Montreux 2010

• Is it starting any time soon?

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• it will start in about 7 h time with Cuba vs Holland

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Dubai sports have Netherlands - Cuba scheduled live today, last year they showed most of matches so hopefully they do the same this year. a rewind of Cuba -Netherlands scheduled at 21:25 GMT.

Prediction Games:
    Gold Medal - World League 2009
    Gold Medal - Grand Prix 2009
    Gold Medal - Grand Prix 2011
    Gold Medal- Women's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Grand Prix 2010

Edited once, last by Mainframe ().

• Skowronska, Fürst, Logan and Gamova why not play this tournament ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Its always a pleasure to see Manon Flier play. She's just world class and she's very pretty :rose:

Lots of new faces on the Cuban team hah

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• I have never seen such weak Netherlands and Cuban teams!
    And what happened to the last year`s MVP-? Manon is a great player,but in Novara she lost her position.I hope she will manage it!!!

And what happened to the last year`s MVP-? Manon is a great player,but in Novara she lost her position.I hope she will manage it!!!

New setter,really nervos beginning,new players, difficult start for this team.

• Yes,I am agree with you! To play without Kim is very hard for team. Chaine is also absent! I think Netherlands will have the problems which Azerbaijan had had for last three years! It is really very hard! But I wish your team to play as they did it always! I like to watch strong teams-even knowing that they are our competitors! To tell the truth I can not watch this match with a pleasure! Boring...

• so far so Good-impressive start from Cuba. great Block :)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Cuba isn't doing anything spectacular...Its the poor reception and setting thats killing Netherlands.

What did you expected before this match? The same result as the team who were no 2 in Europe??

• I think Holland it is just beggining, the team not only playing with young new faces, but also jsut in beggining of work....

Cuba already played the tournament in China that really helped them, the found there the best roster, cause they started pretty bad there and then got better...

so tehre is why the game like this in my opinion..Holland have a lot to grow in the year, just first game this one... ^^

• Cuba is playing so well...i thought that this year Cuba would be notinhg, but it seems i was wrong..Where is Ingrid Visser??