Poland - PlusLiga 2009/2010

• He was in "match 12" in 4 matches of 10. On the court he was only by a while in one set.

Btw. if someone wants see statistics of other players here you can find them http://stats.plusliga.pl/PlayerStats.aspx just need to choose name of the player

thanks both of you for info :drink:

• 10th round
    Skra Bełchatów - Siatkarz Wieluń 3:0 (25:20, 29:27, 25:22) stats
    Resovia Rzeszów - Jadar Radom 3:0 (25:17, 25:15, 25:21) stats
    AZS Politechnika - Jastrzębski Węgiel 0:3 (22:25, 23:25, 23:25) stats
    Delecta Bydgoszcz - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 0:3 (13:25, 17:25, 19:25) stats
    AZS UWM Olsztyn - AZS Częstochowa 2:3 (25:19, 23:25, 25:22, 23:25, 13:15) stats

Ranking
    1. Skra Bełchatów 24
    2. ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 21
    3. Jastrzębski Węgiel 21
    4. Resovia Rzeszów 19
    5. AZS Częstochowa 19
    6. Delecta Bydgoszcz 18
    7. AZS UWM Olsztyn 9
    8. Siatkarz Wieluń 7
    9. Jadar Radom 7
    10. AZS Politechnika Warszawska 5

• 11th round
    AZS UWM Olsztyn - Siatkarz Wieluń 3:0 (25:14, 25:21, 25:18 ) stats
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - AZS Politechnika 3:0 (25:19, 25:17, 25:18 ) stats
    Jastrzębski Węgiel - Jadar Radom 3:0 (25:19, 25:23, 28:26) stats
    Resovia Rzeszów - Skra Bełchatów 0:3 (15:25, 16:25, 27:29) stats

AZS Częstochowa - Delecta Bydgoszcz 17.01.10

• i gotta say 3rd set of Skra-Resovia match was simple amazing just superb. too bad Resovia woke up so late cus if they would play like in 3rd set throught out whole match it could be match of the century(at least in Polish league ^^ ) they were leading 24-22 in 3rd set but there is always Wlazly and his service to help Skra 2 aces in a row this guy has steel nerves xD overall Wlazly played awsome match he scored 22 points . there's no statistic yet but i think his % of succesfull spikes was on 65-70% level . he is in great shape and that means only one thing-trouble for any other team Skra will be facing

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• AZS Częstochowa - Delecta Bydgoszcz 2:3 (25:23, 20:25, 23:25, 25:16, 9:15) stats

Ranking
    1. Skra Bełchatów 27
    2. ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 24
    3. Jastrzębski Węgiel 24
    4. AZS Częstochowa 20
    5. Delecta Bydgoszcz 20
    6. Resovia Rzeszów 19
    7. AZS UWM Olsztyn 12
    8. Siatkarz Wieluń 7
    9. Jadar Radom 7
    10. AZS Politechnika Warszawska 5

• Skra took a huge revange on Resovia for defeat in Polish Cup. Real knock-down in two sets and than great fight in the 3rd. But fans from Rzeszów definitely wanted more close game and some points of course...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• 12th round
    Siatkarz Wieluń - Resovia Rzeszów 30.01.2010
    Skra Bełchatów - Jastrzębski Węgiel 29.01.2010
    Jadar Radom - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 12.02.2010
    AZS Częstochowa - AZS Politechnika 3:0 (25:20, 26:24, 25:20) stats
    Delecta Bydgoszcz - AZS UWM Olsztyn 29.01.2010

• Cup of Poland

23-24.01.2010

Semifinals
    Delecta Bydgoszcz - Resovia Rzeszów 1:3 (20:25, 23:25, 25:14, 20:25)
    MVP: Rafael Redwitz
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle - Jastrzębski Węgiel 0:3 (21:25, 27:29, 18:25)
    MVP: Grzegorz Łomacz

Final
    Resovia Rzeszów - Jastrzębski Węgiel

The same like in last year during matches of Polish Cup if players don't agree with referee's decision can ask about video reply. If they are right, decision of reffere is changing.

• SUPERB Jastrzebie :super: wow what an amazing game by this team.it was a joy to watch them today, and Lomacz gosh AMAZING just amazing performance by this young setter and Abromov showed that he is world class :) i thought that Zaksa will be unstopable here cus they were quite fantastic lately but Volleyball proved once again that it's one of the most unpredicable sport in the world :P

and other things to mention, this video chellenege is great, it's solution for bad referee calls and overall the atmoshphere on the court is much calmer players are not "acting" cus they know that opposite team can easily check if the call was right or not :) FIVB should consider it and maybe in the future apply it during world events

• SUPERB Jastrzebie :super: wow what an amazing game by this team.

Too bad, that wasn't they superb and amazing against Panathinaikos last week :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Too bad, that wasn't they superb and amazing against Panathinaikos last week :roll:

I thought the same. This team have soo big potential, they can play really good volleyball. That what they showed against Panathinaikos was terrible, awful...ehh painful to watch. They were just invisible.
    Yesterday against ZAKSA they were great! And Łomacz played really good. He's really impoving. I hope I'll be wrong, and in the future he'll become our 1st national setter ;)
    Interesting final: Resovia vs Jastrzębie ;)

• Which team is better in general, Resovia or Jastrzebie?

• Which team is better in general, Resovia or Jastrzebie?

I'm watching Resovia vs Jastrzębie and I must say that Jastrzębie are clearly better than Resovia today! It's 1-0 for Jastrzębie, I hope guys will keep playing like this :)
    In general I think that both Resovia and Jastrzębie represent similar level. Maybe sometimes Resovia play a little bit better, but basicly they're on similar level :)

• 1-1 go resovia :super: :super:

• Individual awards:
    MVP: Pavel Abramov
    Best Server: Ben Hardy
    Best Digger: Paweł Rusek
    Best Blocker: Patryk Czarnowski
    Best Receiver: Krzysztof Ignaczak
    Best Attacker: Pawel Abramov
    Best Setter: Rafael Redwitz

• Yaaaaaaay Jastrzębie!!!! :cup: Guys I love u sooo much! Amazing match, really amazing!! :obey: Resovia was great toady, but Jastrzębski even greater! :super: Incredible match, incredible Abramov- deserved MVP. Patryk Czarnowski played well too. He really improved his serve. It's more stable I think. And he has sooo fast hand! Rusek also played not bad, Grzesiu Łomacz was pretty good too! And Pedro Azenha, Ben Hardy of course too! In general Jastrzębie played soo well today! I'm so proud of u guys! :thumbsup:

• All Star Game 2010
    13th February

North vs. South

North coaches: Jacek Nawrocki (PGE Skra Bełchatów), Waldemar Wspaniały (Delecta Bydgoszcz)

South coaches: Krzysztof Stelmach (ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle), Roberto Santilli (Jastrzębski Węgiel)

Full voting results: http://www.plusliga.pl/starmatch/s/votesclosed

• All Star Game 2010
    13th February

North vs. South

With didn't they simply put it : "Skra vs everybody else" ! :lol: