Champions League 2010/2011

• I wouldn't say Tours is underdog here, for me Tours is fav :whistle: I've watched Dynamo often this season, simply they don't have good team. They were in easiest group and playoff 12 is their limit this year. They depend on Dante too much. I see Tours as clear winner here :whistle:

• I wouldn't say Tours is underdog here, for me Tours is fav :whistle: I've watched Dynamo often this season, simply they don't have good team. They were in easiest group and playoff 12 is their limit this year. They depend on Dante too much. I see Tours as clear winner here :whistle:

I hope you're right.
    All I know is that Tours can be a problem for any team, yet, they can't claim to be clear favorite against any of the 12 other team remaining. I also think that Dynamo did not had to show a lot to get out of an easy pool. Maybe they can play better if they need to.
    Anyway, in Tours everyone is excited about this DOL because we have a chance to play against Cuneo in playoff 6, meaning we'll have a chance to see Nikolov and Henno coming "home".

• In the beginning of this season, the coach of Maaseik (Vital Heynen) said that one the goals of Noliko Maaseik is to play in the Final Four Champions League. Everybody said it was a very difficult task, but now it seems that Maaseik will achieve this goal. Budva shouldn't be a problem for Maaseik and the match against the winner of Unterhaching-Jastzebski is also achievable. Noliko must play 4 good, fully concentrated matches. That the best may win!

Roeselare has a more difficult task, their opponent is Belchatow. Especially winning in Poland in that monster volleyball hall is almost infeasible. Roeselare has to play 2 excellent matches against the Poles, but it will be very difficult for the Belgians.

• The draw is good for Polis teams. But we have "the golden set" rule in playoff phase, don't we? So, everything may happen...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I don't know why you all underestimate Unterhaching. I am not saying they are the hot favourites to reach F4, but at least they showed great volleyball so far and have equal chances with Jastrzebski and Noliko. In fact, I think if they eliminate Jastrzebski, Noliko might be sent home as well. The only problem for them is that they will be visitors in both play-off phases if, of course, they pass through the Poles. In fact, Unterhaching probably have the most balanced squad if all these 3 teams are compared.. But no one expected surprises of Tirol and Bled last year, so everything is possible :)

• I'm happy with the easy draw for noliko =) They can achieve their main goal (f4) if they play as well as in the preliminary =)
    I see skra as big favorite against the other belgian team.
    The duels Belgorod-Cuneo and Tours-Moscow will be particularly exciting!I bet on Cuneo for the first one.Moscow will have the advantage to play the second math at home but we all know how good is Tours in the away matches so we'll see ;-) It's 50-50.

• I don't know why you all underestimate Unterhaching. I am not saying they are the hot favourites to reach F4, but at least they showed great volleyball so far and have equal chances with Jastrzebski and Noliko. In fact, I think if they eliminate Jastrzebski, Noliko might be sent home as well. The only problem for them is that they will be visitors in both play-off phases if, of course, they pass through the Poles. In fact, Unterhaching probably have the most balanced squad if all these 3 teams are compared.. But no one expected surprises of Tirol and Bled last year, so everything is possible :)

Unterhaching is a good team but not great.They come out of an easy pool and they don't have so much stars in their roster.I think Jastrzebski is favorite but if they beat the poles I don't think they have the potential to beat noliko at home...

• According to sport.pl:

Skra Bełchatów - Knack Roeselare
    ACH Volley Bled - Zenit Kazań

Jastrzębski - Unterhaching.
    Budvanska Rivera - Noliko Maaseik

Pretty good draw for Poles, especially for Jastrzębie. Come on guys, you're able to be in Final Four ;)

• "The European federation regularly is preying on clubs and if still this way will be next year, three most powerful federations: Polish, Italian and Russian will retreat from the European Cups" - a chairman of AZS, Konrad Pakosz, told to the Sports Inspection Częstochowa.

• "The European federation regularly is preying on clubs and if still this way will be next year, three most powerful federations: Polish, Italian and Russian will retreat from the European Cups" - a chairman of AZS, Konrad Pakosz, told to the Sports Inspection Częstochowa.

It's true that European Cup cost a lot. But does the CEV really makes money out of the teams or is it the cost to pay to see games of that level ?

• I think that Activists are right. For the example from a journey by Judges Club is paying . Then they need to provide with accommodation and attractions in the form of trips from Them. And usually if the match is f.ex. in Spain Judges are being led down from the Caucasus. Costs are high.

• I think that Activists are right. For the example from a journey by Judges Club is paying . Then they need to provide with accommodation and attractions in the form of trips from Them. And usually if the match is f.ex. in Spain Judges are being led down from the Caucasus. Costs are high.

The question is not whether costs are high or not. Because it's the price to pay to see one of the most exciting VB competition.
    The question is rather "Who has to pay: the CEV or the club".

If the CEV is making money out of European Cups, then they have to pay for more expenses. But if this is not the case, team have to support the costs.
    And when you see some team owning their planes or the wages of some players, I think these teams can afford to pay for a couple referees.

• I see Poey left Roma and is now playing in Budva...against Maaseik today...what a monster he is :white: :white: :white:

Maaseik is leading 1-2 in sets...

• As expected, Noliko won the game. :drink: Maan scored 20 poitns. Maybe Netherland NT should try him as OH. I dont know if he is good enough to play against Brazil, Russia, Serbia and others, but it would be nice to watch him playing as OH in NT.

Poey left Roma because ha want to play CL. But i think he made a mistake by chossing this team. It would be better if he wait next season and chose a better team.

• Yes, better in CSKA :lol:

• As expected, Noliko won the game. :drink: Maan scored 20 poitns. Maybe Netherland NT should try him as OH. I dont know if he is good enough to play against Brazil, Russia, Serbia and others, but it would be nice to watch him playing as OH in NT.

Poey left Roma because ha want to play CL. But i think he made a mistake by chossing this team. It would be better if he wait next season and chose a better team.

Great match by Maaseik, they gave an all-round performance in which all players had their part.
    Nice to see Klapwijk is back in shape, after being sidelined for several months. Seems like he needed that time off to recuperate after playing the whole summer, half-injured, with the Dutch team.

Poey was really impressive in this game (31 points), the rest of the Bled team was dissapointing. Really, I expected better from them.

• Cuneo impressive !! Beautiful in everything.. for example 12 aces in 3 sets and only 11 errors in service
    Belgorod annihilited!! 3-0 !! :obey: 25-23 25-16 25-20 Nikolov Monstre...

• Cuneo impressive !! Beautiful in everything.. for example 12 aces in 3 sets and only 11 errors in service
    Belgorod annihilited!! 3-0 !! :obey: 25-23 25-16 25-20 Nikolov Monstre...

Very mature play from Cuneo