Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• oh my god :sos: :lol:
    Turkish league is really on fire they bring lots of big stars this year.

what other transfer apart from Skowronska's one Vakifbank is trying to make??

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• oh my god :sos: :lol:
    Turkish league is really on fire they bring lots of big stars this year.

what other transfer apart from Skowronska's one Vakifbank is trying to make??

Vakıf is trying Logan Tom and [Kozuch,Flier(I think ıf Skowronska didn't come, they would try to take Manon or Kozuch )]

• Rumors about Aguero to FBA...

With Nati, Sokolova and Aguero anyone can stop Fener

• Unilever Volei is interested in Walewska and Carrillo for middles.

Apperently the club already made ocntact with the players...Carrillo was really happy with the proposal and would ask the cuban federation to allow her to play in Brasil.

• Unilever Volei is interested in Walewska and Carrillo for middles.

Apperently the club already made ocntact with the players...Carrillo was really happy with the proposal and would ask the cuban federation to allow her to play in Brasil.

wow... that's great... Carrillo... if so then I believe Gattaz will not remain.

• Yes vakifbank was intessted in skowronska but she has for the next season contract with pesaro. I heard from a gut source that they intessted in flier/kozuch and logon tom. It
    will be talked about by many sources that del core changes to ezacibasi and they want jenny barazza or heather bown .

• I think dirickx leave FBA im sure, but fba need a great setter naz plays one match good the other mach bad. it would be a risk

It amazes me that anyone still doubts Aydemir. All she does is win Turkish national championships!!! Fenerbahce probably wouldn't have won this one without Naz and Blom rescuing the team. She has done everything that could reasonably be expected from a 19 year old and MUCH more.

If you want her to never become the great setter that people hope she can be, then don't play her. Keep sitting her behind players who are only a tiny bit better, or who are not as good as she is - only "more experienced." If she is to become the incredible player that many think she can be, she needs to play now. She will never break through and become consistent if she is sitting on the bench. Maybe you risk not winning Champions League - but they didn't win CL anyway! Besides, the Aydemir has never taken a team of FB quality into the CL - maybe she would have won.

The risk is not playing Aydemir now. In order to develop players need to be constantly challenged and constantly tested. The only place in Turkey where Aydemir can be challenged is in the lineup of a first division team. Sitting this season was not in Aydemir's best interest, but it doesn't have to destroy her career. Sitting her next season would risk ruining the career of one of the most promising young players in the world. I hope the people in Turkey realize this - but it isn't clear to me that they do. :(

• Walewska Moreria will stay in Zaechie Odintsovo!
    Paula Pequeno has left,Tatiana Kosehela also left Odintsovo for Dinamo Kazan.
    Olga Fateeva will not play in Zarechie too!

• http://www.championat.ru/other/_volley/article-56984.html

Вообще, расскажите о вашей селекционной политике в межсезонье? Кого собираетесь привлечь под свои знамёна, кто покинет команду?
    — Совершенно точно Кошелева уходит в "Динамо-Казань". Не будет Фатеевой в этом году. На их место мы планируем пригласить иностранок. Валевска останется.

Makarova is staying in Krasnodar I think,but Mamma is thinking and she will choose the best offer. She has offers from many teams,and Zarechie is one of them. But I would like her to chose Villa Cortese or Dinamo!

• I think after this catastrophical season Dinamo will offer a lot to her...

• Dinamo needs special a OH like mammadova, godina is not more the young godina. Oksana knows mamadova very good. And they need a libero the liberos are very bad.

• http://www.championat.ru/other/_volley/article-56984.html

Вообще, расскажите о вашей селекционной политике в межсезонье? Кого собираетесь привлечь под свои знамёна, кто покинет команду?
    — Совершенно точно Кошелева уходит в "Динамо-Казань". Не будет Фатеевой в этом году. На их место мы планируем пригласить иностранок. Валевска останется.

Makarova is staying in Krasnodar I think,but Mamma is thinking and she will choose the best offer. She has offers from many teams,and Zarechie is one of them. But I would like her to chose Villa Cortese or Dinamo!

Thanks ;)

• If Carillo comes to Brazil it will be great!
    And the Italian clubs? What is happening? Turkey is catching all the great players from Italian clubs.
    I think that Pesaro won't let Costagrande and Skowronska go away. =)