Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• I'm so sad for Seda and Naz that they won't have the opportunity to play in Champions League. Maybe even Eda will be put in bench, because Fenerbahce said they wanted 6 foreign players for CL.
    Not only such a talented player as Seda had to continually change position (OPP to OH), now she will even be put in bench in important matches as CL. So good for Turkish NT. :thumbdown:

And Furst will rest a whole year. Guidetti will be so happy. :roll:

Maybe now they will buy Costangrande, Carillo, Kun Feng and who knows maybe even Mireya Luis, Ana Moser and Barbara Jelic :win:

• naz, eda, seda, nihan, osmokrovic, sokolova, fürst, skowronska and last one suprise.... someone stops this team :)))) all star team in Europe... :cup: Real all star! not fake (imitation) stars... :whistle:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• naz, eda, seda, nihan, osmokrovic, sokolova, fürst, skowronska and last one suprise.... someone stops this team :)))) all star team in Europe... :cup: Real all star! not fake (imitation) stars... :whistle:

I think Fenerbahce still misses the real stars Mila Azuki, Nami Ayase and Kaori Takigawa. :lol: Maybe they are "the big surprise" that tommorrow will be announced.

• [quote='jjakz',index.php?page=Thread&postID=59367#post59367]Maybe they are "the big surprise" that tommorrow will be announced.

any idea??

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Haha, I like your recent posts Samba Player. I understand where you are coming from. This transfer period is really crazy with all the rumors and the transfers as well as the some teams trying to monopolize the market.

I guess these transactions were done (well I hope) with good intentions, i.e to gain more credibility for the league, to increase the hype thereby increasing interest both of the players and fans in that certain league, and to increase the level of competition in that country. It's sad that some of the players won't be playing. It's sad that most of these players are deserving starters. As a fan of volleyball, I guess it is unacceptable to me to see a player of great caliber benched because of rules that are unresponsive to the currently evolving game (mostly an effect of globalization) and because she can afford to rest because the team they are competing against are considered a weak team. I guess it won't bode well with these players because (if my presumption is right) they are real competitors. Aside from that, I guess it won't bode well with the other team because I think this may be taken as an affront to them - fielding the "B team" against them.

But then again, as a fan, I have to accept that volleyball is now becoming a global game and is evolving into something that we may have not seen before. A lot of changes would be to hard to accept at first, but I guess time will make you accept it. I wish these stars (who transferred) luck in their career and in their newly found teams. I wish also for the success of the teams who tried to "IMPROVE" their roster as I continue to believe that this was motivated by good intentions for the betterment of the game and not only their coffers.

Sorry for the long post. This is just my two cents on the current transfer period. I was inspired by Samba Player's post. I guess I won't be surprised if players like Kebba Phips, Mireya Luis, Virna Diaz etc. would be announced as signed by certain teams :)

• Very good transfer!But I don`t know who will play in European from Turkish players,if they are gonna transfer 6th foreigner-maybe Nihan? or max Eda?? And is is so logically to put three of them on the bench every macth?

• Lorenzo Micelli is new coach of Eczacıbaşı and Jan De Brandt is staying in Fenerbahce.

Virginie De Carne is staying in Finland.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Nihan a real star?!! :lol: :lol: you made my day with this!
    Being more realistic yes very good players in this team but will all this "stars" play well together? Does the chemistry will be there? Or like Novara this year?
    But i think that the fact of playing all turkish games without the main foreign players will not permit the team to be as good and competitive as it could and should be.
    Let see who is the last recruit.

• :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure, they'll play all together just in All Star Game maybe ;)

that would be nice to watch! "The All-Stars" versus the "Fake Imitation Stars" :lol:

• Is it true that Costagrande had only 150.000 euros in Pesaro? If it's true it's a shame to pay so little for such a great player .How much the others were getting in Italy? It's not surprise that many players are leaving. The best players won't play in Italy only for the reason that it is consodered the best league in the world. The fact that many players would rather be on the bench in turkish club than playing in italian club shows what is most important for players. And they are right.

• Is it true that Costagrande had only 150.000 euros in Pesaro? If it's true it's a shame to pay so little for such a great player .How much the others were getting in Italy? It's not surprise that many players are leaving. The best players won't play in Italy only for the reason that it is consodered the best league in the world. The fact that many players would rather be on the bench in turkish club than playing in italian club shows what is most important for players. And they are right.

it's false,she had about 250000 euros...Skowronska received 200000euros

Is it because of financial crisis in recent years that the salary is low in Italian league or it is always so low in Italy?

To Turkish fans I have a question.Are your volleyball clubs making money?I mean like those European soccer clubs such as real madrid and etc. they do have big fame and popularity around the world.Their tickets and jerseys sell very well.But actually at least now they don't make money.I mean it is kinda pure investment.Of course I admire your companies' passion about volleball.But I am afraid it will be a fad.So ......