World League 2010

• Do you guys really think that referees helped brasilians??????? ?( :huh:

WE definetly dont have that same view.....the boys were just dieing agry with the line referees, that everyball give for Bulgaria....that is why they complainned so much...

And I dont consider ace, when you see the play form the behind view, that is so missleading...to see if touch the line or not you need to see from the camera beside...not behind....I really dont think it was ace form Bulgarians taking in consideration that we saw from behind the services....

There were to many mistakes from referees for both sides, a shame, and we will never know exacly what happened, cause tv didnt show much of replays....unfortunetly, and we show never a good camera for it....

You all keep saying that referees always help Brasil and I think that is really unfair and really not truth.... :(

• So Korea and China will fight in 2nd round in Qualific. to World League 2011. In first round will play Puerto Rico, I think Japan, Tunisia and European League Champion yes? Can Someone agree with My prediction?

• No, referees not always help Brazil, of course not...but Yosifov and Nikolov's aces were actually ACES..and were not given..and in tie-break 5:6 for Brazil instead of 6:6 after Bratoev's attack it was 5:7... But it is not the point in that - I respect Brazil cause they have played fair...that's an obigation you have to carry cause you are BRAZIL - the most successfull volleyball team, so that's what i liked. Itali and Serbia could learn from this...the second game in Beograd showed exactly why those team are far from greatness, far from Brazil :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• No, of course ;) The referees may have done some mistakes but I don't think that they influenced on the result in some way. That's the real situation for the moment, Brazil played with spirit and absolutely won what they deserved - a place among the final six and if I have to be honest I don't see which team could stop them from winning the big title. But I also think that with what we showed during the beginning of the tournement we also deserved to continue the struggle in Argentina, but these are the rules, unfortunately :( I wish luck to Brazil on the finals and congratulate our guys for the efforts they did and the wish they had, and one more special for Matey, because although he was sick he made unhuman efforts to overcome it and did all he could in this match.

I hope that we will make our preparation for the WCH without injures and that we will paly even better in Italy after a couple of months :win:

But first looking forward to the finals of the league :drink:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I want to see final Brazil - Cuba, it will be spectacular :bump:

• and in tie-break 5:6 for Brazil instead of 6:6 after Bratoev's attack it was 5:7..

i just watched the vt of the tie-break and the ball touched bratoev´s left shoulder, for me it was clear... giba´s reaction in the fourth set scared me hehe he said some bad words to the line referee :hit:
    i think the problem of bulgaria against brazil is that is difficult to see matey, nikolov and alexyev playing well in the same match..

• i just watched the vt of the tie-break and the ball touched bratoev´s left shoulder, for me it was clear... giba´s reaction in the fourth set scared me hehe he said some bad words to the line referee :hit:
    i think the problem of bulgaria against brazil is that is difficult to see matey, nikolov and alexyev playing well in the same match..

Мatey played with virus (with high temperature), Alexiev is not yet ready for the biggest games in my opinion. These two games were like finals and both teams knew it. When we play with Todorov, Sokolov and Bratoev, with healthy Kazyiski, Brazil can be beaten even in the most important games.

• Do you guys really think that referees helped brasilians??????? ?( :huh:

I think you shoudn't trust a guy who says Zhekov is the 3rd best setter in the world. :what: :lol:

Referees didn't have last word over final score - they just missed some points as usual. But you see mistakes everywhere - in CEV CL, in other club competitions, even in the FIFA World Cup 2010, it's inevitable. As for Bratoev's attack, no one can tell for sure the ball didn't touch his shoulder. They must ban BNT 1 from broadcasting any Bulgaria national team's games.

We didn't deserve a final six spot. When you are beaten 4 consecutive times by whoever team, you have to stay home and get focused on the upcoming fixtures. And by the way, with or w/out reserve players Brazil is always better than Bulgaria and still the best team internationally. :wavy:

• Yeah everyone hates Bulgaria

Interesting... :!:

Coming back to sport issues:
    Poland won at last one game against Germans. Second game was worse than first - many mistakes by both teams. Good performance by Możdżonek, Wlazły and Kurek.
    WL wasn't great for Poland this year, but this win made me a little less angry :) I hope next year Poles will play better in WL, cause Polish fans deserve to watch better Poland in the hall...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• We don't have problems with Brazilians . They are definitely better than us and we recognize it . But for us it stays very unpleasant feeling about the situation in Belgrade . Brazil showed to everyone what is fairplay because of their categricall desire to won the both matches . Our team wasn' t better than Brazil but i'm sure than in this moment we are better than Italy and Serbia . Just watch how much points have other two teams in their groupe and how much our teams . This shows that we really deserved to be the best second placed team but this rules are favorable for violation of fairplay . I think that in the last week all matches must to be played in each time . So we don' t have nothing against Brasil but we bulgarians are a little bit frustrated about the incorrectly treatment of Italy for the second part of their game with Serbia . Our players play a major role in italian championschip and they deserved a correct treatment . This is my opinion that if you feel your supremacy over some opponent show your quality , beat him without foul play and this for me means respect . Brazil shows clearly that is better than us and beat us two times but why italians who were been absolutely predominant over young serbians recieve suddenly start to play awfull after second set .

• I think you shoudn't trust a guy who says Zhekov is the 3rd best setter in the world. :what: :lol:

Yeah, don't trust the guy from Mensa with PhD in applied mathematics

• As Konrad mentioned we won our last match against Germans 3-1. It wasn't good match. Both teams made lots of mistakes...if I'm not wrong we made 33 mistakes and Germans made exactly the same :white: Możdżonek was really great yesterday, he was best scorer of our team and Mariusz Wlazły was pretty good too :) Although we won I'm not very pleased with this victory...I mean...yesterday's victory was overshadowed by the statement of our players. Honestly I'm disgusted. I guess some of u guys may have no clue what I'm talking about(I mean...foreign users)..so let me tell u this: Łukasz Żygadło was expelled from the team :S I don't know what to think about it but Castellani's annoying me more and more. At first Kadziewicz, then Żygadło. I don't understand this man, really. His decisions are so...weird, I would say even stupid! He has a group of the players which he favors, he's not objective! I really can't stand this anymore!
    Anyway...I agree with raylight- Brazil vs Cuba is my dream final of World League. It would be amazing to see those two teams in the final.

• As Konrad mentioned we won our last match against Germans 3-1. It wasn't good match. Both teams made lots of mistakes...if I'm not wrong we made 33 mistakes and Germans made exactly the same :white: Możdżonek was really great yesterday, he was best scorer of our team and Mariusz Wlazły was pretty good too :) Although we won I'm not very pleased with this victory...I mean...yesterday's victory was overshadowed by the statement of our players. Honestly I'm disgusted. I guess some of u guys may have no clue what I'm talking about(I mean...foreign users)..so let me tell u this: Łukasz Żygadło was expelled from the team :S I don't know what to think about it but Castellani's annoying me more and more. At first Kadziewicz, then Żygadło. I don't understand this man, really. His decisions are so...weird, I would say even stupid! He has a group of the players which he favors, he's not objective! I really can't stand this anymore!
    Anyway...I agree with raylight- Brazil vs Cuba is my dream final of World League. It would be amazing to see those two teams in the final.

Mozdzonek and Todorov are the men :thumbsup:

• Wow :cheesy: Możdżonek had yesterday 8 killing blocks.

in one match with Cuba had 6 blocks.

Mozdzonek and Todorov - The Two Towers :super:

• Looking forward to today's USA vs. Russia! If the USA play like they did yesterday, they will definitely win in 3 or 4 sets!

Sadly, Russia won in 4 sets and is going to the final round in Argentina.

The US, in the mean time, will miss the final round for the first time in 4 years.

This has got to be painful, the reigning and defending Olympic champions bowing out early in the tournament! Arrrgh! :wall:

I saw the match and I don't think the US lacked firepower, in fact, I would say that individually the American players are better than the Russian team except for one thing: Setting/Setter! The emergence of young players like Anderson, Holmes, Holt, Patak, Reft plus Olympic veterans like Priddy, Lee, Stanley, Lambourne could not go wrong but then the setting has been very unstable ever since Lloy Ball retired from playing in the National Team. I dont know, Hansen was Ball's back up in the Olympics and has the tools but what separates both are their mental preparedness in tough games. Hansen crumbles under pressure while Ball is so tough mentally. Suxho, as we all know, is injured that's why he couldn't play as of the moment. Hildebrand, the one who replaced Hansen a while ago, is also unstable. :wall:

I hope the coaching staff fixes this problem. World championship is a stone's throw away and 24 months from now they will be defending their gold medals

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• I think that Musserskii also makes the difference, increasing the block strength against USA players. When you have such tower on the net, not only him, but everybody else gets more blocks. With predictable setting against Russia, USA spikers have enormous problems to pass this wall, especially with the improved block tactics of Bagnoli.

• Speaking about Towers, I have suggestion for the perfect Serve - Block volleyball team, which can stop even USA or Brasil digging:
    Opposites: Visotto, Sokolov
    Middle Blockers: Mussergski, Todorov, Roberlandy, Mozdzonek
    Setters: Zagumny, Zhekov
    OH: Kazyiski, Huantorena, Kurek, Leon
    Liberos: Henno, Dunga/Maan
    This is lethal combination of jump, height and power! :super: