Champion's League 2009/2010

• you can see the stats on the ´´game info´´ section...just click on the ´´more´´ link, than on ´´data volley stats.´´

i can not find it, could you please send the link :what:

• you can see the stats on the ´´game info´´ section...just click on the ´´more´´ link, than on ´´data volley stats.´´

1. Go to http://www.cev.lu/
    2. Press on > VOLLEYBALL > European Cups > CEV Indesit Champions League
    3. Game info
    4. Click a pool you want to see
    5. Press more right next to spectators
    6. Press on Game statistics in the right below

An example:
    Olympiacos PIRAEUS 2 - 3 TRENTINO BetClic

• thank you so much :drink:

• all games will be on LAOLA1.tv except Rijeka - Bergamo, why????? i want watch that game :cursing:

• Asystel Novara - Zarechie Odintsovo live www.laola1.tv

Novara :super:

• Behind referee, there is a great draw of people simulating a crowd in Fenerbahce - Prostejov match :what: :lol:

• Zhadan make's very foolish mistakes...
    Fateeva was 2 consecutive times blocked and yet on the third try she gives it to fateeva again
    i believe that was turning point of the match
    Zarechie lose but it was a hard fought match
    :dance4:

• Fenerbahçe Acıbadem is playing impressive :)
    25-18, 25-11

• Fenerbahce's options in reception are not enough to eliminate Italian teams in next rounds. Receiving problems were so clear even such an easy game. Yes, Blom's missing forced Cigdem stay on the pitch to receive because Seda has just recovered from injury and she is not a perfect receiver but so far Blom also hasnt played as expected. Her reception stats are much worse than Seda in Turkish League which serves are not so hard to force her. And Gamova's shape is going down in every game. It's not related to the setters. She has lost her flexibilty and is moving slower compared to her first games and I dont know why. Maybe it's because the team works on physically hard tranings to gain strength. I hope it's just temporary not pernament.

• Scavolini Pesaro-MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 3:0 (-22, -12, -19). Easy to predict, but still... Poland rest of the world in the first CHL matches: 1-5 :drink: :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Blom also hasnt played as expected. Her reception stats are much worse than Seda in Turkish League

What can you see on stats? If Blom for example is receiving 1/2 of the court and Seda and the libero both 1/4, ofcourse a the statistic of that receiver will be worse. My point: statistics are great, you can see who scored points etc, but it does not always gives a good representation of the play of a particular player in a match

• What can you see on stats? If Blom for example is receiving 1/2 of the court and Seda and the libero both 1/4, ofcourse a the statistic of that receiver will be worse. My point: statistics are great, you can see who scored points etc, but it does not always gives a good representation of the play of a particular player in a match

Blom is bad not only in the games she performs the same in training sessions and my opinion is not related to numbers in stats. I watched a lot of games live and I know size of the area which Blom has responsible to recover on the court. Almost every game second libero is substituted for her. We know Blom's potential that's why I say "not as expected" and 46% pos/31% exc. in 7 games is too low for a player like Blom besides I am sure she is not happy with that but I still trust her to perform much better.

• Blom is bad not only in the games she performs the same in training sessions and my opinion is not related to numbers in stats. I watched a lot of games live and I know size of the area which Blom has responsible to recover on the court. Almost every game second libero is substituted for her. We know Blom's potential that's why I say "not as expected" and 46% pos/31% exc. in 7 games is too low for a player like Blom besides I am sure she is not happy with that but I still trust her to perform much better.

It is not that i'm definding Blom, only putting that stats are not always a good representation. I've seen also several matches and she was not playing well indeed.

• Zhadan make's very foolish mistakes...
    Fateeva was 2 consecutive times blocked and yet on the third try she gives it to fateeva again
    i believe that was turning point of the match
    Zarechie lose but it was a hard fought match
    :dance4:

I think Zhadan was in general the reason why Zarechie lost. Why does she play 5th set even though Pankova (is she the daughter of the coach?) played really well in the previous sets??? And Fateeva is really pathetic, imo she is definitely the weakest player of Zarechie.
    I don't understand why people critizise Kirillova, I think she is still playing really great. The problem of Novara was that in some periods of the match suddenly all players started to play weaker than usual, so reception came bad, Kirillova had no choices and attackers spiked out. But after the results in Italian league I thought Novara would play worse than this.

• It is not that i'm definding Blom, only putting that stats are not always a good representation. I've seen also several matches and she was not playing well indeed.

She is so unlucky nowadays. In Vakifbank game Poljak's spike hit her face when she was trying to block it without raising her one hand over the net. And then in training she injured her fingers. So far she and Stam are not used to Istanbul I guess. It's not an easy city to live :) Anyway fans love her so much and I am happy that she is playing for my club. I think she will progress in next stages. There is a long way to run and it's early yet to talk.

• yeah i agree with you matthias
    zhadan generally was the cause of defeat of zarechie
    she made foolish choice...
    i'm still upset in that 5th set
    paula was there...

pankova played better than zhadan..
    she and paula was very well connected compare to zhadan..
    i think pankov trust zhadan more in crucial moments like that