European Championships 2009 - Turkey

• ble ble gadanie i sranie, and now France will beat Russia. LoL

we'll see ... maybe :lol:

good job Polska!!

Russia won't let some Polish youngsters to take their European title. :lol:

And BTW
    gadanie i sranie dla ciebie, nie dla mnie, zobaczysz co zrobia z was Ruscy jutro, AHAHAHA

:huh: ?(
    You exaggerate. U played just what We allowed u to play. The Bulgarians were sometimes invisible. We put Bulgars in the shade by our good game. And it's true.
    Woohoooooo!!!! :D :dance6: We'll play in the big big final !!! :D yaaay!!! :dance4: :woohoo: :dance6: :cheesy: :rolll:
    Luv ya guys!!! :rolll: :thumbsup: 8o

You didn;t see that we hadn't good serve - many mistakes...

• Really bad match for us. Congrats for Poland.

We made a lot of serve errors and our attack wasn't on the normal level - Nikolov was totally bad today. Only Matey was trying to do something the other outside hitters absolutely didn't perform well. And all this is because of MENTALITY again :down: . Previous matches on the ECH when there wasn't so big preasure and direct elimination we played great. But when we faced semi-finals all ruined. I just couldn't believe that I was watching the same team! Nothing from what we showed before this match. They just didin't play in the first and in the third set. Our chance was in the second part but we missed it and that was what it was. At the moment I saw we lost 30 - 28, I already knew that we were going to lose the third set and the whole match with that. At the end I even switched on the fashion channel :mirror:

Hope that tomorrow we will show our truly game and will succeed to win at least bronze medal :S

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Russia won't let some Polish youngsters to take their European title. :lol:

And BTW
    gadanie i sranie dla ciebie, nie dla mnie, zobaczysz co zrobia z was Ruscy jutro, AHAHAHA

You didn;t see that we hadn't good serve - many mistakes...

U won't win match just by serve.
    Btw,

"Russia won't let some Polish youngsters to take their European title. :lol:

And BTW
    gadanie i sranie dla ciebie, nie dla mnie, zobaczysz co zrobia z was Ruscy jutro, AHAHAHA"

U can't lose with class. :thumbdown:
    Guyssss, show him tomorrow, that he's not right!!! :cup:

• Russia won't let some Polish youngsters to take their European title. :lol:

And BTW

really u don't have to worry about our team.
    as far as i know Russia did not start their semifinal match so wait until it's over :P
    cus oone team from that "super strong" pool is OUT :P
    and yeah i heard that " you will see what Russia will do with u" dozen of times on WCH on OG as far as i remeber we won those matches :lol:

more humility ;|
    and you need to learn how to loose

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• OK, I admit but you'll see you can't after this game to beat Russia. If you were in our group you wouldn't beat Serbia. It will be very hard... Also looked like an arranged draw, because see - Russia will have problems with us for sure, they have the same mentality like us, we could play very well in defense and ofcourse after the last game in which we have losen with 3-0 I didn't see Russia to repeat the same game. But this is only suggestion. Mentality have beaten us again. We must work very hard on this.

• really u don't have to worry about our team.
    as far as i know Russia did not start their semifinal match so wait until it's over :P
    cus oone team from that "super strong" pool is OUT :P
    and yeah i heard that " you will see what Russia will do with u" dozen of times on WCH on OG as far as i remeber we won those matches :lol:

more humility ;|
    and you need to learn how to loose

OK, we have losed, you played very well techincally and moreover mentally.
    BTW France have started to play with Russia.

• OK, I admit but you'll see you can't after this game to beat Russia. If you were in our group you wouldn't beat Serbia. It will be very hard... Also looked like an arranged draw, because see - Russia will have problems with us for sure, they have the same mentality like us, we could play very well in defense and ofcourse after the last game in which we have losen with 3-0 I didn't see Russia to repeat the same game. But this is only suggestion. Mentality have beaten us again. We must work very hard on this.

you don't know that!! how can you know we wouldn't win with Serbia? why you can't say "you were better you deserve it"??
    yeah Russia has so many troubles with your team couple of days ago...
    i know it;s hard to loose in semis but yes we deserve this final , we showed great volleyball in this tournament

one team of that "amazing" group is out
    second team just lost first set 25-18

• OK, we have losed, you played very well techincally and moreover mentally.
    BTW France have started to play with Russia.

Yeah, France started play against Russia, and they won 1st set.

If you were in our group you wouldn't beat Serbia. It will be very hard...

Well, I'm not sure. Honestly Serbia didn't play well on this ECh. They play much worse than in previous matches. They were in great shape in the final of Wolrd Leauge, then they lost their good shape. Ivan won't win whole match in such a important tournament. If we could play against Serbia, I think we could win it.

• France is playing with float serve! Again this float-serve! Again! :what:
    French-Polish coalition against Russian-Bulgarian.
    mateo - Nikolov said that we have played very poorly, that's why we have lost. You showed very well in defense and tactics, I admit that. Just I can't see why we didn't show battle, and why are always down in 1/2finals.

U see, strenght isn't the most important. Technique and intelligence are also very important.

• Just I can't see why we didn't show battle, and why are always down in 1/2finals.

I think it's all becuz of ur mentality. Bulgaria is very good and strong team, no doubt. But u've some problems with ur mentality. Anyway, I wish u all the best in next match :)

• I think it's all becuz of ur mentality. Bulgaria is very good and strong team, no doubt. But u've some problems with ur mentality. Anyway, I wish u all the best in next match :)

Thank you, but this mentaliy u must know we have it because of 5 centuries Turkish slavery. Also we have some Slavish blood which is history says to be more than 50%. In school we learn so much things, more than in France, England, not to say USA, but we don't learn to be self-confident. In Poland it's the opposite. Also like individuals we have more gold medals - in Maths, and other sciences we're first. But like collective - no, we're typical Slavs, we have some Thrace blood from which we have learned to fight and hate against each other. This is why we loose in team sports.

i think float serve is much more dangorous now than few years ago. ball change so float serve give more profits right know.
    and what's more Russian are used to receive all this 120 km/h serve in their league so float serve is something "new" form them and they have problems with receiving them
    France Russia 2-0 :lol:

• i think float serve is much more dangorous now than few years ago. ball change so float serve give more profits right know.
    and what's more Russian are used to receive all this 120 km/h serve in their league so float serve is something "new" form them and they have problems with receiving them
    France Russia 2-0 :lol:

I also think that float - service could be very dangerous and with the new ball it got more useful than before

Wild Wild West!

• tragic results for volleyball, poland saved mp vs spain, and russia now vs france, and now these 2 teams are into finals cause of this turnarounds , it isnt good for volley, i would prefer that in finals were some other teams :wall: :aww: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

• tragic results for volleyball, poland saved mp vs spain, and russia now vs france, and now these 2 teams are into finals cause of this turnarounds , it isnt good for volley, i would prefer that in finals were some other teams :wall: :aww: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Damn, wtf r u talking abt?! :what: U didn't watch both matches I think!
    Yes, we had a small crisis in the matches against Spain and Slovakia. We didn't played well, but it's already passed. Now, we play much better, no doubt! France too. In the Group A they played rly average, but in the next matches they started playing better and better, and today's match with the Russians was absolutely amazing from both sides!

Fraaaanceeeeeeeeeeeeeee, how deserved, there is some truth and justice afterall :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

• RUSSIA - FRANCE 2 - 3

So it happened - Russia couldn't beat France in the second semi-final for the day. For tomorrow:

3rd palce match:

Bulgaria - Russia

Final:

Poland - France

BTW: Before the match between France and Russia I was arguing with my father who claimed that Russia would win but I told him that France has very difficult style for teams like Russia and could make a surprise. I'm happy that I was right - congrats for France coz now I can rub my father's nose as we say in Bulgaria :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• AHAHAAH, now we'll face Russia. I can't believe it. And possibly Poland will take gold, how unfair it is. Russia and Serbia could've beat you. France will not play the same game tomorrow.

And which teams would you prefer to play in final??? Poland won ALL games so far (not only with Spain or Slovakia), and doesn't deserve to play in final, in your opinion???