Roeselare is lucky to have new players as Nikic and Rouzier but these players are also lucky to have a good trainer (Baeyens) and a professional organized team. I'm sure that when they leave Roeselare in a couple of years, they will be ready for a 'top-team' :super: in a 'top-competition' (which I know the Belgian is not).

• hmmm, ok, I understand. but, do you think that being popular is as important element as reliable worth to show how player improved?
    look at Lemay, he wasn't as good as he become in Roeselare. and he wasn't popular. he is a contrast to Nikić or Rouzier.
    they've got some class.
    so I can make a conclusion that this club helps players grow up "from zero to hero". How does it look with others?

now we can only cross our fingers :)

• hmmm, ok, I understand. but, do you think that being popular is as important element as reliable worth to show how player improved?

You're right being popular doesn't mean that your good, but if you are good you probably will become popular :thumbup:

so I can make a conclusion that this club helps players grow up "from zero to hero". How does it look with others?

Yes if you are a 'zero', but Nikic and Rouzier are already a bit 'heroes', so I hope they will become 'super-heroes' :super:

:lol:

So back to the topic: anyone some other transfer-news (beside the fact that Depestele :win: is going to panathinakos)

• Plamen Konstantinov renewed his contract with Iraklis for one more year.

• Łukasz "Szalony Kadziu" Kadziewicz is going to play in new polish team - Trefl Gdańsk :) I'm a little bit suprised! :D

• Łukasz "Szalony Kadziu" Kadziewicz is going to play in new polish team - Trefl Gdańsk :) I'm a little bit suprised! :D

Yeah why does he never go an play in an even stronger league to get some more experience? Does he have some kind of girlfriend that won't let him leave the country or some shit?

• Yeah why does he never go an play in an even stronger league to get some more experience? Does he have some kind of girlfriend that won't let him leave the country or some shit?

He played in Sparkling Milano (2007-2008 ) and in Gazprom Surgut (2004-2005). Łukasz has wife! ;)
    and I think that polish league is a good one, one of the best in the world! So come on, it's great that he plays in country now :)

• He played in Sparkling Milano (2007-2008 ) and in Gazprom Surgut (2004-2005). Łukasz has wife! ;)
    and I think that polish league is a good one, one of the best in the world! So come on, it's great that he plays in country now :)

Łukasz had wife, they have divorced

• Tourcoing is officially looking for an other opposite.

Milushev had signed a contract and everything was OK with Macerata. The only thing lacking was the International Transfer Contract from the bulgarian federation. I don't have to explain any further what links Halkbank Ankara and the bulgarian federation . :thumbdown:

Anyway, Milushev can drop any hope to play in a french club for the rest of his career. After the way he played with Tours this year and the way he behaved toward Tourcoing now, he's probably blacklisted by every french club now.
    And he better not have to play in France (in international or european club competition) in the next years, cause he's likelly to receive a special welcome by the fans ... X(