World Club Championship

• Since it's always the same thing, it's not unfair.
    This is the same here, Kaziyski played well, and he won.

Well ok. But for example Manon Flier. Her team didn't won ECh, but she was MVP cuz she was just the best player. The same thing is with Kurek. He was better than Kaziyski, so...

• I am not sure that Kurek was totally better than Kaziyski - Matey has better block and better digging and much better receiving in this tournament. Kurek is better in attack globally (number of pts with efficiency in account). - http://www.fivb.org/en/volleyb…p?Tourn=MCLUB09&Skill=DIG

About MVP - there are two different types of criteria - relative and absolute.

The relative criteria evaluates only the value for the success of the team (what percentage of the job has done the player) ONLY

The absolute criteria evaluates not only the relative value, but also take into account the value of the success. Kurek has over 50% value for his team, which measn 50% of the second place. Kazyisky has for example 30% of the first place. If the first place is 2 pts and the second is 1, Kurek has 0.5 and Kaziyski has 0.6.

Kurek is according to the relative criteria an MVP of the tournament.

Kaziyski is according to the absolute criteria the MVP of tournament.

We don't have only one answer here.

• What Can we observe after this tournament?. On 1st 2nd and 3 position we have teams which represent 3 of the best League in the World. Italian League, Russian League and Polish League.

Trento isn't typical Italian team. Itas squad is based on foreginer player: 2 Brazilian 1 Bulgarian 1 Cuban.
    In Skra and Zenit played 2 foreginer players ( Falasca, Antiga) ( Ball Stanley)

Trentino won because had 3 fantastic opposite ( Kazijski, Jouantorena, Visotto) and tealy deserved to this title.

About Sokolov. He is young player but he have not enough bargain to play but advantage of plaing in Trentino is that he can train witch the best players in the world aand he can improve own ability.

Kurek spent last season on substitution's banch in Skra. Everybody know that he is young talented player but If Świderski, Winiarski, Wika, Murek wasn't injured Kurek propably didn't play in lineup Poland national team. He had a chance to develop and he took advantage. He could be hired to other club in Poland but he have luck and had shown us which player is he.

What is interesting about Kurek ? He made a debut in Polish League when he was 16. He played in one team with his father. Next he chanced club and after 4 years he was in Belachtów. In suitable place for young players.

Maybe Sokolow will have a chance in future to come into being.

• I saw fivb's stats, but okk, nevermind :) He's still the best :D I'm sure he'll get maaany more awards in the future :D

• Ur absolutely right!

Yes, I agree in 100%
    Trentino was better today, used their best players (Kaziyski, Visotto) perfectly and deserved the win. However, I'm glad with Skra's performance and I'm looking forward to the CHL and Winiarski's and Novotny's comebacks. Polish champion should be better then.
    I hope we will have another Trentino-Skra game in CHl - without the so-called "golden rule". The result of the game in normal conditions could be completely different :teach:

raylight
    Why do you always write MOŻDŻONEK in different way? :lol: I know it is not an easy name, but still... :D

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Sokolov touches 360. He may reach 368 in one year. May be you didn''t see his stats in the Italian league - he doesn't play very often, but for example the last game of Trentino, he entered in the 4th set and scored 3 BP AND closed the game. He is just 19, and after year or two he will be like Kurek. Take a look of the game Bulgaria - Russia 0:3 ath the European championship. He scored 16 pts for two sets with 60% spike efficiency. He scored the pts regularly over the Russian block. Another game - in WL Russia- Bulgaria 3:0 - He entered the second set and
    scored 15 pts with 68% efficiency, AGAIN regularly over the Russian block. He scored it that way, because he is still learning the technique, so over the block is the easiest :D

http://www.fivb.org/vis_web/volley/WL2009/pdf/P3-045.pdf

• Konrad, I am sorry, I don't know Polish language. I will remember it - Mozdzonek. I thought that the name has R in it :D

Mozdzonek have perfect body structure - his 211 cm are not making him like a stick. This is natural height for him, so he has speed and jump, he is not like Kazakov for example

• Konrad, I am sorry, I don't know Polish language. I will remember it - Mozdzonek. I thought that the name has R in it :D

Yes, I know. And you use different - not latin - alphabet daily, so it might be even harder for you :)

The most important 3:

• hi everybody, hello from iran

Paykan had an unbelievable start in this tournament , What happend in the first match was just an accident but the other results were normal.

Paykan played very bad in the last 2 matches and I am sorry because of this bad volleyball you saw ! we knew it before the tournament but Iranian teams are not usually that bad :D Paykan won the asian championship with another roster they had 7 NT players + 3 former NT players. but currently they only have 3 NT playrers (libero, #4 and #18 ) + 1 former NT player (setter). and they had nothing on the bench. unfortunately our lebiro got injured in the semifinal match and he missed the WGCC because of that !

• Once the tournament is over we should congratulate Trentino for being by far the most convincing team in Doha!!! Today I didn't read most of the posts on this topic because I am tired of listening to "if"-s appearing after every important game - what if, what if, only if... It's obvious the teams cannot play any kind of organized volleyball with the new system, it's obvious that Skra was missing players, but it's also obvious how complete this Trentino roster looks. Of course, they might lose some games in Italy and in the IECL, but the fact remains - this team is a machine! No matter whether you like it or not, when Kaziyski is in a team, this team immediately becomes a factor! Great Vissotto today, totally MVP of the final match, Kurek was again amazing, he is indeed a world class player at an early age, he decided the game yesterday against Zenit himself, he is also the highest-scoring player in Doha, but he and Skra lost the final 0-3... then it's normal for Kaziyski, or Vissotto, or whoever else from Trento to take the MVP!!! Kurek is, for sure, very close to his big MVP award, he is a really fantastic player, I remember the way he outclassed our NT in Turkey in September, but I think Matey got his PARTIAL revenge today - after all, Vissotto and Juantorena helped him a lot, Kurek meanwhile was more or less alone...

Congrats to all the Skra players for the silver medals even though they had all the squad problems we are talking about! This is why teams like Skra and Piacenza are among the world's best despite injuries of key players.

I just want to mention three names that impressed me in the last week. Mohamed Badawy (Zamalek), Osmany Juantorena (Trentino) and Maxim Panteleymonenko (Zenit) - three names that we are partially, or not at all mentioned during the tournament, but people who impressed a lot. Juantorena didn't play competitive volleyball for quite some time, I think he deserves some credit for his performance as he completes the monsterous attacking formation of Trento.

Last, before closing, I hope this is the first and last time we see the humorous "GOLDEN" formula applied!!! What we saw was more like a show/improvisation/demonstration game, rather than a normal and beautiful volleyball game.

• I think Wlazly should've gotten MVP, he scored almost 100% as far as I've seen. Matej also played a lose overhand ball into the net, reason enough to not receive it :P

• Trento - world champion - that's it. Whatever you say - Kaziysky is the world's best player, pure fact, he totally deserved the MVP award. :) Rado Stoichev - briliant coach, congrats to Trento again :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I think Wlazly should've gotten MVP

You are joking, aren't you?

The most important 3:

• Whatever you say - Kaziysky is the world's best player,

I'm glad he didn't show that in any game against Polish NT :D :P

The most important 3:

• Guess I should've waited until the final was finished.. wlazly sucks ass in the part I'm watching now :P

• A Weird episode happen with player Leandro Vissotto after the final...

He related to a Brasilian newspaper, that he was repreendend after the final by someone in the organization cause he kissed his wife, and that police was called and was after the president from Trento to get satisfactions about what happened. Luckly everything was solved in the end...in an interview for the tv in there Leandro asked sorry for the population, said he is from a different country with a very different culture and that he didnt know the rules of their country, and in the same way, the tv reporter ask sorry for him, telling that in there they respect all different cultures, and that he should not take the atitude of one or another as the atitude from the hole nation.

the hole report - http://globoesporte.globo.com/…NTE+MUNDIAL+NO+QATAR.html

• A Weird episode happen with player Leandro Vissotto after the final...

He related to a Brasilian newspaper, that he was repreendend after the final by someone in the organization cause he kissed his wife, and that police was called and was after the president from Trento to get satisfactions about what happened. Luckly everything was solved in the end...in an interview for the tv in there Leandro asked sorry for the population, said he is from a different country with a very different culture and that he didnt know the rules of their country, and in the same way, the tv reporter ask sorry for him, telling that in there they respect all different cultures, and that he should not take the atitude of one or another as the atitude from the hole nation.

the hole report - http://globoesporte.globo.com/…NTE+MUNDIAL+NO+QATAR.html

:lol: Only kissed her? In his culture this is a gesture of respect for her husband :thumbsup: