2008 Beijing Olympic Volleyball Tournament

• Does anyone know if there's a site where we can watch the volleyball- and beachvolleyballgames live? :obey:

• I doubt there will be a site.

But you can check justin TV, maybe you'll be able to find some volley broadcast...

• Nop, not in Belgium. Maybe anyone knows a french, dutch or german television company which broadcasts the games?

• The French public television will broadcast the Olympics.

Since there are 3 channels, maybe one of them will broadcast some VB sometimes, but VB is not likely to be the first choice ...

• Boyan Yordanov and Vlado Nikolov are seriously injured. They will not start against China. That's what i have read. Just to know - our dream is over!

• Boyan Yordanov and Vlado Nikolov are seriously injured. They will not start against China. That's what i have read. Just to know - our dream is over!

Nothing is over, for sure Vlado or Boyan will start against china no matter what will happen.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

Nothing is over, for sure Vlado or Boyan will start against china no matter what will happen.

Exactly! Moreover, Kostadin Stoykov can also play as an opposite player if none of them gets better for Sunday!

• Do you really need your main roster to beat China? :roll:

Hm, or maybe it will be good for your team also Poltavskiy and Mikhailov to be injured...maybe the "great star" Berezhko can play opposite...
    And China is much better team than before..

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Hm, or maybe it will be good for your team also Poltavskiy and Mikhailov to be injured...maybe the "great star" Berezhko can play opposite...
    And China is much better team than before..

Don't worry, if you are really concerned about China, we can lend you Russian U 14 team to beat them for you.

• Don't worry, if you are really concerned about China, we can lend you Russian U 14 team to beat them for you.

If russian under 14 team was well developed russia would have at least one great unbelievable player at for example OH post...anyway we will beat china...do you remember world cup 2007, it may happen again. ;)

• afroman, you are soo arrogant.... :thumbdown:

Really, see the post before yours. ;)

• If russian under 14 team was well developed russia would have at least one great unbelievable player at for example OH post...anyway we will beat china...do you remember world cup 2007, it may happen again. ;)

I was just trying to help you. :D You know, you can always count on your Slavic brothers. ;) If Gamova is well rested, she can beat China for you too.

I remember WC 2007. We got second, you got third. Do you want that to happen again? ;) I don't, I want a gold medal.

• I was just trying to help you. :D You know, you can always count on your Slavic brothers. ;) If Gamova is well rested, she can beat China for you too.

I remember WC 2007. We got second, you got third. Do you want that to happen again? ;) I don't, I want a gold medal.

Only luck helped you to beat USA and to be 2nd instead of 4th, anyway, good night.

• i see different between person who belive in some team and person who offend other players.

He believes in irony only... that our team can't beat China with first line up...

• Do you really need your main roster to beat China? :roll:

Not China, but they wont play at their best at these Olympics. That's big problem. Stoev said that injuries are serious and if they play it'll get worse. It's over, before it started I'm so sorry! This is the truth.

• I am sure that Vlado and Boyan will be ok and will be ready to play in the first match against China. It will be really bad for us if Stoykov plays as an OP ( actually it is bad and when he plays as an OH :S , so...I hope it won't be necessary)

БЪЛГАРИ ЮНАЦИ!!!!!! :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................