Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Chackova returns to Turkey

Lioubov Chackova signs for 2 years with Fenerbahce Acibadem who played in Eczacibasi for 2 seasons.

Fenerbahce Acibadem continues to add force Women’s team with efficient transfers for the reason to construct stability. Yellow-dark blue team achieved great success this season and won many cups, now they get another World star. FB Acibadem transfers Russian National player Lioubov Chackova Kilic from Italian Monte Schiavo Jesi.

Russian players has won lots of achievement both for team and individual fields. She began her carrier in CSKA Moscow, followed by Rossy Moscow, Ekaterinburg, Eczacibasi, Bergamo, Murcia, Zarechie Odintsovo. In 2006, Chackova was selected as the best player of Europe. 33 years old spiker won Top Teams Cup in 2007 with Murcia. With Russia National teams, Chackova won 1999 World Grand Prix, 2001 European Championship and 2006 World Championship.

Her husband Aytac Kilic who is a former player of Fenerbahce supported Lioubov so much in this transfer operation.

source: voleybolunsesi

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Galatasaray chases Vesna

After settles with Seda Eryuz in principal, Galatasaray chases Vesna Citacovic in transfer.

Serbian middle player was transferred to Eczacibasi Zentiva in 2006 and had played for orange-whites for three years. Citacovic moved to Rumania in 2009.

WHO IS VESNA CITACOVIC?

She was born on February 3rd, 1979 in Udice and started to play volleyball in 1988 at OK Tarateks team. After playing in Jedinstivo Uzice for long time, Vesna kept on her carrier in Italian, Israel and German teams. She won bronze medal in 2006 World Championship with Serbia National team and got silver medal in 2007 European Championship. In 2006, vesna came to Eczacibasi Zentiva and had played for three years. Begining of 2009-2010 season, Vesna joined to Dinamo Buchreshti of Rumania and left there to attend Italy Serie A team Villa Cortese late in season.

source: voleybolunsesi

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• From what turkish Teams from Istanbul have money to get Players from high level? Italy and Russia sleeps now and no heard about their transfers.

• and Krsmanovic?

• Gamova goes in Kazan, its official.

• Gamova goes in Kazan, its official.

i can't understand why just for money ? but she wants to win the champions league doesn't she ??

• Yes,everything waht have beeb told about it,was serious. Pankov also in one of his last interview told about it,but i was waiting for it to be official!!!
    Now it is official.She has new contract with Dinamo Kazan for two years!

• @ utku_neslihan

I agree Gamova's departure is a good move for Fenerbahce. Next season: Seda (OPP), Osmokrovic and Sokolova (OH). Strongest in Europe.

• i think no matter who will play as Opp in Fenerbache Osmokrovic and Sokolova will destroy every single opponent that come in their way :lol:

BTW is it true that Vakifbank Stambul wants Skowronksa??

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• So in season 2011/2012 Dinamo Kazan will be very strong. I think that Villa Cortese win Champion's League but We will see :-)

• I don't think that loosing gamova is a good point for them.
    Ok with her departure fener will have a better reception because of Kilic and Osmokrovic receiving instead of Osmokrovic and Seda. But you can't say that's a good thing. Because The team loose a real scoring maching. She can score with very bad sets and very few players can spike like her. The team loose a very good spiker, A very good scorer, a very good bloc and a very good server. Seda is not Gamova and the team is loosing attack power.

• The team loose a real scoring maching.

well...Sokolova is not bad scoring machine either ;)
    Fenerbache will remains as good as they were this season , or even stronger. they will improve in reception for sure but they will not loose much in attack power cus Sokolova is a hell of a spiker as well and they won't have to worry about poor reception of Seda

• i think no matter who will play as Opp in Fenerbache Osmokrovic and Sokolova will destroy every single opponent that come in their way :lol:

BTW is it true that Vakifbank Stambul wants Skowronksa??

yes VGS wants skowronska

• @ Jo 11

I agree with you the individual class of Gamova is certainly a big loss for Fenerbahce. But for the team(!) I think this is a good move, because the team is much more balanced now. Certainly Seda is not world-class-opposite like Gamova but she is still a good opposite. Further I think Fenerbahce now will have some money left for a world-class middle-blocker besides Eda!

• thanks Sandro. i hope she will stay in Italy for one more season. she has to win CL and i don't think she can accomplish her goal playing in VBS

• I heard Kazan wants also to sign wiht Kosheleva, Kabeshova and Borodakova!!! Anyone knows about it?

And Fateeva going to Italy?

Would be a strong team, maybe they can get the wild card in Champions League also.