Czech - Netherlands 0:3 (18:25 17:25 22:25) statistics pictures
    Poland - Belgium 3:0 (25:18 25:20 25:19) statistics pictures
    Poland 2 8 12:3
    Netherlands 2 7 11:4
    Serbia 2 7 9:8
    Belgium 2 5 6:10
    Czech 2 5 5:11
    Bulgaria 2 4 5:12

• Poland definitely didn't play its best, but it was enough, so OK. Polish middles didn't have an easy life yesterday, double block was often waiting for them. Plus the reception was so-so. Today, they have to play much better in order to defeat Holland. Should be an interesting match to watch...

• Quote from "Joana"

That's out of the way, now go Poland. :? Please win.

Heh :) I can't guarantee, but I hope that our girls don't want to lose it...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Quote from "xopxeech"

hi, Poland-Nederlands is gonna be an exciting game!

does anybody know if it's possible to watch this game on the internet?

go poland go!! :wink2:

you can watch it over bwin (if u have an account there)

• Quote from "Nastja"

you can watch it over bwin (if u have an account there)

thanks for the info.... i created my account but to watch the videos, it's needed to have money in the account.... :( ....... any other link to watch the game?

• Russia - Italy 0:3 (15:25, 22:25, 19:25).
    As I expected Caprapa put not the main squad in this game. Well, it's for him to decide. Our commentators were against this decision. I think it's wrong to say about if it's right or not. As for me, I agree with Caprara.
    But this not themain thing. The main thing is that our substitute players or next generation of players is weak. Very weak :( . Merkulova has the worst tournament ever. Her 202 sm are so useless. Women's net is on height of 224 cm. She cannot kill the ball without block, I'm no saying abot 1 block or moreover 2 blocks. How? I can't imagine... You have to try very hard to do that. Yulia has to work a lot in speed and coordination and sense of the ball and many things. 202 cm is such an advantage on the net, she can't use it at all. :evil:
    It 's sad to see how our young players perform. It's horrible. Statistics: Attack. Kosheleva attacked 23 - scored 3 - 13%. Fateeva attacked 21 - scored 5 - 24%. I'm not saying about Safronova, she's experienced player, but she was always a substitute player in NT. Know why? Only Safronova may be blocked 7 or 8 times in 3-set match. It may sound harsh (and I'm not saying it because I'm angry or smth..) but she can't think at all. All she can is to hit very hard - that's all. She's veeery far from being a smart player. It's pity for 29 y.o. player. I think Caprara should give a chance for another young player instead of Natalia, she should leave NT.

Overall, c'mon girls, I mean our trio, don't lose a chance to bring a victory to Russia before years of losing to everyone.
    It's no matter what team to play in semi - Italy or Poland - both are very strong.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Quote from "xopxeech"

how is gonna be in the semis?

1Ex2F and 2Ex1F?

There's going to be a draw with the first ranked teams against the second ranked ones, so it can be either POL vs RUS and ITA vs SRB, or POL vs SRB and ITA vs RUS. I think it's stupid, it should have been 1E vs 2F and vice versa, like always.

• Quote from "Joana"

There's going to be a draw with the first ranked teams against the second ranked ones, so it can be either POL vs RUS and ITA vs SRB, or POL vs SRB and ITA vs RUS. I think it's stupid, it should have been 1E vs 2F and vice versa, like always.

I agree, it's really stupid idea.

Poland play very well and I think that we can beat either Russia or Serbia.

• Quote from "Joana"

Thank you, Poland. :)

I don't think Serbia is playing well enough to win a medal, but I'm satisfied with the semis, and that was also their goal before the Championships.

Yes, Joana, you have what you wished. Everything I can do after today's match is: :clapping: This system of draw is a real misunderstanding. Second time against the same team :roll: Strange...
    Of course, I don't like to play against Russia, for many reasons and I think we can beat Serbia again, but... it will be probably completely different game.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Quote from "Konrad"

it will be probably completely different game.

Yes, you're right. I hope that Poles will be play with 200% concentration... because 3:0 in last match doesn't mean that we will win next match too.

• If Russia plays as last year I don't think in this moment there are teams who can beat them! Nothing is impossibile and I really really hope our girls will play as they know and at least try to beat Russia. I have hope, but objectively Russia is too strong, if they play as they know.
    That's ok. Take it easy, samba :wink2: !! Nothing is impossibile, all can happen, Italy can beat Russia. Ok, it's better that I shut up!!! :roll: :D

P.S.I would really really like to see Poland vs Italy in the final. Oh please, please, please, please, please, please, please let it happen!!!! :wink2: :roll:
    Nothing against Serbia, Joana. I just would like to see Italy vs Poland, because of Bonitta, I'm a little bit masochistic, maybe, but that will be great to see.

Nevermind, good luck to all 4 teams!!!! :wink2: Let the best one win!!!