Transfer news 2010/11

• If Vladimir Cedic (Radnicki Kragujevac) pass medical tests, he will play in AZS Olsztyn (Poland).

• Volkov is official in Cuneo... :what:

Bjelica is close to Treviso... ;(

• Two more from Italy:

Milan Bencz (Slovakian NT, opposite, 23-year-old, Posojilnica Aich/Dob) joins M.Roma Volley.

Andrea Giovi (Italian, libero, Andreoli Latina) goes to RPA-Luigibacchi.it Perugia.

• Last seasons, I remarked a trend in Turkish teams. This teams attract good players from other leagues of Europe, but the players stay mostly one year in Turkey, at best two years. The Turkish teams have a lot of money to attract good players, but they can't keep them for more than two seasons.

Examples:
    - Antti Siltala last season with SGK Ankara, next season in Bydgoszcz, Poland
    - Jeroen Trommel probably to Vfb Friedrichshafen, last season in Istanbul
    - Guillermo Falasca last season with SGK Ankara, next season with Yoga Forli, Italy

Now, some Turkish teams have attracted very good players, like Leonel Marshall, Liberman Agamez, Mikko Oivanen,... And I think that these players won't stay long with their teams.

I have nothing against the Turkish league, I'm 100 % sure that the Turkish league will be better next season then last season. It's good that there will be another strong league in Europe. But I remarked just a trend in the Turkish transfer market.

• I have got a question for the Italian users.....

What about Robert Horstink's transfer to Cuneo? Why isn't it official yet? What is in Italian press about it?

@ loahyeah

Yes, Trommel leaves IBB Spor and will play next year in Friedrichshafen. He confirmed it himself in Dutch press.

• transfer news from Turkey.

Kadir Cin Arkasspor >> Ziraat Bankası
    Ahmed Abdalla (Egypt NT Setter) >> MEF Okulları
    İbrahim Ersin Başaran >>Beşiktaş
    Şevki Pehlivanoğlu Maliye Milli Piyango >> Beşiktaş
    Emin Yolver >> Ziraat Bankası
    Vladimir Jekic >> MEF okulları

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Are they a free players(receivers and centrals), which present high level as Pavel Abramov?? Jastrzębie is going to sign a two players - receiver and central. Prezes Grodecki wants to signs players better than Kadziewicz and Gruszka and on the same level as Abramov. In Poland, fans say about Hubner, earlier about Vadeleux(he are playing in Macerata).

• Rumor Plamen Konstantinov will be the new coach of Ziraat Bankası(TUR).Did he retire from volleyball?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Thanks. It´s always the same with Friedrichshafen. They will wait I guess still a few weeks before they will announce this transfer.

• Are they a free players(receivers and centrals), which present high level as Pavel Abramov?? Jastrzębie is going to sign a two players - receiver and central. Prezes Grodecki wants to signs players better than Kadziewicz and Gruszka and on the same level as Abramov. In Poland, fans say about Hubner, earlier about Vadeleux(he are playing in Macerata).

What I know, Hubner retired from "high class" club volleyball and negotiates with clubs in Germany. But maybe money will change his mind.

• brazilian players Rivaldo and Kleber, both from Taranto, can transfer to russia next season... to krasnodar

• I know, than Plamen are politician in Bulgarias Goverment of Sport.

Yes i heard that he will be the coach of the turkish team and also that he wants as setter Simon Tischer :wavy:

• Marco Meoni from Copra Piacenza to Verona... Hi Marco :wavy: one of the best setter i have ever seen... And also one of the best men :super: , before to go he meets all his fan in Piacenza :drink:

• Dutch setter Nico Freriks will play for Unicaja Almeria next season.

• Matthew Anderson (US NT, attacker, 23-year-old, Hyundai Skywalkers (South Korea)) is the new player of Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia in the Italian Serie A1.

Daniele Sottile (Italian, setter, 30-year-old, Marmi Lanza Verona) sent to Andreoli Latina after Marco Meoni moved to Verona.

• Dutch NT spiker Jeroen Paul Trommel will play for VfB Friedrichshafen next season.