Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Most probably, Glinka.

hope that they would buy one more player, a real opposite, glinka would be better as OH.

• well Glinka IS a real opposite. she was playing on that position when we won both european championship. she was moved to OH ni NT because Skowronska started to play as Opp

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• well Glinka IS a real opposite. she was playing on that position when we won both european championship. she was moved to OH ni NT because Skowronska started to play as Opp

ok, thank you, i thought that OH is her real position.

Oh...not exactly. I think it's hard to say what is Glinka's real position... :D She played as OH in Asystel Novara even before Kasia Skowrońska changed her position. :P It's true that on European Championships 2003 and 2005 Glinka played as opposite but I think that in 2005 Niemczyk planned her on OH (but Maria Liktoras didn't play because an injury and Skowrońska had to play as middle blocker once again). :thumbsup:

• that's true pol :) but i alway thought she was more Opp than OH and she played better on posiotion no 4 IMO :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• In Cannes, we saw the worst DJ, everything, except him, was perfect and i hope one day u ll write positive message about Turkish teams, players, fans, ...etc.
    Whatever, Glinka and Kasia r in Turkey, i wish Anna Baranska ll come, too. ;)

Yes we saw that during the last final 4 in cannes... :down:

• José Roberto Guimarães will be the head coach of Fen. It is said in Brazil that Fofão will join the team (coach's request). So many top players in this team... Some of them will spend all the next season on the bench. :aww: This is too bad guys!!!

• I hope that fofao will go to Fener. It will be great.
    We gonna have a vary weird and surprising Champions League this year :win:

• Destinee Hooker is the new OH of Pesaro

Megan Hodge goes to Villa Cortese

wow really? :what: Thats hard to replace Carolina's position for her but she is talented.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

wow really? :what: Thats hard to replace Carolina's position for her but she is talented.

I agree. Its hard to replace Costagrande but you are right, Hooker is very talented. She's still young around 21 years old though she has quite an athleticism for an OH. At 6'3, she's a decent receiver and an excellent attacker. She played very well in Korea and Puerto Rico, both instances she led her team to championships scoring 30-40++ points per game.

Hodge should be a good addition to Villa Cortese, she is the reigning National Player of the Year in the US. She led her collegiate team to 3-consecutive titles. An excellent receiver, attacker. Must be fun to watch her play with Berg.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• I always thought the Destinee would be signed as an OPP. It would be great for her to develop her skills in Italy. I am just wondering if they will let Megan Hodge start in Villa Cortese. I hope that the challenge will spur her to greater heights.

• what about akinradewo? does she still play in china?

• FBA:

Skowronska
    Nati,Sokolova,Seda,Neriman??
    Fürst,Eda,Çiğdem
    Fofao,Naz,Zülfiye??
    Nihan,Songül

in Turkey:

Skowronska
    Nati(Sokolova),Seda(Neriman??)
    Fürst,Eda,Çiğdem
    Naz,Zülfiye??
    Nihan,Songül

in Europe:
    Skowronska
    Nati,Sokolova(Seda,Neriman??)
    Eda,Fürst(Çiğdem)
    Nihan(Songül)
    Fofao(Naz)

an impressive team :) :)

• what about akinradewo? does she still play in china?

The one who played in China league last season was Christa Harmotto,not Akinradewo

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova