European Championships 2009 - Turkey

• AHAHAAH, now we'll face Russia. I can't believe it. And possibly Poland will take gold, how unfair it is. Russia and Serbia could've beat you. France will not play the same game tomorrow.

I don't think it's unfair. It is not their fault that we had so weak mentality today (and not only today unfortunately). They succeeded to win the semi-final match = they deserved the right to play for the gold. And even if we were in more difficult pool it doesn't matter because we did our best there and reached very deserved the final 4 but then we failed and as I said it is only OUR fault. As a conclusion I just want to say that all 4 teams: Russia, Poland, Bulgaria and France deserved their palces in the finals.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• AHAHAAH, now we'll face Russia. I can't believe it. And possibly Poland will take gold, how unfair it is. Russia and Serbia could've beat you. France will not play the same game tomorrow.

Why it's unfair? It's unfair becuz Bulgaira isn't in the final? It's stupid argument.
    Russia and Serbia could beat us? U don't know it! As I wrote b4, Serbia is in really average shape, Russia...hmm..Russia is Russia. They play well in first matches, but then, when it comes to play very important matches under pressure they play much worse than normally against almost every team! So plz don't write that they could beat us, cuz:
    1.) U really don't know it, u can just suppose.
    2.) Both teams r definitely in Our reach, so that's meant We can beat them!

• If you allow me a little :offtopic: :D but I think it is funny in relation that tomorrow we are going to face Russia in the last match and today in Bulgaria there was a big meeting of Russophiles on some field with a lot if eating and drinking. They just showed it on the news :lol: It was full of Russians and Bulgarians who may be even don't know that both teams will paly against each other tomorrow. I don't know if it is funny but it made me luagh :drink:

Wild Wild West!

• France will not play the same game tomorrow

I think so too, due to the fact that they played 5 sets, but France should have won this in 3 sets. I remind you that they were wining by few points in the 3rd set and they have lost 25-27. But the whole gome was amazing. At the beginning of the tie-break I was nearly sure that Russia will win. French comeback in the tie-break was unbelivable. 13-10 -> 15-17

Russia and Serbia could've beat you.

Bulgaria - Serbia 3 - 2
    Poland - Bulgaria 3 - 0

Poland - France 3 - 1
    Russia - France 2 - 3
    Yes I know, this is not the same as Poland - Serbia 3-0 and Poland - Russia 3 - 1, but it is the same kind of argument as yours :)

But I think that tomorrow's final game will be very tough, and it won't be so easily as in the first match.

• If you allow me a little :offtopic: :D but I think it is funny in relation that tomorrow we are going to face Russia in the last match and today in Bulgaria there was a big meeting of Russophiles on some field with a lot if eating and drinking. They just showed it on the news :lol: It was full of Russians and Bulgarians who may be even don't know that both teams will paly against each other tomorrow. I don't know if it is funny but it made me luagh :drink:

Could't be otherwise :rolll:

• Could't be otherwise :rolll:

I know :D But how could I miss it :mad: :wall: :lol:

:drink: again

Wild Wild West!

• :drink: cheers! :D Good luck 2morrow against Russia

Thanks :) Luck is always needed in sport. I also wish you to have a reason to celebrate tomorrow :roll: :drink:

Wild Wild West!

• I know it's hard for all Bulgarians to understand that we win with them since 2005 (except ECh2007) in every match we play.Without difference - semifinals, matches in WL, friedly matches. ALWAYS. And our wins were ALWAYS indisputable. I know it's hard, but it's so embarrassing, that some of you (superbobo) can't just say - ''ok, you're better, we suck in reception, we'll try to win next time''

Your problem is reception and as always Żekow (although he play quite well in this tournament).

I didn't want to be rude for you, superbobo, because I know how defeats like this hurt, but now, after all you said I must say it: I'm SO SORRY that we are in the final, that we beat you as always, that as you said ''youngesters'' beat your stars, that our team without three the most important (except Zagumny) players won 3:0. Really it's soooo unfair. I know what you mean :lol:

anyway. Nikolov wanted to play with us, so he got us

and for volley super fan - I'm glad you're here. Maybe someone learn how to loose from you

• tragic results for volleyball, poland saved mp vs spain, and russia now vs france, and now these 2 teams are into finals cause of this turnarounds , it isnt good for volley, i would prefer that in finals were some other teams :wall: :aww: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

I really can't belive in it what Im reading here... sad

• Thanks :) Luck is always needed in sport. I also wish you to have a reason to celebrate tomorrow :roll: :drink:

Well, thx! ^^
    Tomorrow, match against France will b definitely another than from the Group A. They became stronger. From Group A match by match they getting better and better. So even if they can b a little more tired becuz of long and tough match against Russia 2day, they're still very dangerous team, n they'll fight 4 sure.
    Anyway,
    Go Poland! :cup:

• I really can't belive in it what Im reading here... sad

Justyna, I think Raul was really sleepy, or tired, or drunk, or I donnu. That's why he wrote it.
    I don't believe that, he really think like this. It's...at least strange...

• tragic results for volleyball, poland saved mp vs spain, and russia now vs france, and now these 2 teams are into finals cause of this turnarounds , it isnt good for volley, i would prefer that in finals were some other teams :wall: :aww: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

WTF?? :what: no comment on that

AHAHAAH, now we'll face Russia. I can't believe it. And possibly Poland will take gold, how unfair it is. Russia and Serbia could've beat you. France will not play the same game tomorrow.

why it's unfair?? we won ALL the matches , teams from OUR pool are in FINAL so why it's unfair??

i don't care how good Russia and Bulgaria are on the paper they can have amazing stars like Nikolov Kazyski Verbow and such in their rooster but if those names can handle a pressure they will always end up their tournaments in semi finals quarter finals etc.
    let the court do the talking not names in the roosters

amazing France today . awsome performance in 1st and 2nd sets ,than they were scared to win but another turnaround in a tie break and France won :)
    i'm so happy for them , their style of playing is amazing very enjoyable so i'm glad they won against pure power of Russia :)

who will thought that Poland without their big names and France without their 2 best setter will advance to final?? congratulation for both team , hope tomorrow it will be amazing match with Poland as a champion :cup:

NAPRZOD POLSKO!!!!!

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I'm not big fan of man volleyball...But this time I watched...Firstly for Greece team, they were so anxiuos and played with great desire. It makes me follow them :) Roumeliotis is great player.
    Second reason is France :) They are also great, especially in 1st and 2nd sets their defence was great. Antiga is secret hero of French NT.. :obey:
    Go Antiga , Good Luck :cup:

• Somebody can't reconciled to lost . Pitiful.
    Poles were fantastic, thanks for the miraculous match. We were better, so we won, that's normal.

• Thank you, but this mentaliy u must know we have it because of 5 centuries Turkish slavery. This is why we loose in team sports.

what a stupid argument :lol: do you really believ that whole bulgarian don t have self confident due to turkish slavery :mad: r u kidding me?

• so for this final....ALL my support for Poland!! they TOTALLY deserve this title, they have had the courage to let young players play, to let them improve and have experience, and this is the result. well done, must be an example for all!
    and then c'mon....i can't see France as european champion...it doesn't exist really....Go Poland! ;)

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Yes, I have admitted that you won. You were better in reception, better technique you have showed. But I can't explain why we are loosing in every game with you. I remember in 2004 WL you weren't so good team maybe and we had one loss in Poland, but when you came in Varna we have crushed you twice 3-0. You played awfully. And since then, don't know whats the reason - stress, mentality or different style of play? Why we can play with Brazil and you can't? Maybe we play in groups better, that's why we have beaten you in 2007 ECH in a game without meaning. In 1/2 final in WCH we loss because of our mistakes in 3rd set. And then mentality crushed us totally. We can't fight till the end like Spain is doing.

• well before 2005 we were rather avarage team than when Lozano arrived we started to be one of the best team in the world(second place on WCH 3 times in WL finals) and now CAstellani continue this :) and i think Poland's style just doesn't suit Bulgaria cus it's not the first time we have won with them quite easily. like eg we will never win with Brasil no matter how well we are playing we won't win with them cus their style don't suit us at all.
    Bulgaria won in ECH cus we were punchbags back than even Belgium won a match with us :P

Bulgaria has such an amazing team with starts like Nikolov and Kazyiski but i think they don't work well as a team, they don't have that "team spirit" they give up quickly. when they are on fire they are unstoable but when something in not working well they start to argue complain etc that's quite big problem for Bulgaria , they seem to play for themselfs not for a team .

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Congratulations to all the Polish users here: mateo, bartek, majka86, mariuszj1939 and the others !!

I'm only among "the others"?! Shame on you! :P ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D