World Club Championship

• NOVAsports 7 will broadcast this tournament

Do you know whether it will be streamed online?
    EDIT: I know bet 365 has the whole thing live, but I hope there would be better ways to watch it.
    EDIT2: Saw Trento-Zamalek game on bet365, afterall the quality wasn't so bad. But those new rules suck big time :down:

Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

Edited once, last by rugby ().

• Trentino Volley -Zamalek SC 3:1 25:18, 25:21, 23:25, 25:20

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• This stupid rule makes the game sooooooo predictable.. I watched only the last set of Zenit - Corozal 3-0 (on www.bet365.com btw) and I can say this rule simply destroys the beauty of the game. Now the reception should be perfect most of the time so that the setter can set back row, however, then the attacker has to overcome triple block quite often.. meanwhile, middle-blockers attack much rarely because they don't participate in the first attack but only in the counter attack.. The ONLY positive thing is that now attack from zone 5 will be much frequently used so that we practically have attacks from everywhere on the court already, but overall this Golden Formula sucks big time!!!!!!!!!!!

• yeah, I agree with you the middle blocker is not much involved in the game ...

• I don't know how is sounds, but i registered to bet365 and everything was ok, but when i wanted to watch the game, it said i can't watch it from my country, obviously people here watched it from other countries like bulgaria for example, but in my country, ISRAEL I couldn't . I don't want to sound like this, but i can't help but wonder if the organziers from Doha made it so that some people can't watch it, if so, it really is too bed, not many people in the world want to see volleyball and for those who want to, making sure they can't see because of where they live, that sucks

• Zenit Kazan(RUS)- Plantaneros Corozal(PUR): 3-0 (25-20, 25-14, 25-17)

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• I don't know how is sounds, but i registered to bet365 and everything was ok, but when i wanted to watch the game, it said i can't watch it from my country, obviously people here watched it from other countries like bulgaria for example, but in my country, ISRAEL I couldn't . I don't want to sound like this, but i can't help but wonder if the organziers from Doha made it so that some people can't watch it, if so, it really is too bed, not many people in the world want to see volleyball and for those who want to, making sure they can't see because of where they live, that sucks

No mate, it's not the organizers fault. There are some countries where bet 365 livestreams are not available- like Denmark for example.
    Here I found some streams, but the quality is not that good.
    http://www.livescorehunter.com…Livescore-Volleyball.html

• Brazil has it's new Ricardo Garcia - Rafael from Trento. If Bernardo Resende calls him, Brazil will continue to win almost every tournament.

Skra were very mean in the second set, brutal defense :wavy:

• Skra Bełchatów - Al-Arabi Doha 3:0 (25:22, 25:11, 25:19)

And I totally aree with Yavor and the others, who think new rule is stupid. Now volleyball looks more like beach volleyball or even like a some computer game - mechanic attacks from the 2nd line :thumbdown: You may have the best setter in the world, but your opponent already know your first move :roll: It shouldn't be called "Golden Formula". It is rather "shitty" than "golden" :mad:

The most important 3:

• hope Skra can win this tournament, if not they, the brasilian team ;)

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• I hope that the ITALIAN team can win the World Club Championship ;)

• hello everyone please is there any channel boradcasting zenit kazan vs tretino that will be interesting the match will be played at 13:00 in doha please if there any channel give the link

• Peykan - Cimed 3:1 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS :drink: :obey:

• Peykan - Cimed 3:1 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS :drink: :obey:

Yeah, amazing 8| Brazilians had really big problems with the new rule...

The most important 3:

• They made a lot of unforced errors today, and the block of Peykan was very solid. I cheer for the David against Goliat :obey:

• Zamalek - Corozal 3 - 2 (23-25, 25-13, 23-25, 25-14, 21-19)

A very interesting tie-break to watch though probably this game determined only the 3rd ranked team in Pool A. Two main players to follow from the Puerto Rican champion - Victor Rivera and Matthew McKinney, meanwhile, for me, totally MVP was Mohamed Badawy. The guy plays really impressive, he was very dangerous yesterday against Trentino, today he made most of the points in the tie-break for Zamalek, he is only 23, I haven't watched him before, but I hope he continues to impress and maybe go and play abroad (why not Europe..)! Would be nice to watch him in the forthcoming Grand Champions Cup in Japan later this month :)

• trento - zenit
    1-2 for Zenit at the moment, an exciting match to watch, both teams can win it, but I still think Trento wil win it ...

• Rafael is the setter, for whom the golden formula is most useful. He outplayed Ball today. Matey was again on the place for key pts, so I am happy with his performance and overall the team performance. Trentino may be are not the best team in the world (Copra, Skra, some Russian teams are also on that level) but is definitely one of the best :super:

• Skra beat Payakan easly, than I had expected - convincing 3:0. Very good blocking and serving. Skra is already in the best four. The game today is more important for Cimed, but I hope Skra wins.

The most important 3: