Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• What about Jelena Lozancic? Where is she going to play? Is she returning to Cannes, or another French team? Or playing abroad?

• What about Jelena Lozancic? Where is she going to play? Is she returning to Cannes, or another French team? Or playing abroad?

Jelena Lozancic was playing in greece and will play again next year in panatinaikos... Maybe her best friend Tocko could join her there.

• I heard that Barun and Djerisilo will play in Romania. Someone know if this is true and in which team (or teams) they will play? In Metal Galati, maybe? Former Ognjenovic and Terzic team?

Matuszkova from Roma (Italian A2 League) to Busto Arsizio (Italian A1 League).

• I heard that Barun and Djerisilo will play in Romania. Someone know if this is true and in which team (or teams) they will play? In Metal Galati, maybe? Former Ognjenovic and Terzic team?

Ugh, I hope not. They're both better than that.

What's up with Volero anyway? Is it finished? Everybody's left and there are no new signings...

• Ugh, I hope not. They're both better than that.

I think it is official now. They will both play in Metal Galati.

Some news about Bulgarian players: Koleva is going to play another year in Piacenza (Italian A2 League). Petkova goes to Castellana Grotte (Italian A1 League). Chitigoy may stay in Pavia (Italian A1 League), but is not sure yet. I hope Zetova returns in Perugia.

• What's up with Volero anyway? Is it finished? Everybody's left and there are no new signings...

Volero has also withdrawn from Champions League. They say they expected the new FIVB rule to come sooner so they planned according to that rule to build a new team with more local players...

• volero will play in the cev cup next year.. :thumbdown:
    the only player which is still there is robyn ah mow-santos and maybe norisha campbell..
    but i think djerisilo will also stay in zurich, because her husband which is a handball player
    have extend his contract with a swiss handball team..
    and thats why i thinks she will also stay.. but i'm not sure.. we will see..

• Spain NT player Esther Lopez ll play Turkey next year. it's not offical yet but in a few days she may sign...we wonder about which team she ll go.

• but i think djerisilo will also stay in zurich, because her husband which is a handball player
    have extend his contract with a swiss handball team..
    and thats why i thinks she will also stay.. but i'm not sure.. we will see..

Djerisilo and Barun signed with Metal Galati. It is official now.

Here it is the site:
    http://www.sport365.ro/Transfe…_Metal_Galati-n60374.html

• US spiker Logan Tom will leave Dinamo Moscow for Japan V League...the Club is about to be confirmed later...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• perugia's trainer,Emanuele Sbano is transfered in DYO KARŞIYAKA-İZMİR(TURKEY)

• US spiker Logan Tom will leave Dinamo Moscow for Japan V League...the Club is about to be confirmed later...

REALLY???? :thumbsup:
    I'm BIG BIG LOGAN FAN! Where did you find the info?
    If Logan come to Japan, that will be nice! WAO! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

• REALLY???? :thumbsup:
    I'm BIG BIG LOGAN FAN! Where did you find the info?
    If Logan come to Japan, that will be nice! WAO! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

the original press announced like this:
    "американка Логан Том, защищавшая цвета столичной команды в минувшем сезоне, перешла в один из японских клубов..."

Traslated:
    "American Tom Logan, who protects Dinamo Team last season, moved into one of the Japanese clubs."

by the way, Naa, are you in Japan nowadays.....pls pay attention to recent Japan volley news if you could...maybe we will know more details later...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

Traslated:
    "American Tom Logan, who protects Dinamo Team last season, moved into one of the Japanese clubs."

by the way, Naa, are you in Japan nowadays.....pls pay attention to recent Japan volley news if you could...maybe we will know more details later...

Of course :thumbsup: If I catch some info, I'll write down in this fourm. I actually don't have any info about this.
    I guess she will play with Pioneer! Because the team coach is TOSHI, he is Ex-USA NT coach ( Athens OG coach ).

• Anybody know where Kim Staelens and Alice Blom are going for 08/09 season? I hope they stay with Martinus. :D