Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• Hmm Ravva in Eczacibasi? She never leave France. She has there restaurant and friends.

Zhao in Turkey? Since when are Chineses releasing their competitors abroad? Zhao wants go abroad?

• Sky commentators today said that for next year Furst will leave Pesaro for Bergamo.

• Ravva is under contract with cannes next year too... And I don't think that she will leave cannes now with her family there.
    Eva Yaneva in vakifbank?? I hope she will stay in cannes! ^^

• Hmm Ravva in Eczacibasi? She never leave France. She has there restaurant and friends.

Zhao in Turkey? Since when are Chineses releasing their competitors abroad? Zhao wants go abroad?

In China,there is a limitation that NT players can't go abroad untill they r 27 years old, and no longer in NT again, Zhao isn't on the list of the new NT, and she didn't play in the last season, her injury was never totally recoverd!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Sky commentators today said that for next year Furst will leave Pesaro for Bergamo.

that good idea to foppa...for foppa's poor muro this season...
    but how about Jenny Barazza?

• Eczacibasi: Oksana Parkhomenko, Eda Erdem, Ferretti, Ravva, Aguero

Oksana Parkhomenko and Ferretti...impossible ...

• Eczacibasi: Oksana Parkhomenko, Eda Erdem, Ferretti, Ravva, Aguero

Oksana Parkhomenko and Ferretti...impossible ...

Ferretti will be still playing in pesaro next year... and the year after too.
    It would be great to see other chinese players in europe like Zhao who could do great if she plays with a good setter.

• It's sad that Esko will leave Busto, now that Busto has assembled a good team. :( Without her, Busto won't be a contender.

Zhao should probably undergo rehab in Europe or the US prior to getting back to pro VB. It would be sad to let her talent to waste just because of an injury. She is still considerably young and have a lot ahead of her, though not in the NT.

• According to rumuors Türk Telekom has already signed contract with Fofao, but this is just a rumour.

Uhm ...weird....cause till where I know...Fofão has a two years contract with Blausiegel...but...again...with all the money turkey is spending in volley...I dont doubt they pay for Sao cAetano to take Fofao

I LOVE THE IDEA OF FURST IN BERGAMO!!!!!!! ^^ ..she isa great middle..and a great person...but I wish was not for the place of Barazza..... :(

• Gizem Gureshen signed 1-year contract with Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta

www.voleybolmagazin.com

• Official for cannes :

Strahimira Filipova, Leslie Turiaf, Akiko Ino, Véronika Hudima et Luminita Trombitas are leaving the team.

Andrea SIeglova and Valentina Fiorin are under contract for next year but they are wainting for a medical expertise to know if they can keep this players on the team or not.

Katrina Buckova signed a contract of 2 years + 1 in option.
    Fomina signed for 3 more years.

There are negociations with Anna Rybaszewski and Karine Salinas... And maybe Maryna Marchenko too.

Ravva, Yaneva, Centoni, Polechtchouk and Ong have contract with the team for next year.

• Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta's libero Nihan Yeldan signed pre-contract with Fenerbahce Acibadem

www.voleybolmagazin.com

• Uhm ...weird....cause till where I know...Fofão has a two years contract with Blausiegel...but...again...with all the money turkey is spending in volley...I dont doubt they pay for Sao cAetano to take Fofao

I LOVE THE IDEA OF FURST IN BERGAMO!!!!!!! ^^ ..she isa great middle..and a great person...but I wish was not for the place of Barazza..... :(

I think If Türk Telekom really needs a Brazilian setter. That probably could be Dani Lins.I think now Fofao would prefer to stay at home in Brazil.

If there is no place for Barazza I hope she could be transferred to Sao caetano. Sao Caetano needs a better middle blocker and a better spiker.So my little dream is to get Barazza and Logan Tom and Jucy from dead Brasil Telecom. Then keep Sheilla in the team. So the lineup will be :

Fofao , Sheilla , Mari, Logan Tom, Barazza, Jucy. :lol: Champion of course.

• Fofão confirmed in São Caetano! :lol:

Super :lol:

and

Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta, Gozde Kirdar's agreement has been extended.

• They say Asystel Novara wants Seda Tokatlioglu

Eczacibasi wants Djerisilo back

Fenerbahce&Eczacibasi both want Sokolova