Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• Feng in Dynamo??? :lol: :lol: :lol: that would be funny :D can you imagine fast sets to Gamowa Godina or Goncharowa :sos: Dynamo don't need good setter they only need someone who set high ,precise ball

we have already seen fast sets to gamova...in tie-break of champions league final :down:
    i really hope dinamo will keep most of the players...gamova,safronova,kirilova,borisenko,gioli,goncharova...but both liberos

• Acording to Bergamo's president...Lo Bianco will stay in the team...

Also will stay..Piccinini and Del Core..that made a bigger contract last season....Piccinini for three years..and Del Core for two..looks like

• I feel bad for Perugia. For all the internal turmoil that they have, the President should have acknowledged that the organization is also to be blamed aside from the players. The players were not really that bad, the problem is that they were pooled together without really suiting each other styles and are expected to play at a high level because of the team's history.

Well, yes, I hope Yang plays with Feng because their styles really suit each other. And I don't know if Willoughby will be back because she has to face the case filed against her with hearings scheduled for this year.

Yang Hao played with Feng Kun in 2008 Olympics...unfortunately,their styles not suit each other in fact,Yang Hao’s condition were so bad both attack and receiption

• The Sky channel commentators said that Jesi would like the return of Sokolova together with Dall'Igna. I hope Ognjenovic, Flier, Rinieri and Bown stay. Jesi cannot change setter every year. That's not good.

I would be happy if Ljuba returns. :)

The president of Novara doesn't know if Feng will stay also next season, because Dinamo Moscow wants her.

many fans of jesi hope that moki de gennaro could instead of zilio,in my opinion,to both moki and jesi, it is a wonderful idea

• Acording to Bergamo's president...Lo Bianco will stay in the team...

Also will stay..Piccinini and Del Core..that made a bigger contract last season....Piccinini for three years..and Del Core for two..looks like

how about Jenny?

• Feng in Dynamo??? :lol: :lol: :lol: that would be funny :D can you imagine fast sets to Gamowa Godina or Goncharowa :sos: Dynamo don't need good setter they only need someone who set high ,precise ball

I heard, that some Turkish club wants Feng

• Yang Hao played with Feng Kun in 2008 Olympics...unfortunately,their styles not suit each other in fact,Yang Hao’s condition were so bad both attack and receiption

I don't think that there style do not suit each other. Remember the Pre-Beijing? The Athens Olympics and the years before? I think what happened in Beijing is a result of a deterioration of Yang's performance and the coach's decision (playing Li Juan instead of her).

• With Murilo staying in Italy....since he signed wiht Macerata..is very likely that Jaque will stay too....

Here in Brasil....dont have much news..just a few...Zé roberto may be the new coach from São Caetano Blausiegel..that must keep Fofão and Mari....they are trying to bring also Paula pequeno and Thaísa...from Osasco.......But Paula also have offers from out of the country.....but no idea of each teams...

• Mammadova was in cannes yesterday to see the RC Cannes playing his 1/2 final against Istres... I don't know why she was there.. maybe contact for next year.

Her contract ends with Telekom. I don't know why but I think she will go to Russia..or I want her to go Russia :)

• I read in volleyrosa...that Poljak is very unhappy in Turk Telecom...and that she might be leaving the team too...I hope back to Bergamo...hehehehe

And that Aguero might be going to Jesi, Busto or Cesena.....

• Not only Sao cAetano...but russia is also wanting Paula Pequeno..the rumors..are that the offer is REALLY good....so..thre is a big chance for the player to go to russia next Season....

• I wonder why Ze Roberto snubbed Sao Caetano's proposal? With Fofao, Mari and Sheila as well as potential transfers, Caetano looks to be a contender.

• I wonder why Ze Roberto snubbed Sao Caetano's proposal? With Fofao, Mari and Sheila as well as potential transfers, Caetano looks to be a contender.

His father is not in good shape,he said that he wanna spend more time with his family!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Okay. Thanks for the info Valentine.

• thaisa, natalia and camila brait have verbally made an accord to play for osasco next season...it seems that they will not go to sao caetano..