World League 2009

• I think that the hall in Vrana will be to explode for these matches :D
    Go Bulgaria :win:

In first match vs Cuba hall was full. It had a lot of standing people... and It was so good that we win. After 2:0 for Cuba spectators were low-spirited(and team didn`t show nothing).. I don`t think that we have power to make something.. but after next 3 sets, it was like a dream ;d

I hope to win Russia :serve:

• I hope to win Russia :serve:

Good luck. This time I'm cheering for you. I hope you can beat Russia unless once. :box:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• And I hope Russia will beat us again, because see - in European Championships they will think we are not so good and they've found a way to beat us. And from two big losses you can learn even more from them. Good luck Poland. It will be very impressive game I hope. Kadziewicz will be back maybe.

• Polska - Finlandia 1 - 3(16:25, 25:21, 20:25, 22:25)\. definitely a better game than in Finland - from the Polish side, but unfortunately did not manage to win with Finland.
    Kadziewicz back and played pretty cool game. Gromadowski a good match.
    Olli Kunnari was a game MVP.
    In english please.
    edited by Justyna

sorry my fault, I have new browser - language automatically be changed

• Good luck Poland. It will be very impressive game I hope. Kadziewicz will be back maybe.

It wasn't impressive game, unfortunately. Finland was just better again. It is good, that Kadziewicz is back, but generally I don';t see more positives of this game :roll:

The most important 3:

• eh another loose :down: eh it's hard to watch those helpless young guys who can't keep up Esko sets :gone:

what's worry me is the fact we are playing such a boring and without combination volleyball :S and i don't think is our setters foult, it's DC tactic cus Skra was playing the same boring volleyball :( where the heck pipe attack gone ;(

hope we will win the last match with Finland

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• And I hope Russia will beat us again, because see - in European Championships they will think we are not so good and they've found a way to beat us. And from two big losses you can learn even more from them. Good luck Poland. It will be very impressive game I hope. Kadziewicz will be back maybe.

Come on!!!!!!!

Think positive, Where is the fitting :box: spirit of the RED, GREEN AND WHITE?

• Come on!!!!!!!

Think positive, Where is the fitting :box: spirit of the RED, GREEN AND WHITE

Agree with Black is beautiful . I think that beating Russia wolud make our team more confident in its abilities and influence in a good way for us and our future participatoin in the ECH. Only if we reach to more victories over Russian NT we will stop accepting them as such a scarying monster and our team won't feel so unsure before every match with them. Last years they beat us in most matches so now the only thing we need is success against them. One team always has to play for victory - that's the only right way to me. I believe that Bulgarian NT posseses the potential to beat Russia without depending on understimation from their side. So tomorrow and on Saturday I'll be definately cheering for our guys. :win:

btw: I'm expecting a great show from both teams.

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Russia tomorrow is for 3-0 or 3-1. They'll play at 100%.

Maybe the russians will try everything, but Cuba will be at the finals, and I think hey deserved the most. Lets have e full hall and smash he russians 3:0 twice, or 3:1 . ;) I believe we'll do it. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• At last :roll: Poland won the match against Finland. It was the best game against Finland by Poland, although it generally didn't have a big meaning. With this win Poland made, that Finland won't play in WL Final Six. Finnish players still had had chances, so I'm sure they didn't let us win.
    This year WL was rather bad for Poles. It was a big "squad B" experiment, which didn't work perfectly. 5 wins-7 loses, really good games only against average Venezuela, pathetic defeats against Brazil and Finland. Nothing more but "so-so" performance...
    The good thing is, that some players showed, they would be useful also in the first team (Jarosz, Kurek, Zatorski, Bartman) and the others (Woicki, Gromadowski -even if he played good games against Finland in Poland, Ruciak) rather not or only as a substitutes.

The most important 3:

• And these players will be the next generation which will fight in WCH 2014 in Poland :win: . After 2 years they will be team and very good team.

• a long waited win over Finland :) we played avarage game we made tons of service errors but happily Finland wasn't worse :lol: i really liked our MB . they were unstopable in attack and were reading game pretty well :win:

so the experiment "let give young player a chance" end yesterday. i'm happy with final result of this team. maybe it wasn't the best we could get but we did fine. we beat Venezuela and put some figh against Finaland and even won once :)

positive: Kurek Mozdzonek Nowakowski Zatorski Lomacz Jarosz
    negatives: Woicki Ignaczak Bakiewicz
    avarage performance:Gromadowski Ruciak Bartman

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I hope that the Cuban team has rested before the series against Japan. :rolll:

The last two games against Bulgaria were a disaster. :mad: At the last match they looked very tired and disorganized, Leal # 4 :super: was who felt most the intense traveling from Cuba-Japan-Russia and Bulgaria

Finally they are back to Cuba where they need to get four points to finish first. It does not feel impossible……..well let's be possitive

• Russia won't qualify cause tomorrow Italy wil crush China. They have points ratio 1.099. And they'll play at max. I supposed that Mikhaylov will get his good shape and all of your team. Cuba will beat Japan once, but still need 4 points more if they want place in the final four.

• :whistle: Well Cuba won today, almost there. They need just one more point.........

• i did not know wild card would be for the best second place ...italy had a tough match today, beating china only in the fitfh set..now russia has to beat bulgaria by 3-0 or 3-1 to head into final round?
    despite yesterday victory in straight sets, im not very hopeful russia will classify
    :S