Transfer news and rumors season 2009/10

• ABOUT FABIANA

Well..I'm from Rio and Rexona supporter...what I can say..is that for what everyone is telling here...she will stay in Rexona!....She didnt signed yet.....but her agent....garantee that she will stay...like every other girl in the team....All players looks like already talked with the club...and will stay, but till didnt signed it.....but we also heared here this rumor about FAbiana going to Pesaro...

As soon I have a confirmation..I let you guys knowing.... ;)

• Rainbow...FOfao has already signed with the team...she will stay for sure....And MAri and Sheilla are about to sign..looks like

Thanks. :rose: But Sao Caetano at least has to keep the trio to stay for next season or Sao Caetano could say good-bye to next season champion now.And what about other positions it seems nothing strengthened yet. :whistle:

• Ana Antonijevic, the setter of Postar and Serbian NT will go to Cannes.
    Aleksandra Petrovic and probably Silvija Popovic go to Valero. Vesovic will leave the team too. Postar won the title in Serbia again but have big financial dificulties and it's not certain if they'll even have a competitive team next year.

• Ana Antonijevic, the setter of Postar and Serbian NT will go to Cannes.
    Aleksandra Petrovic and probably Silvija Popovic go to Valero. Vesovic will leave the team too. Postar won the title in Serbia again but have big financial dificulties and it's not certain if they'll even have a competitive team next year.

Ana Antonijevic in cannes?? Well Fang was really surprise when he saw her playing in champion's league. She is young but really good, she sets fast balls what needs cannes. Hope that is true héhéhé
    Now if she comes to cannes I really wonder who will leave the team... Salinas or Sieglova...

• Vakifbank Gunes Sigorta's MB Kinga Maculewicz signed a contract (1 year) with her team. She has extended contract with Vakıfbank Guneş Sigorta for her husband Enrique De La Fuente agreed with Arkas Spor

• Mirka Francia has signed a contract with Eczacıbaşı.

• Mirka Francia has signed a contract with Eczacıbaşı.

Thats very good a news. Super. I love Vasconcelos. She is a excellent player. Eeeee Cuban player :win:

• Anzanello may leave Novara for an european club. Any rumors?

• Is Kilic returning to any italian club? Do you know something? ^^

• lia ex finasa, fabiola and ju costa (both from brusque ) signed contract with PINHEIROS

• Hi everybody...I'm a fan of Bergamo, my name is ravens#7!!!!

Could someone tell me where is Nicole Davis?? Is she in USA?? Is she abroad??

About Logan Tom: could she come back to Italy??

I wait answered by you :wavy:

Sorry for my english...

• Davis was stayed in her hometown this season and not played for any club !

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

Is it possible that a so good player has not a team to play??

I think she just wanna take a rest.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova