European Championships 2009

• i agree. poland deserves the victory but they have to give credit to the outstanding polish crowd and the mediocre german defense.

honestly, i didn't expect germany to play that poorly.

• I didn't either :S It was really a bad way to finish a rather good tournament, but OK we are among the top 4 in Europe and qualified to WGP 2010, so in the end it isn't too bad. And of course I hope Fürst will still win best blocker award ;)

• Fantastic! :woohoo: :super: An easy win over Germany. I didn't expect it would finish in three sets, but Poland beat Germany with great serving and block. Kożuch was stopped and wasn't that dangerous. :thumbup: Aleksandra Jagieło - definitely MVP of this game :obey: . This bronze medal is like gold for me :drink: Amazing year for Polish volleyball - two medals :super:
    And yes, this bronze medal for Poland is definitely unfair :roll: :lol:
    Now - come on, Oranje :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• i think she will. she's away above her competition in the stats.

• wooooot! woooot! :D :D bronze medal yeeeeeah! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :drink: great job, Girls! :obey: :dance6:

• During the current game (Poland - Germany) I just heard a beautiful Polish song --> a male singer with accoustic guitar.

Can any of the Polish users tell me the name of that song?!

It might have been that song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzhUXzKa7X0

The most important 3:

• i guess it was lady pank - zawsze tam gdzie ty (always there where you are)

• Yeeeeeeeeeeessss!

We have a bronze medal. Amazing year for Polish fans :) :) :)

Girls played awsome

That tonight's gonna be a good night"

Only 1 hour, Vamos Oranje :) :cup:

• :)

The best comment this evening - so simple, but with obvious meaning :rolll:

The most important 3:

• :(

• Congratulations, Poland :) It was a wonderful match. I bet If poland was the champion, Joanna kaczor would be the MVP player(although, Baranska and Gajgal were also great) and sorry for Deutschland. but they're too young and also talanted,(Kozuch,Brinker,Furst and the stuff) they might beat anyone up soon.

and now Azzurri and Orange. I like both of them, but I guess Italy's gonna beat the netherlands up about 3-1 or 3-2 ^^

Kopf hoch Mädels.

• Hey Ladies on this Forum - tell Me - who is Best Sexy Coach on this ECH - in Your word? :)

• Gongratulations to poland!!! The girls really deserve the bronze medal. :woohoo:
    I have a little promblem i won't be able to watch the final so if somebody can record it i will be greatfull! please! :heart:

• Amazing feeling :thumbsup: Today we played great :cheesy: We fully deserved on this medal :cup: