European Championships 2009 - Turkey

• i would prefer that in finals were some other teams :wall: :aww: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Croatia for example? :roll:
    As mateo said: we and France have been playing without some key players and both managed to get into the final which is totally deserved. Both France and Poland beat teams from stronger group. You don't have to like it, but don't discuss with reality and don't be unfair.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Poland played brilliant game yesterday, the best game of the tournament and in the best possible moment. Gruszka and Kurek :obey: Also Zagumny and Gacek :thumbsup: We were better and deserved the victory. I was also watching France-Russia. France amazed and impressed me. The were leading 2-0 and lost the third set stupidly. I thought it was the end for them. And then 9-13 in tie-break! "Dead" French team got up from their knees thanks to Antiga, Rouzier and Samica (what a great ace at the end :whistle: :super: ) Big congratulations for Frenchmen! I prefer to play them in the final. Not because I think it will be easy game - cause it rather won't be -, but I just hope the teams, which "didn't deserved the final" and "would lost to Serbia, wouldn't qualify from the harder group etc, etc" will show great volleyball. And possible defeat will be less painful for me, than against Russians. Let volleyball win this evening! And "better" teams will play for bronze. I wish them good play.

Although I find some superbobo's comments really annoying (not for the first time) I will support Bulgaria against Russia today. First of all, I generally don't like Russian team; secondly: volleysuperfan, Afroman and sNeige (where is she?) are among my favourite users on inside volley. Good luck :)

The most important 3:

• and then c'mon....i can't see France as european champion...it doesn't exist really....

I know it might be a bit tough to figure out. So since I'm a nice boy I'm going to provide some help for you:

Now all you have to do is mentally replace these young faces with the older (and most renowned) faces from the senior team. I'm pretty sure you can do that ! ;)

• Big congratulations for Frenchmen! I prefer to play them in the final. Not because I think it will be easy game - cause it rather won't be -, but I just hope the teams, which "didn't deserved the final" and "would lost to Serbia, wouldn't qualify from the harder group etc, etc" will show great volleyball. And possible defeat will be less painful for me, than against Russians. Let volleyball win this evening! And "better" teams will play for bronze. I wish them good play.

noting more to add :thumbup: i agree in 100% good luck POLAND good luck FRANCE.

• i wrote that in moments of madness when russia was about to take undeserved win vs France,but since France came back i have nothing to complain. about poland their streak of wins is impressive but unreal, they should have lost at least one if not both games vs spain and slovakia. i cant see such team as european champion, allez france

• they should have lost at least one if not both games vs spain and slovakia. i cant see such team as european champion, allez france

Maybe they should, but they didn't. And why they should? It is not my fault, that Spain and Slovakia didn't use their chances. In this kind of logic, France also don't deserve to be the champion, cause they lost their first match to Poland. You argumentation leads to nowhere.

The most important 3:

• i wrote that in moments of madness when russia was about to take undeserved win vs France,but since France came back i have nothing to complain. about poland their streak of wins is impressive but unreal, they should have lost at least one if not both games vs spain and slovakia. i cant see such team as european champion, allez france

could you explain what do you mean by "such team"?

• there is like 80pct of forum from poland, and i have origins from poland (grandma) and i dont want to put it on national level, i wrote too many times on this forum what i consider polish players, and such team on mentally basic wont win any big competition. all of course is IMO, dont know why you all take that personally, better one will win, ask armel who it is going to be

• better one will win, ask armel who it is going to be

I don't know who is going to be the best.

France NT improved since the first game, everybody noticed it.
    In the same time, french players are getting tired. We have no backup for Rouzier, and hardly for Antiga and Samica. The french team might be mentally better than Poland, but we are physically weaker.
    If the french players are serving and receiving as well as they did against Russia, Polish NT will be in trouble. Otherwise I don't think we'll be able to defeat them.

• I know it might be a bit tough to figure out. So since I'm a nice boy I'm going to provide some help for you

Now all you have to do is mentally replace these young faces with the older (and most renowned) faces from the senior team. I'm pretty sure you can do that ! ;)

c'mon please.... :lol: :lol:
    if i have to take the count of all titles we won in junior championships i will finish in 2035... :D
    you have good young players ok, but this is the senior euro champs...and according to me France is not as strong as Poland, but also as Bulgaria or Serbia...
    that don't erase the fact that you have done a real miracle against Russia so congrats to you ;)

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Armel, TV there will broadcast the game or not??? I know volleyball is not popular there...but i hope that the final will be broadcast..

• Armel, TV there will broadcast the game or not??? I know volleyball is not popular there...but i hope that the final will be broadcast..

As I heard from Polish commentator, there is French TV on this tournament, so I suppose final match must be broadcasted to France.
    BTW, I've never seen worse TV broadcasting, than in this ECh. And I saw a lot of tournaments...

The most important 3:

• it's nice if they broadcast the game.....here in Brazil a TV station broadcasts many games....and today will broadcast the final game....

A satellite TV (sport + , the same that broadcast IECL games) broadcast every game of the French NT.
    But what the fans wanted was a broadcast of the final on a free TV, and this won't be possible because there is no obligation* for sport + to sell the TV rights to a free TV.

* A few years ago, a law was voted in France, 21 sports events are "protected", and should a pay TV have the right of an event (for example a championship), they have to sell it to a free TV so everyone could see it, in case a french team get to the final or semi final.
    This list includes Basketball and Handball international championship finals (when the french NT qualifies) , but not volleyball championship.

• Samica vs Zagumny.I am happy that both will play this season for my team Panathinaikos :drink:

• Bulgaria vs Russia will be very interesting game,because both teams are very angry of 1/2-finals.

• Bulgaria vs Russia will be very interesting game,because both teams are very angry of 1/2-finals.

i haven't seen that anger on Russia side :whistle:
    congratulation Bulgaria for winning bronze medal.
    Russia was AWFUL today so many unforced errors i excpected much more from them
    but anyway i'm happy they lost :D yet again Russia the biggest disapointment of tournament

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.