Champion's League 2009/2010

• Impossible is nothing. If Muszynianka is able to beat anybody at home 3:0 ;) I hope Polish teams won't give up before the matches, but MKS Dąbrowa has not more than 10% to qualify. Muszynianka - 25-30.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• fenerbahçe is really best team in the league...everybody can see this...okey you favor diffirent teams,support your teams,but you can't see the growing up team is fenerbahçe...don't shocked if fenerbahçe was champion.it is biggest possibility... :thumbsup:

and everybody love their team,this is natural :win: ...support ur team until the end because fener is coming :super: ...nobody can't stop the fener... :woohoo: :heart: :heart: :lol: :lol:

• Best Scorer: Neslihan Darnel (TUR/VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL)
    Best Spiker: Christiane Fürst (GER/Volley BERGAMO)
    Best Blocker: Ekaterina Krivets (RUS/Universitet BELGOROD)
    Best Server: Milada Spalova (CZE/Modranska PROSTEJOV)
    Best receiver: Marketa Tomanova (CZE/Modranska PROSTEJOV)

*Note: The Awards for Best Spiker, Best Blocker, Best Server and Best Receiver were attributed combining the net performances of the players (i.e. spikes, aces, etc.) with their efficiency (%)

*Note: The Awards for Best Spiker, Best Blocker, Best Server and Best Receiver were attributed combining the net performances of the players (i.e. spikes, aces, etc.) with their efficiency (%)

congratulation for neslihan, after her pregnancy she make a greak back with this award.
    but why best spiker is furst :what: :mad: eda erdem is the first one at both best spiker and best spiker with efficiency
    http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…20823/20843/16179_EN.html eda erdem %50 furst is % 48.68
    http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…20823/20843/16180_EN.html eda erdem % 63.16 whereas furst only 59.21% this is gross injustice :mad: :cursing:

• c'mon is there any rule which say ranking would be valid between players including only players who played all matches? :what:

• Eda Spiked only 38 times while Furst spiked 2 times as much as Turkish player so i think that's why Eda did not get award

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• no one deserved it but meee :P

dunno what kind of policiy cev ist looking for, but sometimes its hard to understand their decisions! anyway, i wish good luck to all teams, may the better ones win :drink:

• and why not Maculewicz as best blocker???
    MACULEWICZ Kinga VakifGunesTTelekom ISTANBUL 6 (23) 25 1.09
    http://www.cev.lu/mmp/online/w…20823/20843/16181_EN.html
    Cev and their awful decisions, its really hard to understand

Eda Erdem couldnt play for 2 matches because of her injury, its not her fault or decision, this doesnt mean that she doesnt deserve it, its really unfair to award Fürst instead of her.

• Actually the system of deciding who will be the host of final four is completaly WRONG! The decision must not be given till 4 teams last. Final four host must be one of these 4 teams. This is the most sensible way, by this way the matches would be more exciting and enjoyable. But i dont think CEV is thinking about the quality level of volleyball

You are so right. No one should get F4 place for his/her money, only for his/her results

• Actually the system of deciding who will be the host of final four is completaly WRONG! The decision must not be given till 4 teams last. Final four host must be one of these 4 teams. This is the most sensible way, by this way the matches would be more exciting and enjoyable. But i dont think CEV is thinking about the quality level of volleyball

You are so right. No one should get F4 place for his/her money, only for his/her results

you are all right, it should be done this way. But what happen if no one is interesting in organizing final 4? It's a lot of work, investment to organize such event, and not every team wants to do that. That's why in 2004/2005 CEV ask tenerife to organize an other time the final 4 because no one wanted it!
    Moreover, in a certain way the final 4 is used to promote volley ball. This kind of event do not happend a lot in a year. And if you want to promote well our sport you need an excellent organisation, you need an host that will do everything to promote the final 4 and to propose an hight class organization tournament. For that you need an host that is determinated to organize this and that is well prepared.

I don't like the fact that a team is directly qualify for the final 4 without playing play off, but the CEV is not stupid an know what they need to have a great final tournament.
    The solution woulld have to organize the final 4 in a neutral place... but it would cost to much to the CEV.

I love you Nesli! :rose: :super: She is just amazing..wonderfull and I send her all nice adjectives :heart: :rolll: :rolll: :super: :rose: :cheesy:

What do you think about Vakıfbank? Will they qualify F4? :D

• is there any document whıch lıst the prevıous champıon of european cups and european champıonshıps for senıor,junıor and youth? :whistle:

• The system of Quarterfinals should be like here Basketball Euroleague Women 2010 This is very good idea and no combinations.

brilliant! that is what ce must to do :win:

• I believe I will be champion this year in fenerbahçe and osmokroviç you really like