Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• The World club Championship is this year indeed, in december in DOha...but Fenerbahçe is not quali, Foppapedretti Bergamo is, cause they won Champions League. Anywa, even if Fenerbahçe has quali I dont know if they would had won already...I think that any Brazilian club that quali to the tournament could beat them....I really do. But I guess we wont be able to know this season.... :whistle:

That's a pitty.... I mean Bergamo has it's charm and will always be Bergamo but I believe this team their team is gonna be weaker. I agree with you brazilian teams Unilever and Sollys are quite good but I'm still in doubt as to Unilever middle players. I really wish Fenerbahce could play the World Club Championship. In fact I think Europe should have at least 2 teams, 3 would be the best with 1 italian, 1 russian and 1 turkish team.

• According to a Brazilian volleyball blog, Zé Roberto and Fofão will be together in Fenerbahce next season.

Now the teams I admire in Europe are Fenerbahce and Pesaro! I think it will be funny to see him working with Sokolova, LOL! They have always been in different sides of the net, trying to defeat one another, now they will work together.

I also think it will be good for Brazil's NT to have Zé Roberto coaching Fenerbahce, he will be able to see the best players of Europe in action and that means he will be well informed about the main weapons of the best NTs of the world. Such piece of information will be very useful in Brazil's NT preparation for the upcoming competitions of the NT's season.

Rumors are he asked to have Fofao as his main setter and as I recall she didn't have signed any club yet. If so I think that was a real nice move of him to think of his ex-setter. Of course she's a great setter and both sides are going to be happy but still I think it was very cool Jose Roberto asked to have Fofao.

• M. Ali Aydınlar said : We will transfer 3 more players.1 foreign,2 turks and transfer season will end.Fener will play with 5 foreign players this season much better than 6.Carolina Costagrande transfer has been confrimed.She will play in Dinamo Moskova next season.Today Ze Roberto repeat it few times.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• M. Ali Aydınlar said : We will transfer 3 more players.1 foreign,2 turks and transfer season will end.Fener will play with 5 foreign players this season much better than 6.Carolina Costagrande transfer has been confrimed.She will play in Dinamo Moskova next season.Today Ze Roberto repeat it few times.

Do you have any idea who are the 2 turkish players?

• will Meijners stay in Netherland for ine more year?news about Chaine Staelens and Jelena Nikolic?

• will Meijners stay in Netherland for ine more year?news about Chaine Staelens and Jelena Nikolic?

Meijners's future isn't sure yet...There is nothing in Dutch press about her at the moment. Maybe Marieke68 knows more...

• Anyone has ny news about Bown? Where she gonna play?

• There are some rumors that Unilever wants her to replace Fabiana.

Really??? I dind't know!

I'd great to have her in Brazil.

• Do you have any idea who are the 2 turkish players?

neriman and pelin ??

• Does anyone know where are Yelena Pavlova?

I remenber her in Volero! Good times...

Yelena Pavlova had also great period in Tenerife! She is super player-the level is the same with Sokolova or Osmokrovic! Universal,amazing player! But after pregnancy she is not anywhere!

• jelena nikolic is one more year in vakifbank

glinka-nikoliç-poljak-bahar-gizem-özge-gözde
    an interesting team :) but not enough for cl and tr league :(
    fba:skowronska,sokolova,nati,seda,eda,naz,nihan,fürst,çiğdem(ipek),and 3 new transfer
    eczacıbaşı:neslihan,del core,mirka,barazza,aysun,elif (could be better but i dont know how she will play?),gülden,esra

• glinka-nikoliç-poljak-bahar-gizem-özge-gözde
    an interesting team :) but not enough for cl and tr league :(
    fba:skowronska,sokolova,nati,seda,eda,naz,nihan,fürst,çiğdem(ipek),and 3 new transfer
    eczacıbaşı:neslihan,del core,mirka,barazza,aysun,elif (could be better but i dont know how she will play?),gülden,esra

who will play as opposite in vakifbank?