World Club Championship

• Zenit crashed Zamalek 3:0 and has qualified to the semis. What a surprise ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• hihi Kurek :white: :super: :drink: :dance6:
    he is so amazing right now who would though that he will improve so quickly :D 33 points against Cimed hands down :obey:
    Skra is playing better than i excpected with this new formule. good luck in semis Skrzaki 8)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Matey MVP for Trento and excellent performance from Sokolov :drink:

About Skra - it is not good sign that they count too much on one player for the attack, too heavy burden for this young player, I think. Cimed is very good team, but this new rule beated them. Brazilian team can not have the unpredictability of the attack without the fast spike in the center

• About Skra - it is not good sign that they count too much on one player for the attack, too heavy burden for this young player, I think.

Well, it's just because of this new rule - Kurek is the only player who has the power to attack from the second line. Antiga and Bąkiewicz have less abilities to be effective from it and Skra still has problems with attack, while Wlazły doesn't play much and Novotny doesn't play at all. Skra without "golden rule" is much more interesting team and use much more players - not only Kurek. For example: middle blockers, which are almost out of play at the moment. Because of this rule...
    The game against Cimed was good. I hope Skra can repeat it in the semifinal.

The most important 3:

• Well, it's just because of this new rule - Kurek is the only player who has the power to attack from the second line. Antiga and Bąkiewicz have less abilities to be effective from it and Skra still has problems with attack, while Wlazły doesn't play much and Novotny doesn't play at all. Skra without "golden rule" is much more interesting team and use much more players - not only Kurek. For example: middle blockers, which are almost out of play at the moment. Because of this rule...
    The game against Cimed was good. I hope Skra can repeat it in the semifinal.

Skra played very well in this game. Cimed were 100% mobilized - for the it was crucial to win, so the pressure over the Polish team was huge. They did really well. Kurek is not my favorite from this team (I am for Plinski i Morzonek) but he was much better in the important moments than in the European championship (Grushka scored the deciding pts in the semifinal and the final)

• ANyone notice how Payakan, DOES use its middle attackers?? They're not as good as the other teams obviously, but it is spectacular to Watch when they use 4 attackers from back row. 1st tempo second line attack is also just cool to watch and their actuall not bad at it.

Anyone know where I can watch a Skra game?

• the new star of world volleyball has born and his name is Bartek Kurek :thumbsup:
    amazing player
    go Skra :super:

• Kurek is not human :what:

• Kurek is not human :what:

"he is cyborg"that's how Plinski described him :lol:
    Skra won and they're in the final hurray :super: Kurek once again superb performance :white:

• Skra:

Kurek today 28 points ; 26 ATK 1 BLO 1 SRV 53% in attack

Możdżonek 6 BLO 2 ATK

Antiga 13 points 12 ATK 1 SRV 38%

Bąkiewicz 6 points 6 ATK 31%

Pliński 3 points 2 ATK 1 BLO

Wlazły 7 points 7 ATK

Falasca 4 points 1 ATK 2 BLO 1 SRV

Zenit:

TETYUKHIN 24 points 20 ATK 3 BLO 1 SRV 48%

CHEREMISIN 23 points 21 ATK 2 SRV 47%

PANTELEYMONENKO 18 points 14 ATK 2 BLO 2 SRV 58%

APALIKOW
    5 2 ATK 2 BLO 1 SRV

BALL
    2 1 SRV 1 BLO

BOGOMOLOW 2 2 BLO

• Mordzonek is the best :drink:

• Damn, what a pity that I couldn't watch this match :( But anyway... I'm sooo happy that Skra is in the final!! :D :woohoo: :cup:
    I'm not a big fan of this team, they're not my favourite team, but I'm so glad that they kicked Russian's ass tday :rolll:
    Yes, I agree, Kurek is unbelieveble. He's just amazing. He'll be one of the best players in the world :D
    Thanks for stats :D I see that Możdżonek did well on block tday :) I mean, better than in previous matches. Finally :thumbsup:
    What a great day :D Jastrzębski won against ZAKSA. Skra beat Zenit :dance6:
    Good luck in the final guys!!!

• Trento Paykan 3:0, Matey Top scorer and best blocker :obey:

Skra play is too strong unfortunately for Trentino, so the chances on the final are 50:50

Matey Kazyiski vs Kurek

Visotto vs everyone else

:drink:

Kazyiski has 4 blocks from 6 tries - 4/6 - ! (no faults)

• It'll be interesting match for sure :roll: Both teams can b the winner of this match. We'll see ;) Trento is also rly strong team. Juantorena's playing not bad, n Matey is rly strong player. So it's gonna b interesting match ;) Some ppl in Poland called Kurek the new Kazyiski :D

• If Kurek gives the victory to SKRA they can call Kazyiski - "The old Kurek" :D

I really hope Trento to win this :super:

• :D Ofc I'll keep my fingers crossed for Skra. But I expect good performance from Trento too :D
    I hope our middle blockers will play better. Especially Pliński. He had just 1 block against Kazań tday!!
    I heard that Gacek played rly bad tday. He's playing bad from the begining of this tournament. But..right now he's the best libero in fivb's stats!! 8|
    Bartek is the leader of Skra, so I hope he'll keep playing as good as in match against Kazań, or even better :D
    Good luck!!

• Kurek is one of my favourite players, but actually he is not as good as Kaziyski- yet, but for sure he is one of the most talented players in the world ate the moment.

Propably he will play in some Italy club as soon as his contract with Skra is over in May 2011.

I really hop Skra will win today, it would be increlible success for polish volleyball this year- GOLD medal in ECH male, BRONZE medal ECH female, and now would be GOLD for SKRA.

GO SKRA, GO KUREK !!!!!!! :white: :white: :white:

• Kurek was great yesterday, as well as many players of Skra. They stand up, after very bad first set. I was very happy with that. Real joy :) Zenit Kazan beaten :super:
    Yes, everybody who says Kurek might be a big star, a new Kaziyski - is right. But right now he is not as strong as Bulgarian player. However - it shouldn't take long for him, to be a real star of world volleyball. He already is a star, but might be even better. I used to not believe in him, but he grow up, has got more experience and become stronger psychologically. Bright future is ahead of him.
    As for today match... It might be very interesting, both teams are able to win it, but I think Trentino got used a little bit better to the new rule, than Skra and they have more powerful players: Kaziyski, Juantorrena and Visotto. So, I would say: 60-40 for Italian team, but I hope I am wrong ;)
    Too bad, Winiarski can't play against his old friends...

The most important 3: