Transfer news 2010/11

• I think Berezhko's move to Modena is the transfer of the week! It's not regular for Russians to play abroad in general, would be interesting to see how he will do in Modena.

Wow, I really feel as though I'm spamming this board lately, but I agree. I think it'll be good for him. Italy's competition is different and he'll have to adapt as a person.

• I never understood why he plays in Italy. Is he a good player? Is he really good at recpetion and defence or something? And isn't he like 1,80m tall?

I didn't understand why Alexiev is not called in Italy after his season in Russia

• Alesandro Fei extended contract with Sisley on 4 seasons. Most likely Sebastian Świderski is going to sign contract with Kędzierzyn-Koźle, propably today.

• yes yes yes!! :thumbsup:
    Swider in Plus Liga :super:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Most likely Sebastian Świderski is going to sign contract with Kędzierzyn-Koźle, propably today.

Too bad that not with Jastrzębie or Resovia :D But doesn't matter where he'll play, I'm so happy that he'll come back to motherland :)

• Mariusz Wlazly will stay in SKRA Belchatow till 2015, Bartosz Kurek till 2014 and Marcin Mozdzonek till 2013

• Omg, no!!! Is it sure? :S

Yes, it's official. :thumbsup:

• Yes, it's official. :thumbsup:

No, no!!! Rafa, why u did it to meeee? xDD :lol: Just kidding. But, damn it's really sad news for me. I really like this guy, he's great person, I hope I'll get a chance to see him in Poland again. Maybe in Jastrzębie...(?) It would be soo great, but right now he singed new contract with Tours, so I wish him everything the best in France.
    I'm curious....who will be Resovia first setter now? Hmm...maybe Zagumny? :D Come on Resovia, ZAKSA has Świderski, so now it's ur turn! Bring him here! :D

• Riccardo comes back to Brazil :wavy:

So the new setter of Treviso 'll be Travica....

• Ivan Miljkovic from Olympiakos to FENERBAHÇE!!!

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Ivan Miljkovic from Olympiakos to FENERBAHÇE!!!

But is it official??

Someone know where will go Agamez next season?

• Patryk Czarnowski signed contract with ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle.
    (We'll miss u Patryk)

• not yet... but be sure... maybe tomorrow it can declare..

But is it official??

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Ivan Miljkovic in Fenerbahce

Serbian star Ivan Miljkovic is ready to play in Fenerbahce next season.

We announced about Serbian star on Arpil 21st on our web site for the first time, both Fenerbahce and Arkas Spor were trying add him to their staff for next season..

Yellow dark blues made 30 years old, 2 times Olympic champion signed finally.

Declared that Champions League champion Italian Trentino Betclic was trying to receive Miljkovic too.

WHO IS IVAN MILJKOVİC?

Ivan Miljkovic was born in Nis on September 13th 1979.
    Serbian player started to play volleyball in 1992. He accomodated in National team in 1998 for the first time and had been Olympic champion in 2000 Sydney under Yugoslavia shirt. He also got European Champion title in 2001.

In 2001, he was selected as the best scorer and best player in European Championship and World Grand Champions Cup, In 2002, best scorer and best player in World League, In 2003, best scorer in World League, In 2005, best scorer, best server and best player in World League, best server in European Championship, In 2007, best scorer in European Championship, best scorer in World League in 2008 and 2009.

Link: http://voleybolunsesi.com/content.php?cid=08&id=6244&topic=2

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• But is it official??

He want to stay in Athens but is difficult because of the economical crisis.I think he will go to Kazan(Stanley want to return in Greece) or Trentino if Panathinaikos will not find a big sponsor...

• I wish Miljkovic would go to Trento :D

• Yannick Bazin(Paris Volley) signed contract with Galatasaray and Sebastien Tournier(Montpellier) with Sete.