Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Now with this news who is playing for novara?
    And Fofão will she play for Minas next year?

• Now with this news who is playing for novara?
    And Fofão will she play for Minas next year?

I think that 'll be the starting six of Novara: Bechis-(Ortolani???) / Barcellini-??? / Rosso-Dall'Ora /L: Sansona

Coach Caprara

• She is very talanted player, she was chosen best blocker when she was 19 and first time played in CL.
    Very good! Good luck in Urbino! :rose:

Yes Turkan,the best fact is that Italian fans are satisfied with this transfer and they hope she will be one of the leaders of Urbino which will play in Challenge Cup. By the way,Urbino is gonna get Paula Pequeno whom they wanted to transfer 3 years ago,but then she was not agree as she gave born then and wanted to be close to her baby. But anyway they are gonna build a good team and wanna keep the players like Petraskaite and the others.

• I think that 'll be the starting six of Novara: Bechis-(Ortolani???) / Barcellini-??? / Rosso-Dall'Ora /L: Sansona

Coach Caprara

sorry,doll...who is sansona?liberto is not imma?
    how about scarabelli,her knee is ok? it said that she is good at reception and defence.

• Kasia has not chosen Fener yet.She told to her site that she has offer from Fener,she asked them big salary thinking that they would not be agree,but in her suprise they are agree with her decisions. She also added that she feels her self very happy in Italy,she has very nice realtionship and special closeness with Scavo,they helped her to heal her serious injury and for that she is very grateful to them. She has not made her decision yet,Carolina Costagrande left that club that`s why she says that it is very hard for her to make a decision and to left the club which was near by her in very hard moments.
    She also added that fener gonna get Lo Biacno and Furst,and she would like to win Champions League Cup which is absent in her collection!
    So,Kasia is not in Fener yet! But I think it is very possible!
    But Turkish sites translated her interview as wrong as the many of the others! Names of many players are called with many teams in many countries,but it does not mean that these players are in that clubs. That`s why i like Russian sites,which never talk about the transfer till the signing or official ceremony takes place!

• Fenerbahce with Kilic, Osmokrovic and maybe Costagrande, Skowronska and Lo Bianco and Furts, they are so crazy! But it's ok for me because even having such big star in a team they can't cohabite well together. I mean in a team you must define the roles of each players. I don't think that a Kilic would agree just receiving and having less balls to spike than a Costagrande or a Osmokrovic.

Moreover if you want to have a competitive team in champion's league you have to train a lot with your starting six and play a lot of games in order to have the best strategies, to have good relation between setter and spikers, and you can't have this only in training. You need hard games. A player can loose his focuse not taking part in domestic league and just playing some games in all season.

Fener wants to impress everybody signing enormous players but I don't think that it's the good strategy. It can make them fail in every competitions.

The good thing is that turkish fans will see the best plyers in their league, and they can be thankfull to fener, vakifbank and aczasibaci for that.

• hehe i've also read this article about Sopot. it is said that they want to transfer Gioli.....buhahahahahaha keep dreaming guys xD and they will end up with Koczorowska :lol:

Gioli is very close friend to Swieniewicz, so I think she can convince Gioli to come, however I also doubt in it. Rather no big names, cause already Russian and Turkish clubs took nearly all the best.

• For StarNight:
    Budowlani Lodz- Malgorzata Niemczyk end her volleyball life. Marta Pluta and Kasia Zaroslinska stay. In Team will play two European Champion from Poland, now club is testing two American Players from USA Academic Representation.
    Ivana Plchotova in Dabrowa Gornicza.
    Trefl Sopot get Coach of Turkey and will get Players from Italy Serie A and Players from Poland NT.

Thanks Bartek. Lodz did a nice job last season.

I think Costrange wont come to FBA.Its just rumor.4 Spikers a lots for Fenerbahce.

Kasia's interview : Just IECL Cup left in my collection.Fenerbahce created a strong team this year.Lobianco and Christiane will come too.So why i chosed Fenerbahce.

Elke Wijnhoven retired volleyball. Isnt it early for her? I like watch her.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• well on her official site she does not say anything about signing contract with Fenerbache, she only said she has very good offert from Fenerbache and she is quite confuse wheter leave italy or not. i think Kasia will stay for one more season in Italy and than move to Turkey . or if she would win CL with Pesaro she will stay in Italy or move to Japan -she keep saying that she would love to play in Japan one day

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• sorry,doll...who is sansona?liberto is not imma?
    how about scarabelli,her knee is ok? it said that she is good at reception and defence.

Sansona is a good italian libero that have just a contract with Novara... I think that Imma wants to chage air after the bad season in Asistel...

Scarabelli is a real talent but is a sort of "desaparesidos", anyone know where she is... but i hear sometingh about her in Piacenza...

• It's great that Lo Bianco will stay in Bergamo! Fenerbahce doesn't deserve her. Fenerbahce is no more than big amounts of money but Bergamo is her home.

:down: Lo Bianco doesnt deserve Fenerbahçe!!!! :wavy:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Yes
    Leo wiill stay in Bergamo;)

Yeyyyyy! That's wonderful news :woohoo:
    Bergamo is her home and always will be even if she goes (i hope so not)
    :dance4: :dance4:

• :down: Lo Bianco doesnt deserve Fenerbahçe!!!! :wavy:

Come on, it's not a matter of who deserves who...Lo Bianco is the best setter of the world and she's staying in one of the best societies of the world (speaking of results not money ;) )...if Fener has a lot of money to spend good for them...i just don't understand how a player can accept to play random and sit in the tribune every 2 games...this is not spirit of sport...for me. :wavy:

Anyway Leggeri, Turlea and Secolo are rumored to play for Carpi...they would join Fernandinha :)

• Come on, it's not a matter of who deserves who...Lo Bianco is the best setter of the world and she's staying in one of the best societies of the world (speaking of results not money ;) )...if Fener has a lot of money to spend good for them...i just don't understand how a player can accept to play random and sit in the tribune every 2 games...this is not spirit of sport...for me. :wavy:

Anyway Leggeri, Turlea and Secolo are rumored to play for Carpi...they would join Fernandinha :)

Perfect speech! ^^

• Yeyyyyy! That's wonderful news :woohoo:
    Bergamo is her home and always will be even if she goes (i hope so not)
    :dance4: :dance4:

Come on .. Great news for you.

What should we do? we'll take it next year Lo Bianco :)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"