Abu Dhabi International Women’s Volleyball Cup 2009

• The Calendar still not confirmed...

9 team confirmed their presence....and still missing USA's confimation...

Confirmed Team:

Italy,Germany,Holland,Russia,Cuba,Brasil,Azerbaijan,China,Algeria

(note by Nicole Kwong in facebook)

• Wow!! This year will be even better than 2008! :thumbsup:

Maybe they have a website already?

• Confirmed Team:

Italy,Germany,Holland,Russia,Cuba,Brasil,Azerbaijan,China,Algeria . :cheesy:

Verry Good ! ...

• Yeah! +Brazil, +China. And Russia will surely play with the main squad this time! :thumbup:

• Wrong information: Holland is not playing in Abu Dhabi. I mailed the Nevobo and they answered me: they don't get any reaction from Tournament in Abu Dhabi,they don't even know if there is a tournament this year? There is no date for this tournament....
    The Holland NT is playing in China from 27 may-6juni, in a tournament with Cuba,Turkye and China. So also no Turkye in Abu Dhabi!!!

For more information, mail me.

Marieke

• Thanks,this is a good information for us,waiting for more good matches!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I don't know if we gonna see this matches?

Marieke

This is a traditional 4-teams tournament in China,and our national TV broadcasts it every year.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Wrong information: Holland is not playing in Abu Dhabi. I mailed the Nevobo and they answered me: they don't get any reaction from Tournament in Abu Dhabi,they don't even know if there is a tournament this year? There is no date for this tournament....
    The Holland NT is playing in China from 27 may-6juni, in a tournament with Cuba,Turkye and China. So also no Turkye in Abu Dhabi!!!

For more information, mail me.

Marieke

thanks for information marieke :win:

• Teams in this tournament what are called? Is there a specific procedure? Or did you get according to the head? I think Turkey should be. Because the future is on a team. In particular, a much better team from Azerbaijan, and Algeria. Russia and Cuba also am lucky to then I can watch. I want to ask one more thing. Is this the tournament's web site and publish them on what television channels? :win:

• -

The Channel is CCTV 5 ?
    :white:

• Teams in this tournament what are called? Is there a specific procedure? Or did you get according to the head? I think Turkey should be. Because the future is on a team. In particular, a much better team from Azerbaijan, and Algeria. Russia and Cuba also am lucky to then I can watch. I want to ask one more thing. Is this the tournament's web site and publish them on what television channels? :win:

INSHALLAH this year we`ll see which team is better!

• INSHALLAH this year we`ll see which team is better!

we will see :thumbup:

• :) really wanna be aware of the lastest rumour news about the number of the confirmed teams.......pls post a tip as soon as u got one

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• any new about the tournament dates?

• uuuu where's Poland? I had hope Poland team will play in Abu...it's wrong