The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Lo Bianco will be out of Bergamo this beggining, but she wants to come back in January.

today in Foppa site came a report with her...the player is passing through a hard moment, she descover few weeks ago she had a small breast nodule, she passed in last days by a surgery to remove it, and now begin a new batle in her life.

She tells that all this is a new experience for her, and that she passed some hard moments of many fear in last days, but that now she fells a bit better, cause the surgery went fine and looks like everything will be solved the best way.

She says she wans to be back with the group in January, but now she needs time to heal the bruse from surgery and also she needs to rest to avoit crashes in the local.

FORZA LEO!!!! We are all with you!!!!!!! :super:

WHo has interest, vivovolley is collecting messages for her! If you want to send Leo a supporting message write to - mirtillino@vivovolley.net

• OMG! I hope she will fully recover soon. I hope every volleyball fan will do whatever is necessary to show their support for Leo.

It is also written on Foppa's site that she discovered this a few weeks ago, which coincides into the World Champs! Geez, playing with that scare must have been terribly hard for her!

• Top Scorer (1st & 2nd week)

Flier (Pesaro) 49 points
    Bamber (Bielsko Biala) 47 points
    Kozuch (Zarechie) 46 points
    Frankowiac (Bielsko Biala) 42 points
    Darnel (Eczacibasi) 42 points
    Glinka (VakifGunes) 39 points
    Costagrande (Dinamo) 37 points
    Poljak (VakifGunes) 34 points
    Makarova (Zarechie) 34 points
    Marcovici (Dinamo Bucharest) 33 points
    Goncharova (Dinamo Moscow) 33 points
    Lipicer (Prostejov) 32 points
    Centoni (Cannes) 32 points
    Hood (Mulhouse) 32 points
    Malagurski (Cverna Zvezda) 31 points
    Hernández (Aguere) 30 points
    Blagojevic (Cverna Zvezda) 30 points
    Marchenko (Cannes) 30 points
    Cruz (Villa Cortese) 29 points
    Bjelica (Cverna Zvezda) 29 points

• Great 8) Flier is playing so well as usual. the reason I'm totally glad about manon is she is finally playing with such an incredible setter, Francesca Ferretti :thumbsup: I hope Hooker will be playing well as an OH as well. go, Pesaro 8o :super:

• Bergamo-Dynamo match, I think it was an easy match. Dynamo blocks and the defense was very good and Dynamo in a stronger team than last year..

For me, the most powerful teams Fenerbahce and Dynamo in Champions League this year.

we expect a very tough match next week, both teams can win the match :)

I think if you do not play Nati ; Dynamo will be more advantageous.

Finally Eda-Fürst and Prepelkina-Gioli will be fun watching the duel

We'll see. :wavy: Go Fener :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• It seems to me that Fba is a better team than Dinamo.
    Goncharova is a very good attacker but she is not a Gamova.She is not experienced enough.Dinamo's reception is not that good.And Fba's Eda-Fürst duo is absolutely better than Gioli-Prepelkina/Merkulova.

I know its too early to speak but here are my F4 candidates:
    Fba,Dinamo,Eczacıbaşı V. and one of the Italian teams( Cortese or Foppa) /if not,then Rabıta Baku/ if not,then Vgstt/ if not , then RcCannes.

Edit:I hope Lo Bianco get better soon.

• It will be a very hard game for us. They had more problems last year, also after Safranovas ilness, they had lost their all concentration.
    right now, they seem better than last year to me.
    Hope we can beat them, at least 2-3
    Nati must play this match, otherwise we will have a lot of problems with Seda at recieving.
    good luck angels.

• really hoping the lo bianco will recover well.

• Does Bergamo want give up early the EC? They are playing with their weakest team, WITHOUT Ortolani (I heard she got injured at an eye) AND Nucu and Merlo ...
    Yet Split seem to be unable to overcome BG anyway... Let's see what happens .. :?:

• I don't think that they want to give up. Yes, Ortolani has eye-injury
    Bosetti is now playing against Split.

• ortolani was hit by a ball in the face 2 days ago , she's undergoing controls
    LOST 1ST SET -- WHY Picci and Nucu did not enter ?? I saw them sitting on the bench ..... :down:
    PS: Picci+Nucu in the starting 6 for the 2nd set ...

• poor Serena, I hope she will recovery quickly ;)
    I think only 1st set was unfortunate.