Poland - PlusLiga 2009/2010

• PATRYK CZARNOWSKI!!! :thumbsup:
    take a note of this guy-he is absolutly amazing. he is not very young(25 YO if i'm correct) but he is playing terrific season and i'm quite sure he will be in 14 rooster for WCH if he can keep on with such performance :super: i expect we will see a lot of him, this summer :win:

about results.
    Skra winning-yawn ,no surpise however i'm actually surprised that Resovia menaged to win 2 sets !! xD :lol:

i really like Jastrzebie this year. after seeing their transfers before season i was like " ok another team loaded with average foreigns" but they really create a great team with very good team spirit. Lomacz and Czarnowski improved A LOT and i hope both of them will play significant role in NT in upcoming season cus me can't rely on Zagumny and Plinski forever,well Plinski already plays below average(considering his skills and how can he play)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• PATRYK CZARNOWSKI!!! :thumbsup:
    take a note of this guy-he is absolutly amazing. he is not very young(25 YO if i'm correct) but he is playing terrific season and i'm quite sure he will be in 14 rooster for WCH if he can keep on with such performance :super: i expect we will see a lot of him, this summer :win:

about results.
    Skra winning-yawn ,no surpise however i'm actually surprised that Resovia menaged to win 2 sets !! xD :lol:

Yes, Patryk is really great middle-blocker. I always believed in him, cuz he's got such big potential, and I know he can be even better. He's great in block and attack. He's got soo fast hand! Look how fast he can hit the ball! The weakest point of Patryk's game is obviously his serve. I mean although it's unstable I think he developed this element. He should keep working on his serve, and I'm sure he'll improve also on this part of the game! Castellani is amazed by him too, so I also think that it'll be possible to see Patryk in Italy ;) I mean, if he'll keep playing and keep working hard like that, I think he may stay in our NT for a long time ;)
    Yeah, Skra won, but I'm actually not really happy of the result. Yes, they were favourites to win this matches, but I'm not really glad with the way how Resovia played. I know they're far from their best, but I expected something more from them. Too bad that Akhrem is injured, but I read that it's nothing serious, so I hope he will get well soon, and will be able to help Resovia, cuz he's their best player.

• i really like Jastrzebie this year. after seeing their transfers before season i was like " ok another team loaded with average foreigns"

Unfortunately, in the Champions League they looked just like "another team loaded with with average foreigners". :(
    I hope it will be much better next season, cause they have been already qualified.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Damn, Jastrzębie lost again. Again 2-3. Guys, wake up, there is still a chance for us! Hope to see u playing well today!
    Resovia :obey: :obey: :obey: :heart:
    Oh God, that match was great! Thank u Rzeszów for that amazing evening! Although it was match of mistakes I enjoyed it soo much! U showed real spirit! This is Resovia I really love!
    Mateusz Mika :white: He replaced Ahkrem really well. Another great teenager in polish volleyball. Mateusz, I wish u all the best! U amazed me again yesterday! Deserved MVP, I couldn't imagine someone else!
    I can't wait for today's matches!

• I glad to see Mika won the mvp yesterday too.It's quite surprised to see a young player did it well.

I agree that Patryk is a great player , he does well in blocking and attack.I hope he can do well in NT.

It is such a great match yesterday.Unfortunately,JAS lose again in the fifth set.It's really hurtful for me.

• Jastrzębie won the last match against ZAKSA. It was a thriller, which ended in 3:2 result. So, we have Skra-Jastrzębie final in PlusLiga.

The most important 3:

• That was really exciting semifinal. 5 matches and 4 of them ended in 5 sets.

In other matches of playoffs AZS Częstochowa won 2 matches against Wieluń and Delecta Bydgoszcz against AZS Olsztyn and now these 2 teams playing for the 5th place and last place in European Cups next season.
    First match won Delecta Bydgoszcz
    Bydgoszcz - Częstochowa 3:1 25:20, 22:25, 25:19, 25:19
    2nd match will be tomorrow.

Play-out
    Jadar Radom - AZS Politechnika Warszawska 2:3 (19:25, 25:22, 32:30, 22:25, 13:15) (0:1) stats
    AZS Politechnika Warszawska - Jadar Radom 1:3 (20:25, 25:17, 21:25, 23:25) (1:1) stats

Jadar Radom - AZS Politechnika 3:0 (25:24, 25:21, 25:22) (2:1)
    AZS Politechnika - Jadar Radom 3:0 (25:17, 25:21, 25:21) (2:2)
    Jadar Radom - AZS Politechnika 3:2 (19:25, 25:16, 25:18, 23:25, 15:13) (3:2)
    Next game on Friday.

• Jastrzębie won the last match against ZAKSA. It was a thriller, which ended in 3:2 result. So, we have Skra-Jastrzębie final in PlusLiga.

Thank u Jastrzębie, thank u sooo much! U made me soo happy! All matches against ZAKSA were extremly hard, 4 of 5 matches between Jastrzębie and ZAKSA finished after tiebreak. Guys, u showed great character, real fight spirit! I won't forget those matches :D Big final of PlusLiga: KS Jastrzębski Węgiel vs PGE Skra Bełchatów ;)
    Good luck guys! Let's make a suprise! :D

• In other matches of playoffs AZS Częstochowa won 2 matches against Wieluń and Delecta Bydgoszcz against AZS Olsztyn and now these 2 teams playing for the 5th place and last place in European Cups next season.
    First match won Delecta Bydgoszcz
    Bydgoszcz - Częstochowa 3:1 25:20, 22:25, 25:19, 25:19
    2nd match will be tomorrow.

Next 2 games won Częstochowa (3:2 and 3:1) so this team ended season on 5th place and it means they will play in European Cups.

• First game in the final:
    PGE Skra Bełchatów-Jastrzębski Węgiel 2:3 (18:25, 16:25,
    25:20, 28:26, 12:15)
    :whistling:
    I'm looking forward to the next game today. Jastrzębie played very well. I wonder if they are able to repeat it, cause both teams might be tired now.

3rd place match:
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle-Resovia Rzeszów 3:0

The most important 3:

• Skra Bełchatów is leading 2-1 in final against Jastrzębie (3:1 and 3:0 in 2nd and 3rd match). 4th game - maybe the last - is today afternoon. I bet on Skra, cause Jastrzębie is starting to play worse in every next game in the final.

3rd place match:
    ZAKSA leads 2-1 after three matches. Yesterday team from Kędzierzyn Koźle was leading 2:0 in sets and 23-17 in the third, but lost 3:2 8|

The most important 3:

• SKRA BEŁCHATÓW is the Polish Champion 6th time in the row. Congratulations! On the other hand - it starts to be a little bit boring ;)
    Yesterday team from Bełchatów beat Jastrzębie 3:2 - in my opinion it was the most exciting game of the whole PlusLiga Final. Great performance by Wlazły and Winiarski.

ZAKSA-Resovia 2-2. 5th game is going to decide who will take bronze medals in Polish League.

The most important 3:

• SKRA BEŁCHATÓW is the Polish Champion 6th time in the row. Congratulations! On the other hand - it starts to be a little bit boring ;)
    Yesterday team from Bełchatów beat Jastrzębie 3:2 - in my opinion it was the most exciting game of the whole PlusLiga Final. Great performance by Wlazły and Winiarski.

ZAKSA-Resovia 2-2. 5th game is going to decide who will take bronze medals in Polish League.

Yes, Jastrzębie vs Skra was one of the most exciting matches of +Liga so far. Unfortunately it ended in the most boring way- victory of Skra. They were so lucky yesterday, if not those stupid mistakes in tiebreak I guess everything would be decided in Bełchatów. Jastrzębie weren't consistent. After playing some great actions, then they made so many stupid mistakes. Some players played really well for example Azenha. Pedro amazed me again, but it was not enought to beat Skra this time. Jastrzębie weren't focus enough yesterday. Good for Nawrocki that Skra won this title, if they didn't win I guess we could say 'Goodbye' to Nawrocki...or not? For me after this season he should be sacked. He didn't achieve anything huge with this team, Skra is playing really poor this year, and I think that's not only becasue some of Skra's players weren't in good shape, but also beacause of Nawrocki. He doesn't have character which is needed to lead team to great victories. He just doesn't have idea how to lead this team. It seems to me that he doesn't have impact on players. Skra is great team, full of stars, but they need good coach, who will know how to sort out this team, who will have impact on players. Someone like Castellani- maybe he's not the best coach, but he knew how to lead this team.
    It really doesn't matter how many world class players are in the team. Team loaded of stars is not the main factor to win. Team have to be collective. Skra wasn't collective this year. Ok, enough about Skra.
    Now about Resovia :D Ahh Resovia...I'm so proud of u! U showed real fight spirit again ;) Too bad that it was so late ;) I wish Resovia could play like this from the begining of confrontation against ZAKSA. Akhrem is playing better and better that's great ;) He had big contribution on the result. Great job Alek :) I hope Resovia will be able to beat ZAKSA , c'mon guys! :box:

• Do you have some stats for this final and some video?

• http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=390
    http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=391
    http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=392
    http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=393

for video i dont know, maybe youtube some clips...

but i still think, series for 3rd place is more interesting, especially for game 5 playing today where ZAKSA had 2-0 in series and 2-0 and 23-17 in game 3 and lost that game, although having even 19-15 in set 4. Easily then lost even game 4. and now surely big mess in their heads since they returned Resovia from holidays, today will be hell of a match :cheesy: :rolll: :serve:

• Resovia won 5th game 3:0 (25:21, 25:15, 26:24)

Ranking season 2009/2010
    1. PGE Skra Bełchatów
    2. KS Jastrzębski Węgiel SSA
    3. Asseco Resovia SSA Rzeszów
    4. ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    5. Domex Tytan AZS Częstochowa
    6. Delecta Bydgoszcz
    7. AZS UWM Olsztyn
    8. Pamapol Siatkarz Wieluń
    9. Jadar Radom
    10. Neckermann AZS Politechnika Warszawska

• Wlazly - Kurek is a deadly combination, but the big man in the decisive game was Winiarski - the years in Trento payed well :)

• Brawo Resovia!! :thumbup: ZAKSA was just crushed yesterday by Rzeszów. I wanted Resovia to win, but I expected a lot better match from both sides. I mean, Resovia played pretty good, they were solid, well prepared for this match, but I can't write something like this about ZAKSA. They were really weak yesterday. They lost that match before it started. Only that 3rd set was pretty close. No emotions, but anyway I'm very glad that Resovia won, although everyone know that it's not something what they expected before this season. Anyway, good luck next season!

• ZAKSA lost their bronze medals on their own wish. Theye were leading 2-0 in the playoff series, they had big advantage in the third match, but didn't use it. So - they have what they wanted to...

The most important 3: