Norceca - Sr. Women’s Volleyball Championship 2009

• Costa Rica - Mexico -26, 23, -19, -19.

USA - Cuba 19, 16, -16, -26, -10.

Yesterday 33 points error, today win against Olympic Silver.

Costarica is even better, 41 errors vs mexican children :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They beated them in Mexico 20 days ago, today of course lost with 41 errors, in fact lost match with more pts won (excluding errors) is incredible, but for women doable :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Two best scorers for Mexico C.Rios and K.Sainz (born 1992. and 1993.), both played youth wc this summer, Costarica isnt world beater but this is really shame to them :down: :down: :down:

• I can't watch the matches. How is Cuba playing with their new players? It seems that they have improved immensely on blocking. But they had a shaky win over the USA. How about their reception? Anyone please? :olympia:

• Canada - Trinidad & Tobago 20, 16, 19.

Puerto Rico - Dominican Republic -21, 28, -16, -22.

Cuba - Mexico 15, 13, 14.

USA - Costa Rica 7, 18, 13.

• Quarterfinals:

USA - Canada

Puerto Rico - Mexico

Semifinals:

Cuba - PUE/MEX

Dominican Republic - USA/CAN

• USA - Canada -17, 10, 23, 21.
    Puerto Rico - Mexico 11, 15, 15.

Semifinals:

Cuba - Puerto Rico
    USA - Dominican Republic

• Final: Puerto Rico x Dominicanas

3rd Place: Cuba x USA

This year we have a new world order in international volleyball. Thailand in Asia, DR or PR in NORCECA .. Since 1973 only Cuba and the U.S. was champion in the NORCECA .. This year we will have a new champion ..

• It is important to bear in mind that both the Dominicans and the Puerto Ricans are strong. Dominican Republic is so far the only team which has beaten Brazil this season and Puerto Rico has beaten Russia in the World Grand Prix. It is nice to see that either the Dominicans or the Puerto Ricans will have the opportunity of playing international level matches in the World Grand Champions Cup. I hope these teams could take part of next year's World Grand Prix again.

• Sorry for my bad mouth.I used to have high hopes for Dominica.I thought their players are young and have great potentials.But they always failed in the nick of time.They played damn well in qualification in group matches.But when it comes to semi-final ,final.Anyway welcome the new order of world volleyball.But it seems the level is going down a little bit not going up.However this year is the adjustment for many teams.I hope both the old and new strengths could go up in the next year. :olympia:

• Semifinals 1-4:

Dominican Republic - USA -21, 24, -10, 20, 19.
    Puerto Rico - Cuba -21, 23, 17, -20, 19.

Semifinals 5-8:

Mexico - Trinidad & Tobago 20, 16, 16.
    Canada - Costa Rica 17, 16, 22.

Gold Medal Match:

Dominican Republic - Puerto Rico

Bronze Medal Match:

USA - Cuba

5th:

Canada - Mexico

7th:

Costa Rica - Trinidad & Tobago

• Wow Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico quite shoking for me. But Cuba and USA really don't play well this season.
    But the biggest surprise this season is Thailand winning Asian Championships

• Cuba' bronze medal merely reflects the sorry state of their Women's Volleyball Team. Their players aren't good enough anymore. ;(