World Grand Prix 2011

• Argentina is playing well in digs. Without respect to Italy so good. No 10 from Argentina is new shining Star ^^

• Congrats Italy ! but Rondon setting is horrible IMO, Barbolini should chose Feretti.

• have somebody watched Cuba match? are they really so weak now? in Montreux they were playing really good..and i cant understand why Santos is not playing (only for a while), she is the best Cuban player IMO (in Montreux she was class better than the others maybe except Carcases)

• Congrats Italy ! but Rondon setting is horrible IMO, Barbolini should chose Feretti.

Ferretti has a small injury, that's why she doesn't play this weekend. Rondon plays OK tactically I think, but the quality of her sets should be better, and she moves so slow :roll: Today she reminded me again why I don't like tall setters in general.

• I think Mari played very bad in first week of World Grand Prix and in my opinion Jaqueline's reception better than Mari's reception

Is Natalia Zilio injured ? I do not know about her status :S

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I think Mari played very bad in first week of World Grand Prix and in my opinion Jaqueline's reception better than Mari's reception

Is Natalia Zilio injured ? I do not know about her status :S

Narti almost recovered from the injury. About Mari - well she has other strong sides. But I agree today she was playing good only in attack and blocking, her reception was weak...

• The best reciever of tournament is Lucia Bosetti (%85 30/35) so far and the worst trio are Molnar (%0 :white: 6/97 ),Hodge (%1,22 :white: 5/82 ) and Russian Libero Kuzyakina (%1,82 :sos: 8/55) Is FIVB's stats are wrong or not?Coz the most player's receptions looks terrible :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The best reciever of tournament is Lucia Bosetti (%85 30/35) so far and the worst trio are Molnar (%0 :white: 6/97 ),Hodge (%1,22 :white: 5/82 ) and Russian Libero Kuzyakina (%1,82 :sos: 8/55) Is FIVB's stats are wrong or not?Coz the most player's receptions looks terrible :whistle:

Agreed, it seems that the VIS in China and Thailand are not professional. They had a terrible criteria for receiption and dig.

• ı guess they are not positive reception it is only perfect reception which is reasonable for hodge and others :roll:

• what a fantastic 2nd set by Poland :drink: keep it on girls :super:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.