2010 FIVB World Club Championships

• Maybe They will get the Wild Card like FenerbahceAcibadem this year. Because- FenerbahceAcibadem is in Doha 2010 because of the Silver in the Champions League- is not true. This is not the World Cup where Silver Medalists play automatically.

You may be right about that or not. What I can't understand is your humiliating the Turkish ex-coach of Igtisatchi, Resat Yaziciogullari for his work in World Club Championship thread. You must have an intention for doing this and I believe it is not a good one.

• Maybe They will get the Wild Card like FenerbahceAcibadem this year. Because- FenerbahceAcibadem is in Doha 2010 because of the Silver in the Champions League- is not true. This is not the World Cup where Silver Medalists play automatically.

I really don't know what's wiith you and this Wild Card thing Bartek? It's understandable that FIVB wanted to promote volleyball internationally, as it should have, and invited Fenerbahce Acibadem since they (or should I say We?) are clearly the most improved, one of the most promising (i.e. in terms of title winning capability) teams, and biggest investor to volleyball for the last 2 years. I reckon you'd prefer Dinamo Moscow instead, maybe next year they will be around should they finish this year with a F4, and continue to invest just like we do. Remember, this is not about past glories of the clubs, but their current state and even more important, their potential and investments.

Anyways... Only minutes to the final... May the best team win (and I know Fenerbahce Acibadem are a better team today).

• breaking news : kasia is off today. she will not play against osasco. that is very very bad for us. :wall:

• Yesterday in polish media was told that She will not play today. But I wrote maybe because I know how fanatics can be funny.

• I think is fine to invite Fenerbache; if the sixth team was to be from Europe, they just reached the final in the ECL and they easily have the best team in the world right now. I mean they invested so much, probably your team's cost is more than double than any other team in the world now, so I think that's quite obvious.

• Kasia will play says the FBTV reporter, who is with the team right now.

yea sorry folks. she will play today. i think she is ready. look at this : http://yfrog.com/h3q7kxj
    FB Acıbadem :
    fofao
    kasia
    christiane fürst
    natasa osmokrovic
    lioubov sokolova
    eda erdem

nihan

• Kasia s playing 8) I love this game. I dont know who ll win but i trust my team. :box:

Just Enjoy! :dance4:

• I must say that the option ignory list is very good. Life here with hidden posts from fanatics is super ^^. Osasco is playing bad today. I hope that in others sets Their game will be better.

• Congratulations to Fenerbahce !!! :flower:

• For Me the Winner is Sollys Osasco. In the Team play the Players from the only one country- Brazil, not a conglomeration of various nationalities like in Clubs in Europe. Real Champion.

• Congratulations to Fenerbahçe and Fenerbahçe fans.

But I think over all the level of competition was really low, from all teams, I think the calendar didnt help, it was a hard and demanding year, and the teams are just coming together now....many players still not in their best shape.

I think FIVB should consider putting this tournament at the end of club season, not at the beggining of the next one....first cause like that play the tournament the teams that actually qualified, the same rosters, not different ones, that dont represent the same strengh....and second cause players would be in the ebst of their level, not the worse...I think should be something to be consider by FIVB! :teach:

• For Me the Winner is Sollys Osasco. In the Team play the Players from the only one country- Brazil, not a conglomeration of various nationalities like in Clubs in Europe. Real Champion.

Veeeery convincing argument :roll: This is CLUB World Championship and it is normal that clubs have players from several countries. What is not normal is that DOM and THA NTs participated there disguised as clubs :thumbdown:

Yes, they won 0 set by Fener. And This is a club championship not nationality so, our NTs didnt come :teach:

Congrats to Fener. :drink:

note: I watched this forum since 2009 but i wrote here first time... I hope i can be here long time with FB..

Oh c'mon.

This can't be your argument.
    This is clubs volleyball not nationals.

You have every right to not like Fenerbahce Acibadem, but you don't get to look down on their success.
    Not after winning the competition without losing a set, and not after beating the runners up two times in this competition.

well they called world CLUB championship not world only one nationality players club championship :D

• Congrats to Fenerbahçe!!!

But 6 x 0 sets on aggregate??? Damn you Zé Roberto... ;(

Ahahaha, anyway, congrats to my neighbors from Osasco. You can still be proud for the second place!
    (second place yes, losing 6x0 on aggregate you have no excuses!) :thumbsup: