Italy Serie A1 2009-2010

• A hard game for Macerata,keep it up.Omcen still got the mvp. :lol:

• Acqua Paradiso Monza - Sisley Treviso 3-0
    (25-18 25-18 25-17)
    series: 1-1

Brebanca Lannutti Cuneo - CoprAtlantide Piacenza 3-0
    (25-16 25-21 25-19)
    series: 1-0

some rumors in Piacenza that president Molinaroli will sell the team at the end of the season...
    team is without motivations, without heart, without passion, without anything
    even with Marshall and Durante(Rinaldi is definetely not a libero) i don't know if we could have beat this Cuneo, but at least we would have seen some fight

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Don't forget that Zlatanov is playing with injury. I don't think that there is need for selling all players, just get good opposite

• I think Piacenza really play without passion.Only they played with Trento had more passion.

This Cuneo is strong,especially Wijsmans is back to the game.I think they need to focus more on it.

• I personally think that Wijsmans as a key figure is overrated.. Every player in this team is world class - The middle blockers, the opposite, the setter, the libero, both receivers in attack are great.

• Don't forget that Zlatanov is playing with injury. I don't think that there is need for selling all players, just get good opposite

we all know our situation with injuries is pure shit
    but it was like this every year...and more or less we faced it
    this time it's not like this
    and the rumors about our president, are not because he is unsatisfied about this season...he wants to sell the team because of many reasons...problems with the province of Piacenza,no more money to spend alone(he said that he would like a partner with him) and so on...
    so we are all breathless waiting this summer to see what will happen....
    personally, i don't think Piacenza will disappear from the wolrd of volleyball as Parma or Ravenna or Milan in the past... :)
    but maybe our target will be a little less, so for example make a team to fight for the 7th-8th place and not for the league...
    really don't know

• I really doubt this - Piachenza are the Champions of Itay, after all, no one will take a leader and make it into middle team, the system just don't work that way. This year the results are not that great, but the next year the cycle will turn again :drink:

• If Trento - Kuneo final is possible that will be great. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Trenkwalder Modena - Lube Banca Marche Macerata 3-2
    (21-25, 25-22, 14-25, 25-23, 15-11)
    series: 1-2

• CoprAtlantide Piacenza - Brebanca Lannutti Cuneo 1-3
    (24-26, 30-28, 24-26, 23-25)

series: 0-2

this is the portrait of our season: first set 24-20 Piacenza and Cuneo wins..second set 21-16 Piacenza and we risked to loose even this one...third set 22-20 Piacenza and Cuneo wins...
    if you have all these occasions to close the game you can't every time loose
    thursday Cuneo will close the series for the happyness of all bulgarian fans here but also for mine too...so that we can re-organize and hope to start a new season as 2008-2009, erasing this one in which we won only the Supercup
    with the same wish of every year....(since now never became truth): NEVER MORE INJURIES or, at least, not 45 for every season

Sisley Treviso - AcquaParadiso Monza 3-1
    (25-20, 25-22, 22-25, 25-12)

series: 2-1

• It is really ART to lose match in which you won 3pts more (72-69), 10 blocks more (18-8 ) and 4 aces more (9-5) :obey: :obey: :aww: :mirror: also valorisation cuneo-11 and won match 3-1. :aww: :wacko:

it is clear Piacenza gave them this win, volley was rather poor and low level for this stage of playoffs, score looks attractive (24-26 30-28 24-26 23-25) but game was just - bad. Unmotivated and slow Piacenza vs rather poor Cuneo today. Just seems team with more motive will advance, cause Piacenza can play them without any problems, sad but true for Cuneo as "title contender"....

• It is really ART to lose match in which you won 3pts more (72-69), 10 blocks more (18-8 ) and 4 aces more (9-5) :obey: :obey: :aww: :mirror: also valorisation cuneo-11 and won match 3-1. :aww: :wacko:

it is clear Piacenza gave them this win, volley was rather poor and low level for this stage of playoffs, score looks attractive (24-26 30-28 24-26 23-25) but game was just - bad. Unmotivated and slow Piacenza vs rather poor Cuneo today. Just seems team with more motive will advance, cause Piacenza can play them without any problems, sad but true for Cuneo as "title contender"....

as always i totally agree with Raul ;)
    especially last part...Cuneo today totally disappointed me as the number one contender of Trento...
    if Cuneo is like this, we should stop the league and give Trento the title...there's no need to play
    i really hope they can play much better than this and beat those faggots
    anyway, it's really sad see your team play without motivations...cause even if we have all the problems of this world, a "normal" Piacenza could have be 2-0 in the series...let's say the Piacenza of last year...

• I don't think that the Bulgarian fans would be too happy, for two reasons:

1) Zlatanov plays for Copra

2) Trento fans want revenge against Copra

:drink:

• Then I'll be the one cheering for Vlado and Hubert.

Plus Grbic is both a magician and a gentleman.

• Then I'll be the one cheering for Vlado and Hubert.

Plus Grbic is both a magician and a gentleman.

I personally can not lose from this battle, because I have favorite players in both teams (not only Bulgarian players) :) )

• Go modena! Go treviso! The great teams of back in the day! Piacenza sucks

• Piacenza sucks

thanks my friend......
    great phrase :down:

• Don't be bad HeelMoi, we could have said the same for the Netherlands youth team if we were mean people ;)

• Don't be bad HeelMoi, we could have said the same for the Netherlands youth team if we were mean people ;)

Ah yeah, they did kinda suck right? I only heard that Spain pummelled them. Yeah I just like to try to get reactions sometimes, it's not a good habit, but still quite funny. I've always rather liked Piacenza. Or well I like Meoni, Marshal, Zlatanov and Urnaut :P I just think they forgot to work really hard after finally winning the competition last year. Or well forgot... it's just hard to play a season after you've won the league. There's nothing to win, yet everything to lose and everyone will play their best matches against you. I remember we had that after winning the 96' gold in a big way. But yeah right now, they just kind of suck.