World League 2009

• yeah... russia has 23pts, italy 22pts and finland 21...
    thanks to china :lol:

• I can't believe it. Bulgaria was awful today. Russia made very good match today and the referee :( again is f*cked.

• And also Argentina will play in Final Six. i didn't expect it :whistling:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• And also Argentina will play in Final Six. i didn't expect it :whistling:

Yeap and since Cuba got the first place on their group will be playing against ARG in their first match.

CUB had its only international preparation games against Argentina, and won the series. ARG did not win a match. But things have change since their last encounter and ARG looks better. Well, Cuba has improved too and has the psicological advantage. :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

And what about Leon # 1, he has a brilliant future ahead :super:

• I hope this cuban team will still exist next year...

I think they will, and thanks for your support. :drink:

At the end what matters is the love for volleyball :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

• I could watch only the first game between Bulgaria and Russia, and even though they didn't show anything extraordinary, they played very clever volleyball at the end of the sets, so I can only congratulate them on the victories (I read they played better on Saturday) and say that they fully deserve the tickets to Belgrade! This is the most convincing way to qualify there - by beating away us, unfortunately, with two straight victories... I don't remember a team which had come in Bulgaria and taken two 3-0 away victories before this weekend... It hurts a lot, but Russia deserved their place in the WL finals...

Italy started poorly the WL losing to China in Verona, then twice to USA at home, it was somehow tough to come back on the right track again, but they needed only a point more... As far as Argentina is concerned, I wrote some comments about their team a couple of weeks ago, so their qualification to Belgrade is not at all surprising to me, I was just expecting more from France, this is why I predicted a bit different results, but I managed to watch Argentina this year and the jump forward compared to their games from the past several years was obvious. However, in the "Latin" pool F, I seriously doubt they will have the chance to go further, but let's face it - just to go there is a great result already!

I can't remember the last tournament with so few European teams ... :?:

• Sweet victory CUB-ARG: 3-1

the most amazing thing; Leon # 1 20 attacks and 4 serves :obey:

• Leon is such a kick ass player :D and he is 15 yo :what: amazing he will be the best player on that planet in next 2 3 yers :D

Argentina surprice me. i didn't think they can fight so bravely with amazing Cuba wchich didn;t play too well today :whistle: but in the edn Cuba take 3 points :drink: i hope they will win this year cus they have amazing , young team :win:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Nice win for Cuba. But it wasn't a surprise, of course. More interesting is an easy Serbian victory over USA. If Serbians are going to play like that, may succeed in this Final.

The most important 3:

• I'm really disappionted with USA performance. Two matches, two defeats, no set won :roll: I know, that this is a different team, not the same, which was the best in Beijing, but still... It is very sad to watch Olympic champion loosing like that :( So, Serbia and Russia will qualify from this group, from the second - probably Brazil and Cuba. Ambitious Argentina don't rather have chance...

The most important 3:

• Brazil was superb, terrific. They showed how to play really good volleyball. Too much power for Cuba.

But I am still supporting Cuba :super:

• Brazil will win it. They crushed Russia and now - final against Serbia. It might be close match, cause Serbians are in good shape, but Brazil should eventually be the best again.

The most important 3:

• It seems weird that Brazil is still the best, but I guess they just have sucha huge reservoir of players to choose from that it doesn't matter if a few vetrans quit the team.