World Championship Japan 2010

• YES! THE US girls won a hard fought 2nd with 26:24! Now win it in 4 girls, let's go!!!

• beautiful, hard-fought match.. forza ragazze !!! :win:

• this is a match. italy wins a tightly contested third set; 27-25

destinee hooker's talent makes up for her bad name.
    logan tom is just super in all aspects: serve, spike, block, digs, receive, even set.

the gioli-lo bianco connection is so fun to watch.

• 3rd set 27:25 Italy! USA is in need of a new libera! Sykora is awful! Her reception at 23:23 has been the momentum changer. But Italy plays very good, i think they got a big boost from the win against Germany. The US-girls are not able to block Gioli. Giolis attack is to fast for theri block...

• this is a match. italy wins a tightly contested third set; 27-25

destinee hooker's talent makes up for her bad name.
    logan tom is just super in all aspects: serve, spike, block, digs, receive, even set.

the gioli-lo bianco connection is so fun to watch.

For sure, I agree... and Russia supports Italia ;-)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Japan killed Turkey in 3rd set 25-19 !

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• Boooooo!!! USA is playing its worst game ever!!!! I can't stand watching them!

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• I'm not angry with Polish girls, because they are weaker than Russians right now and I expected the defeat. I'm glad they didn't give up the match without the fight. The result is showing that clearly (although we lost 3:0). On the other hand we should have won the 3rd set. You can't loose like that in WCh. For the 2nd time :wacko:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Japan killed Turkey in 3rd set 25-19 !

Amazing defense for Japan (5-0) and nice attack. All the opposite for Turkey (8-2). Elif Agca
    comes on the court

• Boooooo!!! USA is playing its worst game ever!!!! I can't stand watching them!

totally agree...

Like the coach just told them "c'mon they are pushing us and we let them. I know we are tired, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that we put it together. Come on let's go!" and he is sooo wright :S

• This game is interesting to watch because it is really a technical coaching game. Italy win when they do what the Babolinni has been saying throughout this tournament - that they must be PATIENT. When they do this, they win points. USA dont win points when they stop listening to what their coach says - Hugh keeps telling them, dont try to finish the point with one kill, track the Italian attackers - whenever they start doing this, they win points!!!

Good to see Italy actually being patient and fighting - it seems they only fight in finals these days - but you have to get to the final first..... Good to have Cadullo back for Italy, and Del Core playing well.

For USA - Glass, Hooker and Logan Tom - what an amazing combination of players to have in one team!

• usa will probably win the 4th set.

• usa will probably win the 4th set.

Japan is so goog and Turkey so bad.They don't find some solutions in attack (25-13)
    So, Japan in semi

25-25 USA

• i was wrong. yey. italy!!!

• No Italia won 26-24 !!!!
    So, Brazil wil be happy and Italy is back
    nice