Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Come on, it's not a matter of who deserves who...Lo Bianco is the best setter of the world and she's staying in one of the best societies of the world (speaking of results not money ;) )...if Fener has a lot of money to spend good for them...i just don't understand how a player can accept to play random and sit in the tribune every 2 games...this is not spirit of sport...for me. :wavy:

Anyway Leggeri, Turlea and Secolo are rumored to play for Carpi...they would join Fernandinha :)

Of course there is nothing to deserve, and Bergamo is so much more for volleyball, if we compare with FBA( because of their great history), i agree, but you should give some credits to Fenerbahçe too. It has written you're living in Italy, can you tell me what your teams as AC Milan, Juventus, etc. are taking part in volleyball, or basketball and the other branchs of course. Fenerbahçe is an huge society, you need to come here and live it to understand what I'am trying to explain.
    And months ago when I've first joined here( that was because a racist comment), so many people were lecturing that Fenerbahçe supporters should had shown some respect to Bergamo who won that title for several times, and they were right in sort of way, then I'm looking those same persons to warn persons against similar comments like these. Your comment is nice, yeah but the person you've quoted was answering a disgraceful comment. I don't think he or she really feels that way. Is that a really bizarre thing to answer someone, like the way he did?

And i am wishing Lo Bianco great success, if they will be runner up after us i don't care:) wait a minute there are Eczacı and Vgstt too, 4th would be good for them. She is a great player but not acquiring her is better for us. But still i dont get Kasia's speech on her site. She was talking about Furst and Leo, she was misled too i guess:)

• Of course there is nothing to deserve, and Bergamo is so much more for volleyball, if we compare with FBA( because of their great history), i agree, but you should give some credits to Fenerbahçe too. It has written you're living in Italy, can you tell me what your teams as AC Milan, Juventus, etc. are taking part in volleyball, or basketball and the other branchs of course. Fenerbahçe is an huge society, you need to come here and live it to understand what I'am trying to explain.
    And months ago when I've first joined here( that was because a racist comment), so many people were lecturing that Fenerbahçe supporters should had shown some respect to Bergamo who won that title for several times, and they were right in sort of way, then I'm looking those same persons to warn persons against similar comments like these. Your comment is nice, yeah but the person you've quoted was answering a disgraceful comment. I don't think he or she really feels that way. Is that a really bizarre thing to answer someone, like the way he did?

And i am wishing Lo Bianco great success, if they will be runner up after us i don't care:) wait a minute there are Eczacı and Vgstt too, 4th would be good for them. She is a great player but not acquiring her is better for us. But still i dont get Kasia's speech on her site. She was talking about Furst and Leo, she was misled too i guess:)

Firstly, I don't think I have made as disgraceful of a comment as Mehmet Ali Aydinlar made while saying that Eczacibasi and Vakifbank should close down and become sponsors for other teams. I can't believe that this has gone relatively unmentioned in the media. If any Eczacibasi or Vakifbank executive suggested that Fenerbahce Volleyball branch had to close down, everyone would go wild in Turkey and would say all sorts of bad things. Since Fenerbahce is a "big" team - as you point out - they "deserve" to say/do everything, and to "purchase" everyone according to most of the fans. However, volleyball is not about spending huge sums of money as Foppa nicely proved on the court a few weeks ago in the Champions League final. What Mehmet Ali Aydinlar said is the greatest disrespect I've ever witnessed in volleyball history. That's why I don't think that a great player as Lo Bianco should not be a player of a team like Fenerbahce; the chair of the sponsor of which is a man like Mehmet Ali Aydinlar who is currently ripping volleyball of off its team combination beauty and diminishing it to a pure issue of "money".

Therefore I will say it again: Lo Bianco should be part of a team as graceful as Bergamo. She should be away from any team that possesses the same mentality of Fenerbahce because there is more to volleyball than just pure money.

• I think you cant compare countries politics, you are right Fenerbahçe is a big club, that invest in all sports, and I dont think that anyone doubt of that, and how organized the club is, but there is how works in Turkey, many soccer clubs investing in other sports, that dont mean that in Italy soccer teams should invest eather.....it works differently...not wrong or right or worse or best...For example, you should ask then why in USA, NBA teams dont have also teams in other sports? You see, it's just different ways of manage, Real Madrid, Barcelona, they are as big clubs as Fenerbahçe do you agree? And they dont invest hard in volleyball, but do in basketball. It is like this, each country, each club invest their own way.It is like Machester invest only in soccer, Bergamo invest only in volleyball, each one has a different way of working depending the interested, and the money they have and so on;;;

I think that what Fenerbahçe fans are not understanding, it is not that people dont respect them, at least most of it (I cant say in name of everyone of course..hehe), and it is not that they cant build a team to be champion (witch by the way they also did last season, they could have own Champions Legue, almost did, team you had were also incredible, didnt win cause Bergamo also had great team). They can sign with the biggest starts if they want. What everyone think is wrong it is the fact they are signing with this players to let them in bench! I mean, what looks like it is that they are afraid of letting go, so they want, more then build a strong team, it is to let others weak, by that they use the power of money they have to take all players from other teams. And that is a wrong view of sport! If they could use all then perfect, you have the right to build the strongest team you want, but you cant use all, and that is the problem, and that is what anoys me, and I think most of volleyball lovers. And that is what we think it is wrong and that we hope that Fenerbahçe do not succed.
    And even can be bad for Turkish volleyball, cause I see a strong setter as Naz, with huge talent, being let aside cause they wanna just the first in the world. Then at least dont keep her, and let her go to a different team and play. Cant be good for Turkish NT to let a player like her all season in bench too.

Clearly Bergamo and Fenerbahçe have two very different ways of managing. Both wanna be champions, but Bergamo prefer to invest in young talents of Italy, and try to make it work, while fernebahçe wants all of the world's best by any cost, even if that mean they gonna let then in bench (at least it is how it has been this season looks like). In a bad comparison I could say, it is like both wanna make a garden....Bergamo buy the seeds, plant them and wait them grow. Fenerbahçe passes in the Gardens of everyone else get the msot beautifuls flowers and plant in their own, but miss space in the Garden for so many they collect they have to let in a vase inside home, where no one see it.

I think Fenerbahçe has being see with bad eyes by everyone cause of that, cause of the way they decide to manage things in volleyball this season. It is not about the club, it is about the atitude.

• Firstly, I don't think I have made as disgraceful of a comment as Mehmet Ali Aydinlar made while saying that Eczacibasi and Vakifbank should close down and become sponsors for other teams. I can't believe that this has gone relatively unmentioned in the media. If any Eczacibasi or Vakifbank executive suggested that Fenerbahce Volleyball branch had to close down, everyone would go wild in Turkey and would say all sorts of bad things. Since Fenerbahce is a "big" team - as you point out - they "deserve" to say/do everything, and to "purchase" everyone according to most of the fans. However, volleyball is not about spending huge sums of money as Foppa nicely proved on the court a few weeks ago in the Champions League final. What Mehmet Ali Aydinlar said is the greatest disrespect I've ever witnessed in volleyball history. That's why I don't think that a great player as Lo Bianco should not be a player of a team like Fenerbahce; the chair of the sponsor of which is a man like Mehmet Ali Aydinlar who is currently ripping volleyball of off its team combination beauty and diminishing it to a pure issue of "money".

Therefore I will say it again: Lo Bianco should be part of a team as graceful as Bergamo. She should be away from any team that possesses the same mentality of Fenerbahce because there is more to volleyball than just pure money.

Why the hell in world M:Ali Aydınlar's statement has a connection with that topic? You're basing with non sense thesises, and like commercial keep saying, repeating those nonrelative talkings whenever i get here. M.Ali Aydınlar has told before that Eczacıbaşı and Vgstt should not close their clubs entirely. He stated and advised them to unite their teams with the huge communities like GS and BJK. And like that they will get more success. They will get more community to support them. Can you tell me, there is no relation between FBA's success and ratings that we established has not effected Eczacıbaşı's higher investments that they've made comparing the years before? That is M.Ali Aydınlar's opinion, he is not forcing anyone or something like that. Do you have some respect for personal opinions?

and beyond all of that, this clubs name is Fenerbahçe, if you have a personel problem with M.Ali Aydınlar, you mention his name. Don't make disgraceful comments to a community who has more than 20 millioon supporters. And however succesfull she is i don't care, she is only a one person, but what Fenerbahçe is gonna do, trust me many people won't even get in a such slly discussion, i assure you! So many people criticizing FBA cause we're inflating the market. You should be thankful why we brought you a competition. The interest in Turkey getting more and more, people in Turkey watches volleyball games now. And now volleyball has a new solid team. Could you tell me Deepblue, how many supporters do Eczacıbaşı have? Eczacıbaşı has great successes and cups, but who cares them? Thousands? Maybe 10 thousand? Thats how you see volleyball has meant to be? Is that enough for you?

You have given a funny example and made a statement like Eczacıbaşı and Fenerbahçe is an equal community. Fenerbahçe is already supporting by millions. M.Ali Aydınlar wants Eczacıbaşı to has millions supporters too. Eczacıbaşı had a basketball team too many years ago. More then 20 i guess. And no one cared when they closed their clubs. For volleyball no one would care too, just you and volleyball lovers like me, Unfortunately our numbers are not quite enough., just realise those are trading companies, their main goal is trying to spread their name..

• Joanamss, Real Madrid and Barcelona have basketball teams too, but they dont have volleyball teams or boxing or athletisim, or table tennis, or swimming, or many others. We do have!! Maybe they have some of them too, i dont know, at least they re not investing like us. That's not important. That has no connection either. Whatever it name is every club in the world deserves some respect. And Lo Bianco or another player, names are not important, there is no such thing that any of them doesn't deserve Lo Bianco. I hope you're agree with me..

And about the other things, there are any signings yet? you're talking like FBA's one of the main goal is to weaken the rival. What would you say if we get Carillo and Fofao? I guess that would make Brazilian teams our rival too,, haa? Just a little patience, we need to wait and see what's gonna happen. That's not the time to make such harsh criticizms like that. I've mentioned you before, i don't want my team to get 5 star player in the roster. I hope they won't. But what I'm against here, and arguing here is so much different. You're right if we gather 5 star players and show them the bench, i agree, that's not the nicest thing in voleyball we might wanna see..

• Joanamss, Real Madrid and Barcelona have basketball teams too, but they dont have volleyball teams or boxing or athletisim, or table tennis, or swimming, or many others. We do have!! Maybe they have some of them too, i dont know, at least they dont invest like us. That's not important. That has no connection either. Whatever it name is every club in the world deserves some respect. And Lo Bianco or another player, names are not important, there is no such thing that any of them doesn't deserve Lo Bianco. I hope you're agree with me..

And about the other things, there are any signings yet? you're talking like FBA's one of the main goal is to weaken the rival. What would you say if we get Carillo and Fofao? I guess that would make Brazilian teams our rival too,, haa? Just a little patience, we need to wait and see what's gonna happen. That's not the time to make such harsh criticizms like that. I've mentioned you before, i don't want my team to get 5 star player in the roster. I hope they won't. But what I'm against here, and arguing here is so much different. You're right if we gather 5 star players and show them the bench, i agree, that's not the nicest thing in voleyball we might wanna see..

I think you missunderstood what I wrote, read again with a bit more patience..I said exacly what you did...hehehehe

I said Fenerbhçe is a great club indeed, and I said Real Madrid and Barcelona invest only in basketball...I'm not putting bad Fenerbahçe, I think is nice they invest in all kind of sports, I just dont think you can compare politics, I think Fenerbahçe deserve respect indeed, I just dont think they are the best of the world just for the fact they invest in different sports, that is really nice indeed, but it is the way you said about Italian clubs sounds like you wanted to say as Fenerbahçe was a better club cause they did invest, and I think is only a matter of management. In Italy and other countries the managment in sport is play different, in Turkey the soccer clubs invest in other sports too, and that is it... ;)

And I'm not saying that Fenerbahçe main goal is to put other weeker, I just use that as a paralel idea, maybe I use the words the wrong way and you didnt understand. And I didnt say that Fenerbahçe it has already signed, but I was not the ones that came with the rumors....it is a fact that Fenerbahçe has anouced in passed month they want everybody in the world, and by that means if all do happen they are gonna let first world class players in bench, and that is a view of sport that I dont agree. I repeat it is not about Fenerbahçe as club, could had been anyone, I dont agree with the atitude. It is not about being rival!!!On the other hand I just wrote that the problem is not you wanting to be champions or anything, it is just a position of ideas, I dont agree with the way Fenerbahçe is managing all this, and I think this has been the thoughts of many volleyball lovers, and when I say I hope that the club dont succed it is not for them to build a week team or loose, it is just to not let first world class players in bench ;) Just that, I hope you can be more clear of my thoughts now, cause I think you didnt last time. ^^

• Joanamms, I'm sorry if i hurt you, or anywhere close:) anyway i'm just chilling i might got wrong impression what you've been told. And I'm reading over and over, and i still don't get it,
    could you help me a lilttle, you read my comment and tried to explain how the club organisation can be different like NBA teams as you gave an example, and apparently i misunderstood you about being not such a volleyball club also being a sport club issue. Am i right? But in the main paragraph i also said, that we don't need to argue about how well the club's organizaion is, i only care here each club deserves to get some respect, that 5 foreign players thing, bench things all another topic for me, if you want to discuss we'll do that too certainly, however i don't think we need to, cause standing from here it looks like we're pretty much same:) are we cool now:P

about the names mentioned with Fenerbahçe, i say don't believe every name, cause in Turkey our press likes to make shocking news. They writes every name. In fact one of the major volleyball site once transferred Sokolova to Iskra Odintsovo:) Don't believe Turkish resources much. FBA also has an agenda and team plan too. We don't wanna transferr all the players. For example Lo Bianco is written with Vgstt and FBA both. But apparently she's gonna play for Bergamo again:)

• Why the hell in world M:Ali Aydınlar's statement has a connection with that topic? You're basing with non sense thesises, and like commercial keep saying, repeating those nonrelative talkings whenever i get here. M.Ali Aydınlar has told before that Eczacıbaşı and Vgstt should not close their clubs entirely. He stated and advised them to unite their teams with the huge communities like GS and BJK. And like that they will get more success. They will get more community to support them. Can you tell me, there is no relation between FBA's success and ratings that we established has not effected Eczacıbaşı's higher investments that they've made comparing the years before? That is M.Ali Aydınlar's opinion, he is not forcing anyone or something like that. Do you have some respect for personal opinions?

and beyond all of that, this clubs name is Fenerbahçe, if you have a personel problem with M.Ali Aydınlar, you mention his name. Don't make disgraceful comments to a community who has more than 20 millioon supporters. And however succesfull she is i don't care, she is only a one person, but what Fenerbahçe is gonna do, trust me many people won't even get in a such slly discussion, i assure you! So many people criticizing FBA cause we're inflating the market. You should be thankful why we brought you a competition. The interest in Turkey getting more and more, people in Turkey watches volleyball games now. And now volleyball has a new solid team. Could you tell me Deepblue, how many supporters do Eczacıbaşı have? Eczacıbaşı has great successes and cups, but who cares them? Thousands? Maybe 10 thousand? Thats how you see volleyball has meant to be? Is that enough for you?

You have given a funny example and made a statement like Eczacıbaşı and Fenerbahçe is an equal community. Fenerbahçe is already supporting by millions. M.Ali Aydınlar wants Eczacıbaşı to has millions supporters too. Eczacıbaşı had a basketball team too many years ago. More then 20 i guess. And no one cared when they closed their clubs. For volleyball no one would care too, just you and volleyball lovers like me, Unfortunately our numbers are not quite enough., just realise those are trading companies, their main goal is trying to spread their name..

Mehmet Ali Aydinlar is the inventor/front runner of Fenerbahce Acibadem so I will take his opinions into consideration as an indicator of Fenerbahce spokesperson.

Why should Eczacibasi and Vakifbank unite their teams with Galatasaray and Besiktas? For a pure increase in the number of audience whose main purpose is to say all those bad words to women volleyball players on the courts - like Fenerbahce fans did to Naz when she was in Eczacibasi and or still do to many other players or like Galatasaray and Besiktas fans do?

Turkish League was great before Fenerbahce Acibadem, too. Eczacibasi brought many stars to Turkish league as they also continued to raise young talents and give talented players to the national team. Eczacibasi's good transfers are not related with Fenerbahce Acibadem's meaningless transfer policies. Except for last year and some very rare cases in the past, Eczacibasi always had a great roster and great stars in its squad.

I am sorry but I will never be "thankful" for the unsportsmanlike behavior of Fenerbahce fans in the stands. If the audience of volleyball will increase with people who know nothing about volleyball but just know to shout in bad words in the stands and repeat football chants, then I'd prefer that it shall not and remain as a branch of sports with less audience but with maximum fair play.

No one denies that Eczacibasi and Vakifbank are actually companies. But they are the foundations of Turkish National Teams - not only senior but also junior and youth teams. If Turkey didn't have these two teams, how would Turkey be rated as a competitive team in the international match-ups? Neither of them need to be sponsors of any team because, unlike Fenerbahce, they do not just transfer but also invest in young talents for the future generations of the volleyball of a country.

• thank you, deepblue, you are so right what you say

• You're manipulating the topic. You may not like M.Ali Aydınlar's comments, or you may not like the way he's running the club, i don't care, But the way you're writing here with hate, that's what i don't like, and you're directing that hate just not to M.Ali Aydınlar, it's for us too, including me and many, that comment of yours goes like that..
    and I dont believe that you can't see the main fact which is so obvious. Fb, Bjk and Gs supporters are at least %80 percent of this country's population. And no matter they're rude or not, with the number of those peoople increases, our volleyball will be so much better than this. The children at schools would prefer playing volleyball than football because of their parents are not so far away like they're before. Eczacıbaşı and Vgstt raised volleyball players yes, and what has happened? Can you compare us with Brazil, Italy or Cuba? We have 70 million people living out here god sake, Those clubs may have raised some players and they have serviced the country as much as they can. We're grateful indeed. But that's not enough, the first step has to be to get more audience always. Thats my words and i don't think we need to discuss that here on the transfer news topic. Actually i don't think we need to discuss that further anywhere, cause i dont think we might get some common idea at near future:)

• Those last posts are so long and the fact you can't stop quote all the history makes this topic quite a mess. Besides here's to talk about transfers and not the contribution of a society or what's the better team or anything else besides transfers. If you guys want to continue please create another topic and move on. Let's try to keep this topic for what it was created for and be grateful there are teams like Fenerbahce and Bergamo for volleyball lovers like us.

• Well it's not my business to get involved with your discussion but Barcelona has also handball and hockey teams which Fenerbahce doesnt for example. I dont know how you get into this point on volleyball transfer topic but every club has its own way. You cannot tell or blame any sport club to increase their investments on other sports also. Having many teams on other sports doesnt make Fenerbahce more popular than LA Lakers for example. And people dont have to respect to Fenerbahce or any other multi-sport clubs because of they care and support other sports.

As for Fenerbahce Acibadem. Fenerbahce has started to invest on women volleyball with well-planned organization five years ago when the team was in second division. Then they won the first championship title in 2009 with a small budget team which had non-first class players compared to their opponents (VGS, Eczaci, Telekom) after three final failures. This success leads the club more investment last year. The budget raised double and in the end the team has collected all the local titles plus silver medal in IECL. Untill this year I was very satisfied the club's volleyball policy but they are on wrong way nowadays.

Acibadem mistakes sponsorhip for team management therefore the boss acts like a volleyball coach. But as far as I can remember he said he has nothing to do with volleyball and never seen any volleyball game before this sponsorship. We all know now that Gamova was not a choice of the coach last year. She was mostly intended to take the notice of media with her popularity so she signed without knowledge of stuff. This unexpected move caused the coach to change the system he has planned before and a very promising young player Seda to lose her real position and Fenerbahce to become an unbalanced team. Despite of problems on team structure it was a good season for the team thanks to its roster's quality. Now Fenerbahce needs to fix its weak points to reach its goals but not in that way. Volleyball is not basketball. Game vision, rules, playing style, variations, team spirit etc. are completely different. You cannot make a regular rotation between the top quality players like Kasia, Nati, Sokolova etc and Turkish players. You cannot set two different teams to use one for IECL and other for local tournaments. I havent seen or heard any women volleyball team which is set on that way. If I am wrong please get me correct. So it doesnt seem a reasonable way spending big money for well-known names just for using them in only a few crucial games all the season. The game schedule is not an excuse for that. All the big teams in Europe have similiar schedule but they dont try to get all the top class players in one roster because they know it's useless and nothing less than spending money on the air even if they have enough budgets. Players will get many chances to rest enough along the season. Fenerbahce has not a difficult game schedule as much as the club management thinks. Have a look at the opponents. Do you really need to get such an all-star roster to beat most of the teams in Europe and Turkey while you have already a very good team? It's not the way it works. So I guess it's why Lo Bianco choices to stay in Bergamo. My guess is if the rumors will come true, Fenerbahce's transfer policy will lead the team not into a regular system but chaos. They will probably need to rebuild the team next year. That's what I think.

• Trefl Sopot want win Championship of Poland 2010-2011 and organise Final Four Champions League 2011-2012 ;-)

• Come on .. Great news for you.

What should we do? we'll take it next year Lo Bianco :)

:lol: :lol: Yes for me is good news :P
    Like i said before leo's home is bergamo. The relationship between the players, being for so much time in a team, having bad and good moments, passing all this obstacles and other things are making volleyball so special. I am talking general now. Lo bianco moves are "art", she is obvious one of the few best setter in the world and she has a great career in bergamo. I don't say that Fenerbahce is a bad team, contrary i believe that Fenerbahce is a great team with great history. Maybe next year she will be there who knows?
    I just can't imagine Lo bianco wearing other shirt except bergamo's. If she choose she can change team and i will respect her decision without judging her :win:

• İf LoBianco stays in bergamo ,then who do Bergamo have in the team besides lo Bianco? how about Fürst? is it certain that Picci will be transferred to Cannes? DEl Core is in Eczacı.
    loBianco is a great setter , (the best to me).it would be great to watch her in İstanbul but on the other hand im very happy for our young setter Naz Aydemir.

• Of course there is nothing to deserve, and Bergamo is so much more for volleyball, if we compare with FBA( because of their great history), i agree, but you should give some credits to Fenerbahçe too. It has written you're living in Italy, can you tell me what your teams as AC Milan, Juventus, etc. are taking part in volleyball, or basketball and the other branchs of course. Fenerbahçe is an huge society, you need to come here and live it to understand what I'am trying to explain.

First of all, i've been to Istanbul and i loved your city, your culture and i wish i can go back there soon. I saw Fener game and i got to know some persons of the staff and i have nothing against them, as i have nothing against any other team. When i said "it's not a matter of deserve" i was referring to both of them. I have to admit that i found funny last year when all Fener fans were saying, "we will everything with that team", because for me sport is more a matter of mentality not only money (example, Jesi...take a look at their history). But everyone is free to express their own thoughts, always respecting the others.
    FBA is a huge society of course, but in Italy we don't have to culture of multisports as in Turkey, Spain, Serbia, Russia etc...also because volleyball in Italy is not legally considered a professional sport ;) So there's a huge difference between volley and other sports, legally speaking...volley is like a small society, while other sports are bigger.
    Dulcis in fundo, my critic was to the players who accept that kind of situation, because i have a specific idea of sport, not to Fener that has money to spend...as i said, good for them :)

Peace! :thumbup:

• Katarzyna Haladyn left Dabrowa Gornicza. Magdalena Śliwa won't be Player, she will be asistent of Coach and in future Coach of this Team. So Dabrowa is without Setter. They will fight for Izabela Belcik but Budowlani Łódź want Her.

• Katarzyna Haladyn left Dabrowa Gornicza.

Katarzyna Walawender left DG :wavy: MARTA Haladyn stays in DG for next season

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• First of all, i've been to Istanbul and i loved your city, your culture and i wish i can go back there soon. I saw Fener game and i got to know some persons of the staff and i have nothing against them, as i have nothing against any other team. When i said "it's not a matter of deserve" i was referring to both of them. I have to admit that i found funny last year when all Fener fans were saying, "we will everything with that team", because for me sport is more a matter of mentality not only money (example, Jesi...take a look at their history). But everyone is free to express their own thoughts, always respecting the others.
    FBA is a huge society of course, but in Italy we don't have to culture of multisports as in Turkey, Spain, Serbia, Russia etc...also because volleyball in Italy is not legally considered a professional sport ;) So there's a huge difference between volley and other sports, legally speaking...volley is like a small society, while other sports are bigger.
    Dulcis in fundo, my critic was to the players who accept that kind of situation, because i have a specific idea of sport, not to Fener that has money to spend...as i said, good for them :)

Peace! :thumbup:

SantaCruz, don't worry i'm all surrounded by peace:) and come again, you're always welcome here.;) actually i've closed the discussion cause that wasn't going anywhere, but to feel more peaceful; i wasn't trying to compare the teams. I was just trying to strenghten my message for you to get my point better. Apparently I've failed:) And i was almost completely agree with you too. So if you excuse me i wanna end this "deserve" discussion..

Moreover, I wanna comment about that 5,6 foreign players subject too. First of all, for my team's success, I'm against to that idea too. 4 is the optimum number for me. We all need an OH and an opposite as the foreign players. But if we won't able to find a Turkish setter to back up Naz, then they might consider a foreign setter too. But for each case I'm speaking, there is no need to have such a high level player like Lo Bianco. Cause that would be ridicilous to not to play her. And if she would play that means Naz and another foreign player wont play too. The most logical thing would be considering players like Kirillova or Dirickx. Dirickx knows the team very well and i suppose she won't mind to be a backup. But Kirillova, she would be the perfect choice. She is 45 and Naz could use her experiences. And in some cruical games when Naz wouldn't play very well, she could be the perfect fit to replace Naz on the game.

And when we criticizing the players we should consider that we do have such players like Nati and Sokolova. Nati is 34 and Sokolova is 33. I am sure they want to sit down on some games too. They both have child. Sokolova played opposite in Jesi last year. becuse of it's getting so tiring to play 4. But this year she will play as an OH most possibily. And i think thats why Fenerbahçe has chosen her. They know Sokolova wouldn't mind to sit at some unserious league games in Turkey. So as a result, Fenerbahçe has two foreign players now. But they both are like the big sisters of the team. Their main job is to keep the squads harmony as good as possible. In fact one of them is a Turkish citizen also:)

so thats enough for me, I'm done, and "Peace" again:)