2010 FIVB World Club Championships

• I WİSH URGENT HEALTH FOR LO BİANCO :flower:

• Fenerbahce is just the best team out there, I think they really had to win the CL in April, they beated Bergamo 3-0 a few weeks ago, Fenerbahce is just better than Bergamo but they had stress in the final of the CL thats why they lost there, I must admit here in Japan everyone became fan of Fenerbahce after their comeback in that final, you deserved the title and for me you guys are the real winners, good luck winning the world cup, you are the best.

I must not agree with you....you should not take off the credit of Bergamo victory over Fenerbahçe in last Champions League, Bergamo did deserve to win. And you cant compare the situation that happened in april with the one that happened some weeks ago, cause both teams are completely different! Bergamo had a very strong team last season, and played really well not only the final but hole Champions...the girls showed a lot of heart and a lot of respect for their adversaries...and they could have beat Fenerabahçe 3x0 in that final if I record well. Fenerbahçe is a incredible team this season, you put a lot of money on that to build that team....but you should respect your opponents, I dont see why Fenerbahçe deserve more then any other team that work as hard for trying to do their best before even the game happens, so deserve maybe is not the right word. If Fenerbahçe wins this tournament, that is likely to happen, will be cause they played the best, and for that they deserve the victory. As same that in last final of Champions Bergamo played better, and deserved the victory.

• I must not agree with you....you should not take off the credit of Bergamo victory over Fenerbahçe in last Champions League, Bergamo did deserve to win. And you cant compare the situation that happened in april with the one that happened some weeks ago, cause both teams are completely different! Bergamo had a very strong team last season, and played really well not only the final but hole Champions...the girls showed a lot of heart and a lot of respect for their adversaries...and they could have beat Fenerabahçe 3x0 in that final if I record well. Fenerbahçe is a incredible team this season, you put a lot of money on that to build that team....but you should respect your opponents, I dont see why Fenerbahçe deserve more then any other team that work as hard for trying to do their best before even the game happens, so deserve maybe is not the right word. If Fenerbahçe wins this tournament, that is likely to happen, will be cause they played the best, and for that they deserve the victory. As same that in last final of Champions Bergamo played better, and deserved the victory.

Fenerbahçe respect all opposites , especially to Bergamo ! , Fener and Bergamo must fans savour this tournament , I glad this tournament , but I support Fenerbahçe

FORZA FENER :dance6:

• I must not agree with you....you should not take off the credit of Bergamo victory over Fenerbahçe in last Champions League, Bergamo did deserve to win. And you cant compare the situation that happened in april with the one that happened some weeks ago, cause both teams are completely different! Bergamo had a very strong team last season, and played really well not only the final but hole Champions...the girls showed a lot of heart and a lot of respect for their adversaries...and they could have beat Fenerabahçe 3x0 in that final if I record well. Fenerbahçe is a incredible team this season, you put a lot of money on that to build that team....but you should respect your opponents, I dont see why Fenerbahçe deserve more then any other team that work as hard for trying to do their best before even the game happens, so deserve maybe is not the right word. If Fenerbahçe wins this tournament, that is likely to happen, will be cause they played the best, and for that they deserve the victory. As same that in last final of Champions Bergamo played better, and deserved the victory.

bullshit mate, Fenerbahce had a great comeback but everyone knows how Italians are they steal the victory on the last moment in every sport, Fenerbahce had to win that tournament not Bergamo.

• bullshit mate, Fenerbahce had a great comeback but everyone knows how Italians are they steal the victory on the last moment in every sport, Fenerbahce had to win that tournament not Bergamo.

No true volleyball fan should dignify these types of posts with an answer.

• ough! C'mon Foppa.. :aww: i prefer Foppa at the final. we didnt forget last year's EL final.

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• bullshit mate, Fenerbahce had a great comeback but everyone knows how Italians are they steal the victory on the last moment in every sport, Fenerbahce had to win that tournament not Bergamo.

You should not generelized...Foppa is a great team, and great club, with a lot of tradition, they dont steal, they won in the ball, they won Champions League 7 times, they make a great work for Italian volleyball, since young categories, tehy ahve fans all over the world, just like Fenerbahçe, you should show more respect...but if you cant deal with a single defeat, it is not others problem. Sport is like that always, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose. I definetly know that most Fenebahçe fans respect opponents, you should join them.

• You should not generelized...Foppa is a great team, and great club, with a lot of tradition, they dont steal, they won in the ball, they won Champions League 7 times, they make a great work for Italian volleyball, since young categories...but if you cant deal with a defeat, it is not others problem. Sport is like that always, sometimes you win and sometimes you loose. I definetly know that most Fenebahçe fans respect opponents, you should join them.

Bergamo great volley club , Fenerbahçe great sport club (football,basket,volley,athletics,swimming,rowwing,boxing,tables tennis more more ) , I Fenerbahçe fan but I love Bergamo because they good and strong rival ...
    Bergamo and Fenerbahçe not enemy ,NEVER , I admire lo bianco,ortolani and picci ... I hope that FB Acıbadem - F.Bergamo play CEV final ...

But I Support Fener :dance6: FORZA FENER :dance6:

• OK! So Foppa's out of gold medal race.
    Sollys Osasco played probably their best so far in the tournament.
    Foppa never had a real chance, not without their best player. (get well soon Leo)
    Signorile is a fine player, though she lacks the experience to produce at this level.
    Her sets were either not far out for the spikers to tool the block, or very high so the opposition had much time to position their blocks.
    Also her ball distribution was, ..well, not good at all to say the least.
    I hope for Foppa's sake that she keeps her composure when they need her, and doesn't fail this bad in upcoming matches.

• Bergamo great volley club , Fenerbahçe great sport club (football,basket,volley,athletics,swimming,rowwing,boxing,tables tennis more more ) , I Fenerbahçe fan but I love Bergamo because they good and strong rival ...
    Bergamo and Fenerbahçe not enemy ,NEVER , I admire lo bianco,ortolani and picci ... I hope that FB Acıbadem - F.Bergamo play CEV final ...

But I Support Fener :dance6: FORZA FENER :dance6:

;) believe me, I have a lot of nice friends in Turkey, and I believe your words. ;) I support Foppa, but I have a great respect for Fenerbahçe players too. As others here in the forum support others, and so it goes, I believe no matter the team you support we have to be objectives in our avaliations...we suffer in defeats, celebrate in victories...but no matter in any of those, we should also respect the team on the other side of the court, that is my thought, and I believe it is also yours. :drink:

• Congratulations to Osasco. They played a good game today. Natalia was great, and Jaqueline finally played a good game this season. I think reception will be decisive to Osasco. If they can play stable in reception agaisnt Fenerbahce, they will have chance.

It was clear that Picinini is not in her best shape. She will need more time to recover and be able play 100%.

• Bravo Osasco :D I am really happy with this result..But I want Fenerbahce to be champion :D I am not a Fenerbahce fans but I am Turkish so I want Turkish team to be champion :D I think tomorrow everything will be different from the first match!!!

• Congrats Osasco...
    Poor Foppa ;( they didn't play bad but there were some mistakes.
    Picci definetly not in her shape, Ortolani well but not as good as in previous matches. Bosetti - some attack were really good and strong but those blocks :white:
    Maybe next time!