Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• This is a topic about transfer news.Don't use it for every bullshit of your mind...

• OK, as a brazilian let me tell you, this new of Erika being hermophrodite is not true!!!!!! She did had a problem cause she born with problems with her ovary and uterus, I'm not sure exacly what problem I think she born without it, so when she was younger, she had different hormons concentration of course in her blood, that could be missunderstanding as doping....so there is why for a time, she had to make exams and everything to prove it was something natural. But she is not hermophrodite hehehe I think it is a mistake for turkish newspapers to write that, not very professional and maybe they should have checked before the true history before writting.... :S

Érika is a great player and a great person, Im sure she will help a lot your league to grow.

I dont know much about Erica Combri.I had heard about her but not that much.How about her latest form? May she contribute much to GS?. Can she help Ivana and Vesna much? .There was a Valevska(or Valeskinha) in Gs last year and She was terrible at reception and was bad at spiking.So im a little uncertain about Brezilian players' performance ( especially old brazilian players) ,except Sheila,Mari,Jaqline,Paula,Fabiana etc.(NT.players)

• Valeskinha is the new player of Unilever! We don't know which position she is going to play. Middle blocker or outside hitter?
    She is going to join Sheilla, Mari, Dani Lins, Fabi (Libero) and Regiane. Carol Gattaz didn't decide her future yet. She can stay in Rio.

• About Erica I know only that Japanese people love Her ^^ So write here about Her volleyball live. This is Her first play in european club? Did She play in Asia?

• Érika is a good OH, she started in 1997 with Rexona, she is pretty mucha doughter to coach Bernardinho (today in male NT), he was the one taht descover her and made her the player she is today, so her strong points are reception and defense. She used to have a strong spike, but with time, not that much, sometimes she still can do some pretty good games in that area. She ahs a lot of experience today, and can help a lot in that area. She played last to season in Unilever, were champion in 2008/2009 and vice champions in 2009/2010. In 2008/2009 she did really well, and were one of the most important players for Unilever, but in this last one, she did so so, some good matches, (she did amamzing in semifinals against Sao CAetano), but she strugled a bit with her reception. She is a very potencial player, and I think she can do help a lot Galatasaray, much better then VAleskinha that is for sure!!!!

She played once out of Brazil she played for Chieri in Italy already. And did very well.

• Hey guys I am not gonna open a thread about it,just wanna say that even it is written on wikipedia it does not mean that you have to wite it on her transfer list.
    News has to be like this...Without any own commentaries. For me is not important what Sheila and Mari do out of court! But there are people who write about it thousand times. And believe me very person feels discomfort when his own life is discussed instead of his career or smth like that.
    Till this time I have not known about Erika that fact,but now I know it and can say that feel very bad for it!
    P. S Kadir,it is written in every news. And believe me not only me don`t like it,many of your friend sdon`t like that! This is my last post about it.

You're the one who brings it up here and then say that you don't want to open a thread... Bring up Sheila and Mari when it is totally unnecessary. You're right it is not comfortable for this to be discussed so YOU should not have brought it up here in the first place!

• Fenerbahçe's assistant coach Kamil Söz(Elena Shabovta's husband) is the new assistant coach of Brazil NT.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Fenerbahçe's assistant coach Kamil Söz is the new assistant coach of Brazil NT.

what? Are you sure? This is weird, I dont think Zé would take Paulo Coco out......are you sure he will be the assistent coach, maybe is more like he doing a stage with Brazil NT.... ;)

• http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=736

Its true but i dont think he will stay untill WCH 2010.Ze Roberto invited him for adaptation i think.Dont worry he is a really good assistant coach no need to do stage he is already Fenerbahçe Acıbadem's assitant coach :)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=736

Its true but i dont think he will stay untill WCH 2010.Ze Roberto invited him for adaptation i think.Dont worry he is a really good assistant coach no need to do stage he is already Fenerbahçe Acıbadem's assitant coach :)

I'm not worried, I dont even care much actually, hehe, I was just surprised, cause Paulo Coco is for a long time together with Zé...hehe, I guess probably is this, he is just going to do a stage with Brazil Nt.

• I'm not worried, I dont even care much actually, hehe, I was just surprised, cause Paulo Coco is for a long time together with Zé...hehe, I guess probably is this, he is just going to do a stage with Brazil Nt.

Whats doing a stage? Is it about gaining a reputation or something like that?

Anyway the news includes that Kamil Söz has brought by Ze Roberto as an asisstant coach for a while, and the fitness coach of Fenerbahçe, Turgay Aslanyürek will also join them on the process of preparation for the world champ, after a while they will be back for Fenerbahçe, So it's all about getting known each other for FBA, not a thing for Brazil NT, and that means nothing is gonna happen your Coco:) At least Kamil Söz is not gonna be the replacement:)

• About Erica I know only that Japanese people love Her ^^ So write here about Her volleyball live. This is Her first play in european club? Did She play in Asia?

No Bartek,Erika played in Chieri when Mammadova played there. I like that player.

• Fenerbahçe's assistant coach Kamil Söz(Elena Shabovta's husband) is the new assistant coach of Brazil NT.

Kamil is Shabovta`s ex-husband,he is very talanted coach,very very nice person. He was working with Garayev both in Turkey and in Azerbaijan for a long time. He was the first Turkish coach who worked in Azerbaijan. Kamil Soz was the assistant coach of Azerrail from 2003 till 2007.
    Good luck to him!

• Some news from Italy:

Makare Wasa Mary Wilson signed with Urbino that has a really good team...

Novara 'll partecipate to the next season with a low-cost budget... Anyway is quite sure that jesi 'll close :what:

• Some news from Italy:

Makare Wasa Mary Wilson signed with Urbino that has a really good team...

Novara 'll partecipate to the next season with a low-cost budget... Anyway is quite sure that jesi 'll close :what:

Who will be the coach of Novara finally?

• Makare Wasa Mary Wilson is One person? ;-) Who is She?

She is an American middle blocker. She played for Turk Telekom Ankara a few seasons ago with Petraskuate and Aguero before it closed down. If I'm not wrong, she played for a Russian club before coming to Italy. She played for Conegliano last season. She is pretty good in my opinion.

• After Olga Fateeeva,Russian NT player Olga Sazhina signed contract with Perugia! Olga Sazhina was born in 1986 and played for National team in 2005 year,in European CHampionship and some other international Tournament,as a middle-blocker. But last season`s Yantar`s player Sazhina has been playing as an outside hitter for last two seasons!